Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

18 views
Weekly Reading > What are you reading October 2?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2065 comments Mod
Happy October!

This week I'm reading Independents by Michele Notaro and Ll or Nothing by Felice Stevens.


Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1254 comments With This Christmas Ring by our very own Manda Collins comes out this week and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm currently listening to the audios for the Knitting in the City series by Penny Reid. I loved the last one Beauty and the Mustache and I'm currently listening to Happily Ever Ninja. I can't believe it has taken me this long to catch up in the series. Very entertaining.


message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1154 comments I'm reading the Sarah MacLean Love by numbers series! Really enjoying it so far!


message 4: by Stacey is Sassy (last edited Oct 01, 2017 11:46PM) (new)

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1254 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I'm reading the Sarah MacLean Love by numbers series! Really enjoying it so far!"

Love that series, ENJOY! :-)


message 5: by Janga (last edited Oct 02, 2017 08:05AM) (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I'm reading The Inn at Blue Hollow Falls by Donna Kauffman and falling in love with the beta hero, a sexy innkeeper who can chop wood, cook dinner, and curl a girl's toes. :)


message 6: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1898 comments Mod
Stacey is Sassy wrote: "With This Christmas Ring by our very own Manda Collins comes out this week and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm currently listening to the audios for the Knitting in the City series by..."


Yay! Thanks, Stacey! ❤️

I'm in a mystery police procedural mood so I just finished Quieter Than Killing by Sarah Hilary and I'm working on Splinter the Silence by Val McDermid.


message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nikanne) | 222 comments I finished last week's puzzler Play On last night. My first by this author and I loved it.


message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I’m finishing the Lady Grey novels - they’re pretty great, although I wish she had wrapped up all the characters then I’m reading the new Rick Riordan Magnus Chase book


message 9: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1154 comments Rachel wrote: "I’m finishing the Lady Grey novels - they’re pretty great, although I wish she had wrapped up all the characters then I’m reading the new Rick Riordan Magnus Chase book"

I needed more vavavoom i think! hahaha I am trying to remember why I haven't finished book 3~


message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments Leigh-Ayn....yeah there is no vavavoom just the allusion of it


back to top