Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Love Edy (Love Edy #1)
This topic is about Love Edy
70 views
Promotions > NEW RELEASE

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shewanda Pugh | 22 comments When Edy Phelps falls hard for her best friend, she knows nothing can come from it. Forget actual chemistry, or the fact that she cherishes his mother more than her own; centuries of tradition say that Hassan will grow up, marry the girl his parents pick, and forget his best friend: the dancer with the bursting smile. Except he can't. In a world erupting with possibilities for the boy with a body of steel and dreams of the NFL, everything seems promised while nothing at all is; when he's denied the girl he wants most. Two hearts. Two families devoted through generations of friendship. Could Edy and Hassan really risk all that? And yet ... how could they not?

Available Now in e-book & paperback
Amazon: http://bit.ly/loveedy
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/loveedynook
Kobo: http://bit.ly/koboedy
Itunes: http://bit.ly/itunesedy

Facebook: http://bit.ly/ShewandaPugh
Twitter: @ShewandaP
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/goodedy
www.shewandapugh.com


message 2: by Ra (new)

Ra Deady | 1 comments Just read this!! Wish I hadn't read it so fast though. Now I have to wait for part 2. The writing is AMAZING. The wording made my mouth water. Lol that's weird to say but it's true. It was like poetry, the way some of it flowed. Going to reread it to give a proper review on amazon. I'm sure I missed a few things in my excitement to read it.


Shewanda Pugh | 22 comments Ra wrote: "Just read this!! Wish I hadn't read it so fast though. Now I have to wait for part 2. The writing is AMAZING. The wording made my mouth water. Lol that's weird to say but it's true. It was like poe..."

Thank you Ra! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. :-)


A.W. What a beautiful cover! I'm going to check it out.


Shewanda Pugh | 22 comments A-W wrote: "What a beautiful cover! I'm going to check it out."

Thank you! If you have a Kindle, Love Edy is on sale for the next couple of days for 99 cents.


message 6: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks for the info Shewanda. Sounds good! And yes, the cover is just beautiful!!


Shewanda Pugh | 22 comments Michelle wrote: "Thanks for the info Shewanda. Sounds good! And yes, the cover is just beautiful!!"

Aw shucks.


A.W. Shewanda I do indeed have Kindle and I purchased a copy from amazon shortly after my comment earlier.


Shewanda Pugh | 22 comments A-W wrote: "Shewanda I do indeed have Kindle and I purchased a copy from amazon shortly after my comment earlier."
Thank you! Enjoy. XOXOXO


message 10: by A.W. (new) - rated it 4 stars

A.W. You are most welcome.


back to top