This topic is about Ink and Bone
Archive - Additional Reads > Ink and Bone - Oct 2017

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn, Moderator (new)

Lynn | 4022 comments Mod
Voted by group members as our Horror additional read

Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger

Twenty-year-old Finley Montgomery is rarely alone. Visited by people whom others can’t see and haunted by prophetic dreams, she has never been able to control or understand the things that happen to her. When Finley’s abilities start to become too strong for her to handle – and even the roar of her motorcycle or another dazzling tattoo can’t drown out the voices – she turns to the only person she knows who can help her: her grandmother Eloise Montgomery, a renowned psychic living in The Hollows, New York.

Merri Gleason is a woman at the end of her tether after a ten-month-long search for her missing daughter, Abbey. With almost every hope exhausted, she resorts to hiring Jones Cooper, a detective who sometimes works with psychic Eloise Montgomery. Merri’s not a believer, but she’s just desperate enough to go down that road, praying that she’s not too late. Time, she knows, is running out.

As a harsh white winter moves into The Hollows, Finley and Eloise are drawn into the investigation, which proves to have much more at stake than even the fate of a missing girl. As Finley digs deeper into the town and its endless layers, she is forced to examine the past, even as she tries to look into the future. Only one thing is clear: The Hollows gets what it wants, no matter what.

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy Mann | 278 comments I just finished it. I thought it was very original.

I believed the world she created and cared about the characters.

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 0 comments I started Friday and am enjoying it very much.

Lynn | 17 comments I enjoyed this book. Having read other books that occur in the hollows, I knew going in what type of book this would be.

message 5: by Lynn, Moderator (new)

Lynn | 4022 comments Mod
Glad to see everyone is enjoying it ..... due to my pesky reading slump I've not got around to it. However the positive reaction has peaked my interest more.

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 0 comments Very atmospheric and some compelling characters.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ink and Bone (other topics)