Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Caraval (Caraval, #1)
This topic is about Caraval
ARCHIVES > June: Caraval Discussion Thread

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Here is our June Battle of the book discussion thread!

Jump in and discuss the book as you read along (or chat with others if you've already read it)

** Be sure to use spoilers tags so any new readers can enjoy the book!
(Spoiler Tag guidance and help is explained here)

The Voting thread is still in another spot so, if you read both, don't forget to vote!

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm so excited to read this one this month!!

Has anyone read it?? Please tell me it's as good as I hope it is! :D

message 3: by Kikijanika (last edited Jun 03, 2017 12:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kikijanika | 2932 comments I read this one in April and liked it a lot. Can't wait to hear what everybody else thinks.

Mama X (mamax) I have read it and although it is flawed (there are a lot of loop holes that were pointed out to be later), I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will have to say that Juliet annoyed me to no end though.

Farren (mmmcookies) | 859 comments I thought I was getting magic and it was nothing but romance and two annoying sisters. I barely gave it three stars because I just didn't like the characters or the ending. It should have been a standalone.

message 6: by Kristie (new) - added it

Kristie | 132 comments I have to read this one!

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I think I'm finally going to have time to start this one next week!
I just have to finish up my busy week and weekend!

message 8: by Trinity (last edited Jun 07, 2017 08:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trinity I've seen really good reviews about this one :) Can't wait to read it!

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2185 comments I finished this a couple of days ago. There were some things about the story that I didn't like that much, but overall I found the book pretty good. I gave it four stars.

@Farren, I agree with you that Scarlett and Tella were quite annoying at times.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I'm almost finished with this book and I love it so far.

message 11: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments oooh Love all the 4 & 5 star reviews I see for this one (gives me hope! I've had some dud books lately)

I think I'm starting this one tomorrow!

Trinity I really enjoyed this! I do agree that Scarlett and Tella were annoying at times, but I love the change in Scarlett's character.

Julian was the best to me! (view spoiler)

Danika | 1 comments I can't wait to read this! It just came in at the library, and I am going to pick it up tomorrow! I read the reviews and decided that I HAD to read it. It sounded so amazing!!!!

message 14: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments yay! I hope you love it Danika! I'm still hoping to fit it in this month too!