What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)
This topic is about Captive in the Dark
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Captive dark romance about a girl who is captured and held captive but a man because something her dad did. She plays the piano and is kept in two rooms in his house. [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abs (new)

Abs | 85 comments Hi,

Can anyone remember the name of this book, it's about a girl who is captured and held captive but a man because something her dad did. She plays the piano and is kept in two rooms in his house. He also has a cellar when stuff happens. His best friend helps him out through the book but isn't in it that much?

TIA
Abbie ☺️☺️

message 2: by Abs (new)

Abs | 85 comments Read within the last year, think I was new our

Thanks

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2400 comments Historical or contemporary? Any idea where it was set? Can you remember anything else about the characters - jobs, family, etc?

message 5: by Abs (new)

Abs | 85 comments It's not that book but that sounds good so I'll give it a read! ☺️

Her dad kidnapped and tortured the hero as a boy, he wants revenge so takes his daughter, it's set now. He's very awful to h at the beginning.

Don't remember much, I know it is a long shot 🙊

message 6: by Abs (new)

Abs | 85 comments It’s the first book in a series

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Abs, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Could it be Her Beast by Nicole Casey

Casey | 5 comments what about Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts? or Tears of Tess by pepper winters?

message 11: by Abs (new)

Abs | 85 comments Vellini wrote: "Beast by A. Zavarelli"

It’s Captive in the Dark, thank you!!

message 12: by Abs (new)

Abs | 85 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Abs, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

Found it, thanks!

message 13: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33331 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Abs. Here's the link for Casey's find - Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts.