Magic Bites ( Kate Daniels, #1) Magic Bites question

What to read when caught up on Ilona Andrews books?
Zhaan Zhaan Oct 19, 2017 10:58AM
I know I'm late to the party but I found Ilona Andrews only in the last year or so and I have read this duo's books and I'm almost caught up until they release a new book. I loved every single series and now I'm stumped as to what to read next. I would like similar books to their style but when I search on that I mostly get other series I've already read. Any suggestions?Ilona Andrews

Have you tried the October Daye series by Seanan McGuire? The series starts withRosemary and Rue

Hey, Zhaan! You might check out the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. It is similar in several ways.

Vampire's Kiss (Legion of Angels #1) by Ella Summers is also one of my favourite with strong female lead.

Nitya (last edited Aug 17, 2018 09:33AM ) Aug 17, 2018 08:54AM   0 votes

Hopefully you've found other books by now to read, but if you're still on the market for something I'd recommend:

Sirantha Jax Series by Ann Aguirre
The Paradox Trilogy by Rachel Bach

Full disclosure, they both have more of a sci-fi spin to them, but there's a bit of a kate daniels feel as well since both have a good mix of action, romance, and kickass, no-nonsense heroines with good world building, plot development, and characters.

Hi Zhaan! The following two series have similar bad ass heroines and intimidating heroes:

Chosen (The Warrior Chronicles #1)
Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)
Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)

I'm still currently looking for equally epic series. Let me know if you find anything else that's similar in style and quality!

I really enjoyed the Devil's Isle series by Chloe Neill.

The Sight (Devil's Isle, #2) by Chloe Neill The Veil (Devil's Isle, #1) by Chloe Neill The Hunt (Devil's Isle, #3) by Chloe Neill