Sex, Lies, and Online Dating (Writer Friends, #1) Sex, Lies, and Online Dating discussion

general

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Praveen (new)

Praveen hiiiiiiiiii
dear friend's i read your comment's and post's they are nice and effective but i want to know more about something if you tell me some more imfo. or data about this it's very nice to me and thank's a lot dear.............

====================
sandy
====================

internet dating

Jennifer The Forgetful Fairy Queen The plot for this book is EXCELLENT. I loved it. I found it to be comical. Poor Quinn thinking he was falling in love or lust with a serial killer. LOL Quinn and Lucy make a delicious pairing. I highly enjoyed reading this book.

Better?

message 3: by Janeiowa (last edited Apr 30, 2012 09:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janeiowa I, too, enjoyed this book as well as the others about the 4 writers from Boise. I guess my favorite was Adele Harris' story Not Another Bad Date. I laughed with all three and I enjoyed the characters in all three. Rachel Gibson is a writer I enjoy, and I'm looking forward to her new ones this month.

Pamela I enjoyed it too. However, my favourite Rachel Gibson books are: Simply Irresistable, The Trouble With Valentine's Day, and See Jane Score. I think these are her best of all her books written.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Love all her books actually.

Mary Just re-read this one. Love all of her books, but "Tangled Up in You" is my favorite.

Janet Van Gorden I love Rachel Gibson! I've read just about every one of her books. I agree with Mary, "Tangled Up In You" was also my favorite.