Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Games, Fun Stuff > If You Could Describe Me In A Few Words. What Would You Say?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6567 comments Mod
If you could tell someone about a favorite character of yours, rather he or she is from a: book, TV show or movie - how would you describe him or her in a few words? More than one person can share the same characters, but try to use different descriptions.

message 2: by Arch , Mod (new)

Sam Starrett from Suzanne Brockmann's Troubleshooter series: Loves Alyssa, Great Father, Protector, Team Player, Ex-Navy Seal, Honest, Loyal and Lover of Jeans and Booths

Alyssa Locke: Loves Sam, Husband's Boss, Great Mother, Team Player, Ex- FBI agent, Protector, Honest and Loyal

Dave Malkoff: A Doctor (Not sure of what, but my guess is a psychologist), Nerd, Ex-CIA agent, Loves Sophia Ghaffari, Team Player, Loves coffee, Can Mimic Voices, Lover of Jeans and T-Shirt, Honest and Loyal

Cole Clayborne from For The Roses by Julie Garwood: Family man, Cowboy, Sexy, Sassy, Protector

Noah Clayborne: Warp Sense of Human, Killer Smile, FBI Agent, Very Good Friend, Lover of Jeans, Honest and Loyal

Mike Taggert: Nerd, Smart, He's very good with numbers, Go crazy when he sees white (He can't look at white on Sam, without thinking about what happen with bleach and cheerleader uniforms, when he was younger.)

Okay, I'll add more later.

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 221 comments dreamwild1985 wrote: "hmmm, lemme think about it..."

Yeah, me too. I'm not good at stuff like this.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Aug 05, 2009 03:35AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
Arch wrote: "If you could tell someone about a favorite character of yours, rather he or she is from a: book, TV show or movie - how would you describe him or her in a few words? More than one person can share ..."

Professor (Dr.) Nick Cutter from Primeval-- loyal, inquisitive, intelligent, honest, compassionate, passionate, kind, determined, sexy, forebearing, observant, iconoclastic.

Tim McGee from NCIS -- brilliant, sweet, determined, forgiving, creative, loyal, adorable, cute.

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
Arch wrote: "Sam Starrett from Suzanne Brockmann's Troubleshooter series: Loves Alyssa, Great Father, Protector, Team Player, Ex-Navy Seal, Honest, Loyal and Lover of Jeans and Booths

Alyssa Locke: Loves Sam..."

Oh Mike is from Sweet Liar. I LOOOOVE that book!

message 6: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle wrote: "Oh Mike is from Sweet Liar. I LOOOOVE that book!"

I love that book too. I hope to find it again at a booksale.

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I hope you do too. You should definitely own that book. Mike was such a sweetie.

message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle wrote: "I hope you do too. You should definitely own that book. Mike was such a sweetie."

Due to moving, the book is gone.

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I'm sorry :(

message 10: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle wrote: "I'm sorry :("

I'll find it one day.

message 11: by Arch , Mod (new)

Jock from Killer Dreams by Iris Johansen: Scottish, loyal, trained killer

message 12: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Arch wrote: "If you could tell someone about a favorite character of yours, rather he or she is from a: book, TV show or movie - how would you describe him or her in a few words? More than one person can share ..."

A stern brow, a man of few a words, but direct when stating his views. John Thornton, North and South (BBC mini series)

message 13: by Arch , Mod (new)

I like the BBC channel. I will have to see if the mini series will come back on.

message 14: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Arch, I loved that particular mini series so much that I brought through Amazon.

message 15: by Arch , Mod (new)

Brenda aka A.M. Wells wrote: "Arch, I loved that particular mini series so much that I brought through Amazon."

When did it come on?

message 16: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Arch wrote: "Brenda aka A.M. Wells wrote: "Arch, I loved that particular mini series so much that I brought through Amazon."

When did it come on?"

It came out in 2005, I discovered it on YouTube this past summer and just had to have the entire series.

Here a link to my favorite scene, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEAGuC...

message 17: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks for sharing the clip Brenda. The hero is cute. I will have to see if BBCA will be airing it again.

message 18: by new_user (new)

new_user I love that series. ;_; The soundtrack was great too.

message 19: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Arch wrote: "Thanks for sharing the clip Brenda. The hero is cute. I will have to see if BBCA will be airing it again.

"

You might want to also check your local library and see if you can check it out.

message 20: by Arch , Mod (new)

In my previous post, I was going to mention the library, but the library check out will have to wait.

message 21: by Arch , Mod (new)

Reno: Rebel, dangerous, fighter, loyal

message 22: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 76 comments Dean:Guns, Hotness, Witty
Lord Mason:Dominant, Red-Haired, VamPenis
Jericho:Mysterious, Tatted-Up, Asshat
Zurael:Dangerous, Melancholy, Djinn
Eric:Hot, Sexy, Delicious (I know, those are more synonyms but hey)

message 23: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Ooh, Nice! What is Zurael from, LL?

message 24: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 76 comments Ghostland by Jory Strong. She's one of my new favorite authors & I can't wait till the third in the series, Healer's Choice comes out.

message 25: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Oh, thanks. I love djinn stories.

message 26: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 76 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Oh, thanks. I love djinn stories."

I never thought about Djinn stories one way or another until I read Ghostland. Now I'm hooked. Are there any Djinn novels you'd rec?

message 27: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (last edited May 13, 2010 08:32AM) (new)

The Weather Warden series, and its spinoff, Outcast series.

message 28: by new_user (new)

new_user Yeah, I wish there were more of them!

LL, where's Dean from?

message 29: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 76 comments Dean Winchester from Supernatural. You know, my future husband/father of my child?

message 30: by new_user (new)

new_user Aha! That one. ;)

message 31: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

:)

message 32: by Arch , Mod (new)

Jack Travis: Sexy, loving, take care man,possessive and jealous.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ghostland (other topics)
Healer's Choice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jory Strong (other topics)