What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Female mechanic working late a young girl runs in asks for help hiding from 2 men the H is in a MC was meeting girl an informant in exchange for safety falls for the heroine they get followed by rival crew. Takes place in Louisiana?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marleen (new)

Marleen | 2 comments I only read the sample sometime in early-mid 2017, it was deleted by accident while i was cleaning out my kindle dont remember the author, or the cover can barely remember the synopsis but have been trying to look for it since. Please help

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Marleen, you posted this request already - I'm deleting that thread. Please only post your query once and bookmark it so you don't lose it.

Here's what you posted last month:

"It's a MC romance/comedy i think...female mechanic, working late & a young girl begs her to hide her there some guys are following her so she hides her in the car shes working on & then the Hero shows up tells her to follow him the girl is an informant & runaway he agreed to meet & take to a safe place. H takes h home to make sure shes not followed then there's something about the heroines neighbor cooks her dinner thinks H is her boyfriend they find out h is being followed."

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 750 comments Interesting i hope you find it. I would like to read it.

message 4: by Mari (new)

Mari | 18 comments sounds pretty good

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Marleen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Marleen (new)

Marleen | 2 comments still looking for it. actually forgot about it since I never found it