PenPal Readers discussion

Archive [General] > October Book Pool Challenge

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments If you've never played, here are the rules:

Directions:

1. When you sign up pick 3 books you want to be included in the "book pool." Message these to Zoe, this will be your sign up to compete as well!

2. You can pick any book as long as they have been released before the challenge has started.

3. Once the challenge starts you will read books from the "pool" and log your progress here.

4. At the end of the month whomever participates by reading books from the pool wins 1 "complete" towards a prize!

message 2: by Zoe (last edited Oct 01, 2017 07:08PM) (new)

message 3: by R (new)

R Z | 16 comments Finished Murder on the Orient Express; I can see why it is considered one of the pinnacle Christie novels. All in all, I liked it!

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments R wrote: "Finished Murder on the Orient Express; I can see why it is considered one of the pinnacle Christie novels. All in all, I liked it!"

I'm waiting for this one from the library! I want to read it before I see the movie!

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zo-ereader) | 490 comments I'm currently reading all the missing girls!

message 6: by steph (new)

steph reading Emma and Frankenstein at the moment.
I think I read Murder on the Orient Express while I was still at school...maybe 15 years ago...loved it

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Barstad (maidenoflight) Just finished The Winter People. Pretty interesting story.