What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates, #1)
This topic is about Kissed by a Dark Prince
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. The book has fantasy and romance, the hero is from another dimension/world and the heroine is a scientist from earth. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kamile (new)

Kamile Sulcaite | 16 comments The hero is som kind of King/Prince/Lord of another world that i think is very dark. I remember that it is mentioned that there are shadows all over their world.
The Hero and the heros companion travels to earth for some kind of mission, i think to find mates, gets in a fight/kidnapped and then gets delivered to the heroine, who is a scientist. The heroine unnknowingly works for "the bad guys", hero hets experimented on and i remember the heroine saying in the book that the hero has wierd skin and is very big and has a lot of muscles. The hero was instantly attracted to the heroine.
I also remember that when the heroine did tests on the hero and the heros friend, one of the tests were running on threadmill, to see if they were stronger and could endure more than humans.
I remember a scene in the book where the building that the heroine worked inn with the hero and his companion gets bombed and or explodes, the heroine gets kiddnaped by the "bad guys" ans in the end the hero saves the heroine.
Sorry this post may have some gramar mistakes.
It would make me very happy if someone could find the book title because i have been serching for ages.

message 2: by Kamile (new)

Kamile Sulcaite | 16 comments I also just remembered that it is mentioned in the book
that there is a reason the heros world is dark and filled with shadows.

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (craftyoldmaid) | 15 comments Kia ora,
Not an exact match, but it does sound very similar to Heart of a Warrior by Johanna Lindsey.
Your description actually sounds like a bit of a mix up of all 3 books in the Ly San Ter trilogy by Lindsey.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Recommend you start there :)

Rose | 11 comments I'm not sure but i think it's Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton

Sarah (viscumin) | 5 comments Lexi beat me to it! That's the book I was going to suggest. A very good series.

Rose | 11 comments Sarah wrote: "Lexi beat me to it! That's the book I was going to suggest. A very good series."

Good to know someone else likes it to!!

Hope it was helpful!!!!

message 7: by Kamile (new)

Kamile Sulcaite | 16 comments Lexie wrote: "I'm not sure but i think it's Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton"

Thank you soo much you found the book i was searching after!!

message 8: by Kamile (last edited Oct 11, 2017 05:33AM) (new)

Kamile Sulcaite | 16 comments Lexie wrote: "I'm not sure but i think it's Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton"

Thank you soo much! I have been searching for this book for what feels like forever

Rose | 11 comments I know the feeling. Glad I could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kissed by a Dark Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Felicity Heaton (other topics)