What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ultraviolet Catastrophe
This topic is about Ultraviolet Catastrophe
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Book Parallel Universes high school girl who I think has a father that works for this suspicious company, and she wants to scope it out. She does a science project in school with her friend about quantum entanglement [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Pina | 4 comments This genre is Young Adult Sci-Fi. I don't remember the author or title, but I do remember some with the summary.
There's this high school girl who I think has a father that works for this suspicious company, and she wants to scope it out. She does a science project in school with her friend about quantum entanglement I think. She lost a loved one and eventually finds him, but he's not 100% in this physical realm. Towards the end of the book, she and a couple people break into her father's building and this is when the battle between her and the antagonist begin. Also, random, but she walked around at night one night and bats were attacking her, but they actually weren't really there, like they were in a different dimension at the same time.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published? Author female or male? Remember the cover? Set in what country/region/city?

message 3: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Pina | 4 comments Update: Author is female. I’m not sure what year this was published but I read it around 2012-2013.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Sabrina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Pina | 4 comments I still haven’t found it

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
Ultraviolet Catastrophe by Jamie Grey?

https://www.worldcat.org/advancedsear... > Keyword: quantum father | Subject: science fiction | 1990-2015 ? | Juvenile | Fiction | Book | English

message 7: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Pina | 4 comments That’s the book!!!!! Thank you so much, I’ve been thinking about it for YEARS!!!

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
Great. Glad we could help, Sabrina.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ultraviolet Catastrophe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jamie Grey (other topics)