What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Midnight for Charlie Bone (The Children of the Red King, #1)
This topic is about Midnight for Charlie Bone
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fiction book. One of the main characters has the supernatural power to go inside of photographs or pictures. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Sterling | 3 comments YA fiction/mystery book. Sorry I dont remember to much.
Im not sure if this was one single book or a series
The main character or one of the main characters was a boy who had the power to go into pictures or paintings. He could go into a picture to see what had happened when it was being taken or go into paintings to see what was happening. I believe there may have also been other characters with supernatural powers but I dont remember. Sorry but thats all I remeber thanks for the help.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Anything about the cover?
Time period/location story takes place?

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Sterling | 3 comments Not sure read it maybe 6-10 years ago but that doesn't mean it was written at that time. I don't remember the cover at all. Idk about time period or location. I don't really remember much.

Megan | 151 comments I think you're looking for the Children of the Red King series by Jenny Nimmo. The main character Charlie Bone can travel into photos and paintings.

message 5: by Kimberlyn (new) - added it

Kimberlyn (abookmazedhead) | 35 comments Omg thank you so much! I have also kind of been looking for this book for years. But never felt comfortable posting about it, because I really did not remember more than there being a boy and something with pictures. I don't know if this was also the book op was looking for, but it was for me. Thank you!

message 6: by Eric (new)

Eric Sterling | 3 comments Yea that was it that's. That has been bothering me not knowing what it was. Thanks a lot

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Eric. Here's the link for The Children of the Red Knight series by Jenny Nimmo - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4247....
First book is Midnight for Charlie Bone.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Midnight for Charlie Bone (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jenny Nimmo (other topics)