What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sinful Cinderella (Dark Fairy Tale Queen, #1)
This topic is about Sinful Cinderella
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fairytale retelling with evil cinderella. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisanne (new)

Lisanne (imlisanne) | 4 comments I read this a couple of months back, and I THINK it’s the first of two books, but I’m not exactly sure.

Basically it’s a retelling of the Cinderella fairytale, and then there’s the other book, which is a retelling of Snow White.
Cinderella is evil, like very evil. She uses some kind of magic (white/blue/idk) that she got from her ‘godmother’. With that magic she makes herself beautiful, smart and she gets her tasks done.

Anyone know what book I’m talking about? I guess it’s not really a popular or well known book, and I thought it was terrible, and honestly, I can’t even remember why I want to know the title anymore, but I do.

Please, help me out!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Maybe, Cinderella Is Evil Cinderella Is Evil (Fairy Tales Retold, #1) by Jamie Campbell from the "Fairy Tales Retold Series"

https://www.goodreads.com/series/1291...

If not:
Time period/location story takes place?
Anything about the cover?
Country you were in when you read this book?

message 3: by Lisanne (new)

Lisanne (imlisanne) | 4 comments Kimberly wrote: "Maybe Sinful Cinderella? I think Sneaky Snow White is book 2 by Anita Valle. I have them in my to read list but haven’t gotten to it yet :-)"

Yes yes yes! Thank you so much!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32276 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sam. Here's the link - Sinful Cinderella by Anita Valle.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cinderella Is Evil (other topics)
Sinful Cinderella (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anita Valle (other topics)