Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > In search of a series...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Greetings,
I'm in search of a series like Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl, #1) by Aileen Erin . While I'm waiting on her new book, I'm interested in finding a series like that. What I DON'T want is a series full of sex or sharing of mates (3 somes). All of the alpha books besides the awesome series I linked, I see shirtless males with skimpy dressed females and at least one of the reviews has the words "hot sex".
Does anyone have a series or book in mind that matches the criteria? Any recommendations are welcome and my thanks to boot. :)

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 14 comments If you like an eerily believable dystopian thriller, please check out the Resistance Series! https://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/seri...

message 3: by Curtis (new)

Curtis | 602 comments Beautiful Creatures series...

message 4: by L.C. (last edited Oct 22, 2017 09:43PM) (new)

L.C. Perry | 700 comments Maybe try the Nightshade series? I haven't read Becoming Alpha, but the Nightshade series has an alpha female who is torn between her duties as alpha and a mysterious boy that come into her life.
Nightshade (Nightshade #1; Nightshade World #4) by Andrea Cremer Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2; Nightshade World #5) by Andrea Cremer Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6) by Andrea Cremer

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Thank y'all very much. I'll check these out. :)

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather I picked this up on Amazon's recommendation and found I really liked it! I'll share in case anyone is interested. It's currently free on Kindle.
Bloodfire (Blood Destiny, #1) by Helen Harper https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Riccio (julesriccio) | 3 comments Shiver is probably my favorite werewolf series. It's has a very sweet romance.

message 8: by Ciara (new)

Ciara Sexton | 3 comments Okay, so I read a book at least 4 or 5 years ago on amazon. I ended up reading the entire series [I don't remember how many books where in the series but there was a lot.] Now I want to read the book but i can't remember the title or author. I remember that it was a book about a girl who's name I think was Whitney and she had a family and in it a younger brother around 5 or 6 named Sam. Well the world was basically falling apart so they tried to get into this government facility but only Whitney and her father could go in so Sam and her mother stayed outside. They all also received different kinds of shots. Well eventually Whitney and a few of her friends starts gaining super powers. Hers was the power to read minds. Her and her friends uncovered a secret plot and ran away where she ends up finding her mother and Sam. Also there where people who received a red shot and they where called Reapers. This is really all I can remember so please help me find this book!!!