What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA - girl moves to small town meets Weres. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nash (new)

Nash | 2 comments Can someone please help me find this book? I've tried a couple different search mechanisms but what I have is too vague I think.
It's a YA fantasy book. I read it about 6 to 8 years ago but it was out for a couple years before I got to it.
It's about a girl who moves to a small town to live with her aunt. I believe it's set in New England, maybe CT, because there was lots of old wooden houses and snow. She goes to high school meets a cute and mysterious guy, I think his name is Nick (or Brett). Turns out he is a were-bear and her aunt is a were-tiger. It was a series because I got far enough that I was waiting for another book to come out and then forgot about it. I believe the second book mixes in some Norse mythology too.

message 2: by Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (last edited Jun 06, 2017 07:50AM) (new)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 402 comments The Need series?
She moves in with her grandmother, but her grandmother and a few of her friends are were. Nick is a werewolf, another is a were-eagle, and the grandmother is a were-tiger.

message 3: by Nash (new)

Nash | 2 comments Yes that's it!! You're the best!! :) SOLVED - Name of the book is Need

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Need (other topics)