What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Katherine's Story (The Girls of Lighthouse Lane, #1)
This topic is about Katherine's Story
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book series set in the late 1800’s- early 1900’s written in the diary POV of several girls living in a small town. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna (new)

Arianna | 4 comments Could either be a children’s book or young adult book

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
What country was it set in? When did you read the series?

message 3: by Arianna (new)

Arianna | 4 comments I’m not too sure but I think it was set in a fictional port town in America and I read it in like the 7th grade so about 9-10 years ago.... I know it’s a long shot but I loved the series and have been trying to figure out the name for years....

message 4: by Arianna (new)

Arianna | 4 comments I also realize that I may not have given too much details: it focuses on a group of friends. Each book in the series switches point of views with one of the girls. Each one has a different problem like: first love, family problems, self esteem, and so on..... I can’t remeber all of the stories but one of the girls in the books deals with falling in love with a sailor/older boy.... I have a feeling it was written in the 90’s or early 2000’s

message 5: by Arianna (new)

Arianna | 4 comments I finally googled the right wording and found it! It’s called The Girls of Light House Lane # 1-4, By: Thomas Kinkade

message 6: by Kris (last edited Oct 06, 2017 05:00AM) (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Arianna.

Here's the link - The Girls of Lighthouse Lane series by Thomas Kinkade - https://www.goodreads.com/series/9945... First book is Katherine's Story.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Katherine's Story (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Thomas Kinkade (other topics)