What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Bugman Lives (Ghosts of Fear Street, #10)
This topic is about The Bugman Lives
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Goosebumps Girl Turns Into a Bug To Join Her New Friend From the Pool Forever. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abi (last edited Oct 22, 2017 12:13PM) (new)

Abi (booksa144) Hey guys, I can't think of the name of this one. It's about a girl who goes to the pool during the summer, and makes friends with another girl. Soon after, she starts turning into a bug (I remember her arm specifically) and freaks out. Her new friend tries to take her home to met her dad, a giant bug, to stay with them...forever. Thanks!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37852 comments Mod
Do you mean this is from the Goosebumps series by R.L. Stine? When did you read it?

message 3: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) Yes. In like 2008, 2009

message 4: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) Hmm, I'm not sure which one. All I know is that the MC is a girl, and she turns into a bug - or starts to, anyway. Sorry I can't help more.

message 5: by Kris (last edited Oct 23, 2017 05:11AM) (new)

Kris | 33543 comments Mod
One of the Goosebumps-related series by R.L. Stine - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4124...

message 6: by Frankie (new)

Frankie (franklybrighter) | 1 comments Maybe 'The Bugman Lives' (Ghosts of Fear Street) (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...)

Sounds a little bit like a mixture of Stay Out of the Basement and The Girl Who Cried Monster.

message 8: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) Thanks, everyone!

message 9: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4999 comments Is it one of these books, Abi?

message 10: by Abi (new)

Abi (booksa144) Yes, The Bugman Lives. Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Bugman Lives (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

R.L. Stine (other topics)