What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Fantasy/Sci-Fi Astral Projection. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,

I am looking for a book that I read possibly around the late 1990's/early 2000's that I can't remember the title of. Sorry but I don't know when it was published.

As I recall, the book is about a girl from another planet who can astral project (which is common amongst her people), and she projects herself onto a ship that is travelling to her planet. There is a thread that connects her astral form to her body, and she has a minder (or similar) that can't pull her back because the thread is too taut and will snap if she tries. I think that the girl who is astral projecting sees the crew members on the ship in cryogenic stasis, but I can't be certain, because I also think she somehow gets to know a man on the ship (or maybe just falls in love with his face, or something).

There may be repeat occurances of this before the ship actually arrives at her planet, and from there I can't remember what happens.

I hope somebody can help!

Thanks,

Ol

message 2: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 875 comments This sounds like Dream-Weaverby Louise Lawrence :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks SBC, this looks exactly like the book I'm looking for :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

This post is now solved, can a moderator please move it? I'm not sure how...

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33468 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Oliver. I marked your request as Solved by clicking the "edit" link near the topic header - using the full desktop (not mobile) website.

message 6: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 875 comments Great, glad I could help :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks to both of you :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dream-Weaver (other topics)