What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Shifter Romance guy is a prisoner and has drug testing done on him and has a crush on the female doctor. [s]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Readerjohn (new)

Readerjohn | 25 comments Like the title says guy is a prisoner he has a crush on one of the prison doctors who gives him injections. I can't remember if he is forced to do the drug testing or volunteers because he likes the doctor. One of the drugs hes given turns him into a shifter or at least gives him special abilities. I read the book in the last 5 years and i am pretty sure its a female author and i am unsure of the publishing year.

Thanks for reading and any help is very appreciated!!!

message 2: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 219 comments Fury by Laurann Dohner maybe?

message 3: by Readerjohn (new)

Readerjohn | 25 comments No but that's a great book though! I am pretty sure that the hero's abilities in the book come from the drug hes injected with and not born with the abilities. Thank you for the suggestion though =)

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 842 comments
This is probably 100% not it, however I thought I might just throw it out there regardless. Who knows maybe you'll like it as a suggestion?

Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush

message 5: by Readerjohn (new)

Readerjohn | 25 comments No that isn't it but i might read it anyway looks pretty good thanks for the suggestion!

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2382 comments Long shot... Shadow Game by Christine Feehan?

message 8: by Readerjohn (new)

Readerjohn | 25 comments Its not Shadow Game by Christine Feehan but thank you for the suggestion.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32339 comments Mod
Readerjohn, what are the special abilities that the drugs give the shifter?

What species is the shifter? Are there different kinds of shifters in the story?

Is the female doctor a human or does she have special powers?

message 10: by Mir (new)

Mir | 702 comments Maybe something from Marjorie Liu's Dirk and Steele series?

message 11: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 484 comments it sounds like Fury (New Species Book 1) by Laurann Dohner.

Fury

I tried adding the link, not sure if I did it right... :(

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32339 comments Mod
Dirk & Steele series by Marjorie M. Liu - Miriam's suggestion - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4107...

message 13: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 219 comments Maybe one of the breeds series by Lora Leigh

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 518 comments Or possibly Blood Moons by Alianne Donnelly

message 15: by Readerjohn (new)

Readerjohn | 25 comments Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys and thanks for the suggestions i looked through them and i believe its Blood Moons by Alianne Donnelly . I appreciate all the help and all the great suggestions =)