What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Seven Sorcerers (Seven Sorcerers #1)
This topic is about Seven Sorcerers
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy book where a some kind of monster that only comes at night like a bogey man and he takes kids, the story is about the monster takes a boy. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sakura (new)

Sakura Lee | 3 comments Hi there I feel I have posted on here before a long time ago with another account which I totally forgot the login to and I’m unable to find the post I did so hoping someone can help me find this book

It where a some kind of monster that only comes at night like a bogey man and he takes kids, the story is about the monster takes a boy and the parents forgets that they had a son except the older sister and she sets out to find her brother at the place the bogey man or monster takes him , if I remember there’s some kind of long tunnel in it that end up with loads of accidents happening because of some kind of other monster also the girl is trying to escape from the bogey man at the same time
I read this book when I was in high school which was in 2012 as I borrowed the book from the library so it would of definitely been published before then also i think the book cover had a big black mansion and it was a the background of the cover was a purple and green might be wrong as it’s a long time ago I also think it was a fantasy book as there really the only books I read

I’ll update when I remember more
Thanks in advance

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Oct 22, 2017 04:49PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 40227 comments Mod
First, please add plot details to your header since we probably have a few thousand queries that are looking for fantasy books. You want yours to stand out.

Second, was this the thread you think you may have started? If so it is solved.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Sakura (new)

Sakura Lee | 3 comments Hi thank you, it’s not the same one I started before buts it’s the same book I’m looking for thank you so much :D

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36076 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sakura. Here's the link - Seven Sorcerers by Caro King.

message 5: by Sakura (new)

Sakura Lee | 3 comments Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Seven Sorcerers (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caro King (other topics)