Mindfulness Training Alchemy of Love discussion

Mindful Being (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, #4)
This topic is about Mindful Being
Mindful Living > Mindfulness Exercises

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 198 comments Mod
This folder will share mindful living exercises, articles, videos, interviews that help readers explore the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training world

message 3: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Honored to be interviewed by Wayne Turmel (Author of The Count of the Sahara)! Just published on his excellent Website... Spirituality and Historical Fiction, an interview journey into A-Ma Alchemy of Love...

Q. I think that historical fiction is a great way of asking the important questions in life, don’t you?

A. Yes, using historical fiction, my major question to the audience was: How much of our thoughts, feeling or insights are truly ours and how many of them repeat within the various historical settings on Earth, throughout the centuries. Within our own spiritual journeys the major question is our eternal addiction to suffering (in my story this is the voice of Lilith). Can we let it go? Can we live our highest potential? Can we open to Love?"

Spirituality and Historical Fiction Interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit

Interview with Author Nataša Nuit Pantović

message 4: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Just finished an article for Booklikes about Spiritual Writings and the development of all that is labeled "spiritual"... I very much enjoyed writing it! Books like Witches Hummer (the 16th century witch hunting manual) inspired the article. Hope you like it too!

"If you are into “Spiritual writings” you are probably already pre-warned and have experience more than a few expectations and accusations instantly associated with this amazing genre. To be fair, throughout the history this was the most read genre of all. Remember the “eternal” classics such as: Bible, Koran, Baghavagita, to mention just a few, that have earned the reputation of the “best sellers” of all times. Whether in English speaking countries or within the countries of the East, the books that took the attention of the millions were “Spiritual” writings, talking about eternal love, happiness, or damnation.

Even within the ancient marketing, it was clearly understood that if a book is written by God, it stands a much better chance to win huge audience. Paradoxically, if you are a believer, all the books are by force written by God or influenced by His or Her Majesty, cause God as an Omni-potent entity must surely encompass the world of writing, yet a claim that the words are directly channeled by Holy Spirit (a messenger of God) is quite a popular one. Yet the competition within the world of Holy Spirit followers is quite tough, surely such experiences must be unique and sacred, so the other people’s assentation of the same, was at times guarded by deathly sword..." Booklikes guest article: Spiritual writing the most read genre of all

Sneza (Manika9) | 7 comments great thanks!

message 6: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

G-day to you dear mindfulness explorers. Sharing mindfulness exercises: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 7: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mindfulness Training Courses are Mindful Being towards Mindful Living and Conscious Parenting; Mindful Living Course for Parents. 12 modules mindfulness courses. Content Methodology Mission
chapter 1: Mindful Living Courses Content Methodology Mission

Mindful Living Courses Mindful Being Quote about Present Moment and Mindfulness

Mindfulness Training Chapter 1

message 8: by Nataša, Author (last edited Feb 20, 2018 04:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

In March 2015, Artof4Elements developed and launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 authors focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. A series of many genre's, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores numerous self development themes. The main theme that books and courses explore is mindfulness, alchemy, and reaching ones highest potential.

I am Natasa Pantovic Nuit, one of the Authors of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books:

The titles of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series include:

Art of 4 Elements

Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry

1. Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Poetry Book, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #1, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Publisher: Artof4Elements. Paperback: 266 pages. Size: 10"x10". The spiritual poetry and art book with 120 poems written by Nuit. These acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-9995754006

A Guide to Mindful Eating

A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 veggie recipes

2. A Guide to Mindful Eating with 45 Veggie Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #2, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Mirjana Musulin, Publisher: Artof4elements. A collection of Mindful Eating Exercises and recipes that help the reader examine the eating habits and patterns within every day’s life. Vegetarian cooking book with mindfulness exercises. ISBN: 978-9995754068

Mindful Eating: Exercises with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes
Mindful Eating: Mindful Eating Exercises with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes

Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes

3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #3, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Olivera Rosic, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 120 pages. Size: 6"x9". Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. Mindful Eating Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Vegan cooking book. ISBN: 978-9995754020

Mindful Being
Mindful Being: Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course

Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course

4. Mindful Being. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #4, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 192 pages. Size: 8"x10". Mindful Being is a 12 Modules Course full of self-development and mindfulness exercises that combine meditation, mindful living exercises, soul’s diary, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools to help the reader live the highest potential. The Mindful Being examines: Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotions, Mind Power offering 100s of self-development tools to increase Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. ISBN: 978-9995754037

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents

5. Conscious Parenting. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nataša Pantović Nuit with a consultant Ivana Milosavljevic, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 226 pages. Size: 8"x10". Conscious Parenting Course is a Mindful Living Training designed for parents with mindfulness exercises and various creativity tools. Inspired by Waldorf educational model, Finland educational system with personal-development tools to look into parenting goals, dreams and priorities. In a video interview Nataša Pantović Nuit explains how Conscious Parenting differs from other types of parenting ISBN: 978-9995754044

Chanting Mantras with Best Chords

Chanting Mantras with the Best Chords

6. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #6, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4elements. Size: 8"x10" 77 pages. This guide is a chanting mantras manual designed to help within the mantras meditation journey. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. ISBN: 978-9995754150 At the moment AVAILABLE for FREE

Conscious Creativity; Mindfulness Meditations

Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations

7. Conscious Creativity. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #7, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 96 pages, Size: 6"x9". A collection of meditations, prayers and creativity exercises. It was during the Renaissance that creativity was first seen, not as a matter of divine inspiration, but as a gift of a great learned man to imitate God’s ability to create. Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that the energy follows thoughts. Creativity Mindfulness Meditations explore prayers from around the world, meditation techniques, and mindfulness meditations. ISBN: 978-9995754112

Spiritual Symbols

Spiritual Symbols with Their Meanings

8. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meanings, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #8, Year: 2018, by Nataša Pantović Nuit. Dedicated to all Mindfulness and Alchemy Explorers who see the beauty in every-day Nature & Universal sacred language of symbols and signs. We will not talk about spiritual symbols worshiped by major religions but about trees, numbers, spirals that we meet daily. Through symbols to mindfulness meditations. ISBN: 978-9995754129

Tree of Life: Spiritual Poetry

Tree of Life True Story Novel with Spiritual Poetry

9. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #9, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. Paperback: 256 pages. Size: 6"x9". Tree of Life in various interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the interconnectedness of all life on our beautiful planet. The book starts with an invitation to a Tantric Ball within the Field of Dreams. It is a journey of many true life stories interwoven into a question: What is our soul’s yearning, and do we live it authentically living our Highest Potential as Human Beings? We journey through Scotland, and visit Findhorn, a spiritual group that during the last 40 years experiments with more enlightened community living. We travel from Serbia to Cambridge to Maltese temples, from Nairobi to Addis Abeba in Ethiopia. Visit Lamu in Kenya that full of rich drug addicts, and find out why Nuit chose to define the humanity’s strongest limiting belief as: “We need suffering to grow.” What happens when your country collapses, when you stay without your soul-mate and when your soul’s quest is against your life path! How to listen to inner messages that at times feel completely irrational?
ISBN: 978-9995754136

A-Ma: Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Alchemy of Love

Ama Alchemy of Love

10. A-Ma Alchemy of Love Spiritual Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4Elements. Paperback: 244 pages Size: 6"x9". A-Ma is a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century Macao, China. The main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

The books are a journey into mindfulness, published by Artof4elements: http://www.artof4elements.com

"We train ourselves all through our life to waste energy following our inner narratives. We are often unconsciously driven by our fears, worries and fantasies. We interpret, speculate, and project the words, thoughts and emotions around us. We should enter a space of awareness of our present moment with no emotional filters, no regrets of the past or hopes for the future, with no daydreaming and no nightmares..."
About Awareness and Present Moment by Nuit
Mindful Being towards Mindful Living by Nataša Pantović Nuit quote about Awareness and Present Moment

message 9: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Creative Thinking as Divine Inspiration or Human Trait

It took some time for the humanity to accept ‘creativity’ as a possible human ‘trait’.

What is Creativity Human or Divine Trait Quote from Mindful Being by Natasa Pantovic Nuit

"It was during the Renaissance that creativity was first seen, not as a matter of divine inspiration, but as a gift of a great learned man to imitate God’s ability to create. As Prometheus stole the fire of the Gods and brought it to the mankind, humanity needed to steal the secret of ‘creation’ from Gods and understand its essence..."

message 11: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

What is Unconditional Love?
Unconditional Love and Happiness...
What is unconditional love?
"Our philosophers, our poets, our scientists, tell us that the formula of our Universe is Love, governed by Venus. She combines the highest spiritual with the lowest material qualities - Love materialized on Earth. She is born in water, from mud, and she bears the lotus. Her mystical mantra is: ‘Love is the law, but Love controlled by Will’."

Read the full article on the Nataša Pantović Publisher Blog What is Unconditional Love?

message 12: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Spiritual Diary
From Mindful Being Course
What is Spirituality?

Contemplating self_development, a dear friend of mine wrote a few days ago:

"How is it even possible that I grew up without a clue how to share affection, how to handle conflicts, how to understand my feelings and desires, how to express them kindly, how to accept another person's view without immediately taking a position, how to identify and eliminate bias, how to get over possession, envy and jealousy, how to discover and dissect what I really really want... I can call myself educated and successful in terms of knowledge and money, but it must be a glaring failure in terms of being a human being. Learning these skills in my adulthood just doesn't stick. It's too late, my form is mostly done. I can adjust and train and get better, but will it ever become my nature?"

Emotional and Mental Development Mindfulness Training Tools

Check the Mindfulness Exercise within the Author's Blog How to use a Spiritual Diary

message 13: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

It is Ama's TIME! Download for FREE this weekend!

A-Ma: Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Alchemy of Love by Nataša Nuit Pantović

Ama Alchemy of Love

A-Ma Alchemy of Love is a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century Macao, China. The main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

Ama Alchemy of Love Quote by Nataša Pantović Nuit

message 14: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Conscious Dreaming Mind Powers by Nuit

I don’t know what is your relationship with the Mystical “Mare”, but my used to send me Night-Mares in the form of a flying witch until I learned how to fly.

Later in life while studying Theosophists, Tibetan Buddhists, Jung and Castaneda, examined Mystics Magic I understood that the learnings from my dreams were deep and intense.

Conscious Dreaming learning from Conscious and Subconscious Mind

The witch used to come and chase me night after night, from very early on in my child-hood. She was scary and persistent, co...

message 15: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mindfulness Training
Practicing Spirituality as a Life Style

"Often I am asked a curious question that perfectly reflects our 'busy' life-styles, thinking patterns and life habits:

How much of my time the Alchemy of Love will take?

Mindfulness Training from Ama Book If you realise your True Self you will not need suffering

My answer to this one is usually - 'if you work hard, hopefully you'll manage to finalize it in just a life-time'...

Learning Mindfulness gives one a gift of experiencing Life fully.

Learning mindfulness brings into one's Life the quality of: Awareness, Awake-fullness, Alertness. It brings into one's Life a possibility to experience Life fully, a possibility to listen to one's Soul, a possibility to tune into the Flow of the Energy of Tao, Energy of Divine Life Force..."

For the full article check Nataša Pantović Nuit Publisher website Mindfulness Training

message 16: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

The Secret of the Golden Flower

The ancient science of alchemy still influences the contemporary spiritual theories, and stays shaping the spiritual philosophies of our time.

The whirlpool of its magic at one point became madness for the alchemists who tried to decipher its secret language of symbols and signs, and for the ones who managed to just bath in the beauty of its images, it stayed full of blessings. The desire to knock on the door that promises eternal life and eternal youth returns through centuries to haunt the alchemists with their quest to know the lapis philosophorum, the philosopher's stone - the legendary alchemical substance capable of turning base metals into gold.

The Secret of the Golden Flower

Chinese Alchemy, Secret of Golden Flower - Merge of Male and Female Energy
It is the merge of male and female that fascinates us so much, it is the White Queen and the Black King...

To read the full article please check the Publisher's website, Nataša Pantović Article The Secret of the Golden Flower

Explore the alchemy in fiction, and ancient China reading my historical fiction book A-Ma: Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Alchemy of Love

Ama Alchemy of Love by Nataša Pantović Nuit

by Nataša Nuit Pantović

message 17: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

How to exercise mindfulness
Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course *Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training book 4) quote by Nataša Nuit Pantović about mind powers
"Mindfulness works with continuous awareness of body, breath; feelings, thoughts, intentions. Our state of mind, our positive or negative attitude towards the world, is closely related to our experiences of happiness or suffering. mindfulness is awareness of everything that is happening in the moment of 'Now'. Mindfulness is a self development technique that will change the focus of our mind towards happiness..."

To read the full Mindful Being Book Excerpt please check the Publishers blog How to exercise mindfulness

message 18: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tapping the brain’s magic an Excerpt of Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Book 7) Book by Nataša Nuit Pantović published in Sunday Times

Tapping the brain’s magic an Excerpt of Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Book 7) Book by Nataša Nuit Pantović published in Sunday Times

With traditional educational methods – its curriculum and its focus on examinations – students quickly lose motivation and interest for science and its magic.
With traditional educational methods – its curriculum and its focus on examinations – students quickly lose motivation and interest for science and its magic.

The human brain is truly extraordinary. A healthy brain has some 200 billion neurons. The conscious mind controls our brain for only five per cent of the day, whereas the subconscious mind has control of our thoughts 95 per cent of the time.

A human being has 70,000 thoughts per day
- Natasa Pantovic
A human being has 70,000 thoughts per day. The brain requires up to 20 per cent of the body’s energy despite being only two per cent of the human body by weight.

Somewhere within our brain we have a potential for higher mathematics, complex physics, art, and amazing richness of thoughts, feeling, and sensations....

To read the Excerpt of Conscious Creativity Book by Nataša Nuit Pantović published in Sunday Times please go to https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20121007/education/Tapping-the-brain-s-magic.439967

message 19: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Quantum Physics and Consciousness Applied alchemy of soul and consciousness In our journey towards happiness we Apply Yin and Yang Balance within a Chaotic Day

“Our souls’ journeys appear to be circular as though we are exploring a spiral, going downwards or climbing up. Journeying the path of excitement and happiness or the one of sadness or depression, we face each day individually with own intuitive knowledge combined with the knowledge accumulated by humanity.mind) who is also a soul-relationship, we laughed and cried together during the last 25 years, so I can assume truthfulness of his expressed thoughts and feelings, in his 50s married with 2 kids wi...

Dare You not to Pick Up the Fight Applying Wisdom Supported Pure Logic within Chaos in-search-of-the-highest-art-of-4-elements-poetry-by-natasa-pantovic-nuit

message 20: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/2...

Applying the Laws of Quantum Physics to Philosophy and acknowledging that the Micro cosmos is deeply connected to the Macro cosmos we came across...

yin-and-yang-consciousness-states-of-universe-are-not-positive-nor-negative-alchemy-of-love-books

Yin and Yang Consciousness States of Universe are NOT positive or negative. There are negative and positive applications of Yin and Yang states of consciousness within Yin and Yang charged environment....
Nuit, Mindful Being

message 21: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/2...

Mind Manipulation or "How to" or "Why" to Abusing our Drive for Goodness

Mind Manipulation Marketing Strategies that manipulate our drive for Goodness Create reality of your dreams<br />

Mind manipulation or the manipulation of thoughts and feelings has always been a big part of our day-to-day reality. It doesn't come to any free-man as a surprise that manipulating our drive for goodness, many giants' marketing campaigns use...

message 22: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Conscious Living  from Belgium Theater Cantina to Mountains of Serbia Free Mind by Nuit  Conscious Living and Listening to your soul

The Laika Theatre Group, based in Antwerpen, Belgium, uses food to look at the changes and struggles our souls face in a typical “fast-food” industrial society, the modern day workers and consumers exploitation, done by fast food giants, the likes of Mc-Donald and KFC.

Directly engaging the audience, the stage was designed around us, the actors and singers were dancing, running, flying so we can fully sy...

message 23: by Nataša, Author (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharing free Mindfulness exercises from AoL (Alchemy of Love) mindful living courses, Conscious living, conscious parenting, mindful living, conscious creativity. Explore Mindfulness Training Courses Online.

Books...

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - https://www.amazon.com/Conscious-Pare...
Uk – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Conscious-Pa...
Canada - https://www.amazon.ca/Conscious-Paren...

Mindful Being towards Mindful Living - https://www.amazon.com/Mindful-Being-...
Uk - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mindful-Bein...
Canada - https://www.amazon.ca/Mindful-Being-t...
A-Ma Alchemy of Love https://www.amazon.com/Ma-Ms-Natasa-N...
Uk - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ma-Ms-Natasa...
Canada - https://www.amazon.ca/Ma-Ms-Natasa-Nu...

Tree of Life https://www.amazon.com/Tree-Life-Spir...
Uk https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tree-Life-Sp...
Canada https://www.amazon.ca/Tree-Life-Spiri...

Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning https://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Symb...
Uk https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiritual-Sy...
Canada https://www.amazon.ca/Spiritual-Symbo...

Filmed, Produced, and Directed by Nataša Pantović.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...