2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
This topic is about Monster in the Closet
Monster in the Closet > Question N

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Are there any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Thanks, once again, Jonetta, for working hard for this group's discussions. I look forward to them after I read the books.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
You’re welcome, Charlene!

message 4: by Anita (last edited Oct 16, 2017 02:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments I have loved reading this series as a group read. The discussions have really added to my enjoyment of the series. I am so glad to have read these book one a month as they really tie very closely to each other. Now we are going to have to read them as they are released, I think two a year, is it? I'm so glad for the character list. Thank you for all your work on this series, Jonetta. I really appreciate it.

Next up in February, 2018 is Adam and Meredith back in Cincinnati in Edge of Darkness

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Can't wait for that one. We will finally be settled in our new retirement community, and there will be lots of long winter nights to read.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 214 comments Every month I'm grateful that I found these groups with you and Sandra. The questions and discussion make me think a little deeper than I would with a normal read.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments Yes, Sharon, buddy reading is a joy I've found too. Great to discuss these books with like minded people around the world. And respectfully as well, which is a big plus on social media. Although most of the time we agree it's interesting discussion when we don't.

2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Edge of Darkness (other topics)