Vampire Knight!!!!! discussion

EVERYONE OPEN! > OPEN!

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 17 comments Mod
ok someone find out if theres gonna be a third season of VK

message 2: by Lindsay (last edited Aug 28, 2009 05:53PM) (new)

Lindsay Nothing is official right now, and to be honest, there probably won't be. But, there is a chance that in a year or two, they might start a season 3 after the manga gets far ahead of the manga. Right now, the manga is only four chapters ahead of where the anime stopped (I think...). The anime covered about 50 chapters of the manga, and only one chapter of the manga comes out a month. There's not enough manga to make a third season right now, and there won't be for a while, but in the future, who knows? Perhaps they will make a season 3. I really hope they do, because the story is really good, and everything is always better in anime form (I think).

It's also very possible that they could pull an FMA, where they ended the anime and nobody thought they would make any more, but after the manga got far ahead, they did a remake of the series (not that they'll make a remake of Vampire Knight). The point I'm getting at is that it's possible for there to be a new season completely out of the blue, like what they did with FMA. I know I wasn't much of a help, but there isn't going to be a third season for sure right now, so this is all I can tell you.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I hate it when they do that! Stop in like the middle of the series! Inu Yasha never ended! We never got to know if he went with Kagoma (Cna't spell these japanese names!)or that other woman.

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay What happened to the rest of the group? All the other topics are gone.

message 6: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 12 comments Isabella ღ wrote: "I hate it when they do that! Stop in like the middle of the series! Inu Yasha never ended! We never got to know if he went with Kagoma (Cna't spell these japanese names!)or that other woman."

I totally agree! You get addicted to a series and then you learn that they NEVER are going to finish it!!!

message 7: by Farah (new)

Farah Ali (vampire_lover55) | 3 comments they after guilty will there be a next like season ?

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) there better be.
and in it she shpould ebd up with Zero.

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I agree!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) yeah!
Zeki all the way.
i dont like Kaname.........

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Me neither. I hate that dude!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) yea, I REALY REALLY REALLY don't like him
he gives me the creeps...

message 13: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena i only have the frist 4 books there really expesive! but hay its worth it there really good!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) you can read the manga online.

message 15: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Or get them from the library. Online manga hurts my head and sometimes the computer is slow, plus the translations aren't as good. I would suggest the library! :D

message 16: by Cinderela (new)

Cinderela | 1 comments I also hate Kaname! she has to end up with Zero... anyways I really don't think their will be a Season 3. In the fanbook Matsuri Hino says that she has nothing to do with the tv series anymore..
but the manga is still on and on wikipedia it says volume 11 comes out in dec! can't wait

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) Cinderela wrote: "I also hate Kaname! she has to end up with Zero... anyways I really don't think their will be a Season 3. In the fanbook Matsuri Hino says that she has nothing to do with the tv series anymore..
b..."

I hate kaname too!
I find him creepy... and mushy.
plus Zero and Yuuki(starcrossed lovers heheh) they just have so much more potential. Like real forbidden love!

message 18: by Graziella (new)

Graziella (grazia) everyone hates kaname...
lols....

question: where does everyone read the magna online?

message 19: by Reggie (new)

Reggie (lovealive95) I'm not even sure anymore. It used to OneManga.com, but I'm not even sure its there anymore.

message 20: by Twlip (new)

Twlip | 1 comments dose anyone have a link to a site where i can see the second season?

message 21: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena hi

message 22: by Reggie (new)

Reggie (lovealive95) Molly wrote: "hi"

Hi

message 23: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 6 comments woah, like, the stuff all disapered.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 2 comments Rilly *procrastinator and proud* wrote: "yeah!
Zeki all the way.
i dont like Kaname........."

i agree I LOVE zero he needs to be with Yuki

message 25: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments ......................?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

2 seasons and thats it!!!
BOOOOOO!!!

message 27: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments agian...................?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 29: by Ashten (new)

Ashten | 14 comments lol i made a funny, but i really im still going ...............?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 31: by ♠BloodyAce♠ (new)

♠BloodyAce♠ 〈PokerAddiction〉 (SuccessfulGamer) | 2 comments HAI^.^!!!
I'm pretty new in this group n this is what I have found about the news of Vampire Knight Season 3. Hopefully this helps... :)
"Right now they are discussing whether or not there should be a vampire knight season 3 in Japan so nothing is certain so far. don't listen to people who say yes or no because they r just stating their own opinion. Since the vampire knight series anime is so popular they probably will make another season"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait . . . is there a 3rd season?

message 33: by ♠BloodyAce♠ (new)

♠BloodyAce♠ 〈PokerAddiction〉 (SuccessfulGamer) | 2 comments Ummm... not that i know but they r trying to make a third season :) and if they do, they'll let us know

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome!!!!!

message 35: by Wolife (new)

Wolife Skyes | 1 comments im not so sure of a season 3 but i have herd from a site this year 2014 they will be lauching season 4 of vampire knight. i have read the whole manga. so i have a good idea of how many episodes it will be. maximum 13. but i havnt heard anything else, but im not so sure..its been like 3 years and i think people have forgotten about the anime and it might not get as many ratings because every one might of forgotten and have to start again to season 1. but thay could also remaster the anime and keep it on going..

message 36: by Shaniese (new)

Shaniese Miller | 2 comments It is now 2015... I'm still waiting..sighh..

message 37: by RayRay (new)

RayRay Lu | 6 comments sigh me too

message 38: by RayRay (new)

RayRay Lu | 6 comments There is a musical though... :)

message 39: by Shaniese (new)

Shaniese Miller | 2 comments Oh really ? Link..

message 41: by RayRay (new)

RayRay Lu | 6 comments OMG has anyone else heard??! There is a now new chapter of Vampire Knight and Zero and Yuki's son's name is revealed it is Ren Kiryu!!!

message 42: by Micah (new)

Micah | 2 comments WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!