Boys in books are better discussion

fangirl moments > Currently obsessing over....

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrie (new)

Aubrie Who are you obsessing over?

message 2: by Aubrie (new)

Aubrie I'm currently obsessing over Draco Malfoy. I know, why? Why not. I'm not new with Harry Potter but I just can't get over how good he is you know? Like, he's not a bad person, at all. I could talk about this for hours.

message 3: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (Jellybeanzrul) | 2 comments I could say the same for Callum Hunt. Have you read the Magisterium series yet? Sooo good. It's by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instrument) and Holly Black so young know it's bound to be interesting.

message 4: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

dashofmagic | 97 comments Mod
Will Herondale....I dont think an explanation is needed. ;)

message 5: by wish (new)

wish (bagelthefox) The Mortal Instruments!!!!
The Darkest Minds!!!

message 6: by Holly (last edited Feb 05, 2018 01:23PM) (new)

Holly Murray (just_a_fandom_girl) | 10 comments The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue!

Also Brendon Urie because reasons.
And British accents. I love British accents. I want one.

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Murray (just_a_fandom_girl) | 10 comments #AlwayschoseKind wrote:

Yes! Brendon Urie! Same! Brit..."

hlbj;dfnlfwuhb! I love Brendon Urie! I have big plans to move to GB to find myself a British accent. Then marry a British person so we can raise our children to have beautiful British accents. Big Plans indeed.

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly Murray (just_a_fandom_girl) | 10 comments #AlwayschoseKind wrote: "Holly wrote: "#AlwayschoseKind wrote:

Yes! Brendon Urie! Same! Brit..."

hlbj;dfnlfwuhb! I love Brendon Urie! I have big plans to move to GB to find myself a British accent. Then marry a British p..."

#AlwayschoseKind wrote:

hlbj;dfnlfwuhb! I love Brendon Urie! I have big plans to move to GB to find myself a British accent. Then marry a British p..."

Why thank you. I am very ambitious. Watch my plan NOT work. I'm just going to laugh when that happens.

message 9: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Cordeiro | 27 comments Mod
So, after reading a bunch of people talking about the Infernal Devices, I decided to read it. Just finished it. I'M JUST A MESS. REALLY. I cried so much, the last 4 chapters was just crying for me. It was just so cute, and perfect, and complete. I had read the mortal instruments before, and I didn't like them so much and that was why it took me so long to read the infernal devices.

I just totally understand the love for Will Herondale.

message 10: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

dashofmagic | 97 comments Mod
Raquel wrote: "So, after reading a bunch of people talking about the Infernal Devices, I decided to read it. Just finished it. I'M JUST A MESS. REALLY. I cried so much, the last 4 chapters was just crying for me...."

Oh. My. Goodness. JEM AND TESSA AND WILL AND JUST EVERYONE AND ALL THE DEATHS AND PARABATI AND BETRAYALS AND SIBLINGS AND OH MY GOODNESS

message 11: by Rachel (last edited Mar 01, 2018 07:41AM) (new)

Rachel | 18 comments Holly wrote: "The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue!

Also Brendon Urie because reasons.
And British accents. I love British accents. I want one."

No, u don't. I have the 'posh' London one and everyone bullies me about it.

EDIT: Sorry, i feel like i came across hostile which i didn't mean to but i just hate it sorry

message 12: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Cordeiro | 27 comments Mod
dashofmagic wrote: "Raquel wrote: "So, after reading a bunch of people talking about the Infernal Devices, I decided to read it. Just finished it. I'M JUST A MESS. REALLY. I cried so much, the last 4 chapters was just..."

YEAH! When I started it, I just wasn't expecting such a good book!! I just loved that ending. Sometimes I get myself thinking about it, how life is short and fragile and yet worth living D= T-T
Trully obsessed!!