What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The River at Night
This topic is about The River at Night
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. 3-4 female friends reunite to go into nature (rafting?) and bad things may occur [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marissa Meadows | 12 comments I haven't read this, but I know I read a review sometime in the last 3 years. It talked about one friend becoming infatuated with (maybe?) a river guide and one being more interested in her children (maybe?). I think the narrator was presented as the only one who was really engaged in reuniting with her friends.

I think it was supposed to be a thriller-lite. Please help!

message 2: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Maybe Destroyer Angel or others books by Nevada Barr?

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann | 2 comments It sounds like--- The River at Night by Erica Ferencik ---synopsis from Google books: "A high stakes drama set against the harsh beauty of the Maine wilderness, charting the journey of four friends as they fight to survive the aftermath of a white water rafting accident, The River at Night is a nonstop and unforgettable thriller by a stunning new voice in fiction."

Marissa Meadows | 12 comments It was the river at night!! Thank you so much! That's been driving me crazy all day!