The Workshop discussion

ᴛʜᴇ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ᴀ ɢ ᴇ > S E V E R E L Y — ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2017 11:17PM) (new)

severely,

i guess i coded too severely

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2017 10:23PM) (new)

U P D A T E S170725
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

maintenance
─ page one directory and images updated ( feat. kim jong-hyun )
─ page two directory and images updated ( feat. kim jae-hwan )

new templates
ice cream cake ( medium ; feat. seo ju-hyeon ) now available for aisha
girl almighty ( easy ; feat. dove cameron ) now available for emma
you better know ( medium ; feat. kang seul-gi ) now available to view
the love ( easy ; feat. jung chae-yeon ) now available to view
cheer up ( medium ; feat. myoui mina ) now available to view
hide and seek ( hard ; feat. yoon san-ha ) now available to view
love talk ( hard ; feat. jo hye-ryung ) now available to view

requests are always open; however, i am in school so requests might not be completed immediately but if you give me a time frame, i am willing to accomodate.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

( × ) template by aubree

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

aw fuck here we go

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 18, 2017 08:49PM) (new)

━━━━━ INTRODUCTION

hello! if you don't know me already, i'm aubree, and i've been roleplaying on goodreads for about seven years now, and making templates for almost half that time. one of the things that i've learned in that time is that the graphics used make a big difference in character template, and as such, this thread was born.

━━━━━ TERMS OF USE

i. you must give credit to me when using these graphics in your characters somewhere in the post (spoilers are ok)

ii. you may use these for your goodreads characters and your goodreads characters only (unless the graphic was intended for otherwise)

iii. you may not use graphics made for another member (including my example graphics from my characters which are never to be used except by me) unless given permission to do so

iv. i'm fine with you asking to complete your request within a certain amount of time; however, i am in fact a busy university student who does this for fun and i have zero obligation to put your requests before my exams

━━━━━ REQUESTS

when requesting, please include the following information so that i can suit your tastes to the best of my ability:

type of graphic:
dimensions:
(if unspecified, i will use what i feel is best)
face claim:
specific image(s):
(if desired)
desired colors/themes: (optional)
other notes: (optional)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 18, 2017 09:19PM) (new)

━━━━━ FACE CLAIM DIVIDER

(view spoiler) ; feat. jung jin-young, park soo-young, joshua hong, adelaide kane

this is a type of edit that goes well if you want to incorporate images into your template without making it gaudy and overwrought, and also helps divide portions of the profile without having to put section titles (i.e., "history:") which may interrupt the visual flow of your template

━━━━━ RECOLORED / TINTED PHOTO

(view spoiler) ; feat. gong chan-sik

this type of edit is ideal for when you find other images or gifs which you would like to use but have different colors. the example above was used in this context. as you can see, a purple tint was applied to all areas of the photo except for the model himself (so as to avoid freaky coloring).

━━━━━ PHOTO BOOKENDS

(view spoiler) ; feat. tao okamoto

this type of graphic is ideal for a one-photo, minimalist template. it involves taking a high resolution photo (at least 545 pixels wide unless you have a kink for pixelation and blurred photos) and cropping out certain parts so that information may be added. if you want one of these, please specify how many divisions for text you would like to be included (e.g., the example has two text divisions). these will be cropped to best suit one-line information; please specify if you would like them larger.

━━━━━ INSTAGRAM DESKTOP HEADER

(view spoiler) ; feat. cha hak-yeon

a header for a desktop instagram profile. for use with this template.

━━━━━ INSTAGRAM POST HEADER / FOOTER

(view spoiler) ; feat. kim jong-hyun

for profiles that pretend to be an instagram post. works best if the face claim has an actual instagram account, or takes copious amounts of selfies.

━━━━━ PLAYLIST COVERS

(view spoiler)

playlist covers for personalized playlists with titles. mine are made for spotify, but i can make them to accommodate any dimensions upon request.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2017 10:34PM) (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2017 11:18PM) (new)

S E EY O UN O W?S E EM EN O W?
I ' MB R O K E NI NM YF A I T H

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

'til we finish, we can't stop.

+ insp from × , × , × , ×

━━━━ if you look down at people, it's only bitter ; there's no one to see below. ━━━━

hello! i'm aubree, and these are my templates. in general, my templates tend to be very image-heavy, as i try to use as little html as possible so as to allow for more available characters. if you would like graphics to go with these templates, or any other templates, please refer to into the sunlight, my graphics thread. please note that all of my codes are made for google chrome on a 13 macbook, so they may not look right on all computer displays.

additionally, you may notice that mine come with difficulty levels, which are as follows:

easy: can be used by people who have little html knowledge, simple plug-in of information

medium: good for use by people who know how to edit white space images

hard: will require you to edit your own images, heavy on html spacing

the templates on this thread do not all have pastebin links; if there is no link then you're always free to ask, but do bear in mind that i won't give the codes for all of my templates, especially the ones that i feel cannot be replicated due to the images used. thus, most of the templates here serve mostly as a lookbook, and you're always free to request anything, including a full template in which i provide the images.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ R U L E S ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ONE. credit is included in all pastebin codes for custom and pre-made templates. you may not remove it or put it in a spoiler unless i have already done so myself.

TWO. do not take parts directly from my codes and claim as your own. i'm not going to get angry if part of your template looks vaguely similar to mine, but i do have a problem with people taking directly from me, which has been known to happen before.

THREE. you may not use the images i've edited for my sample templates. i spend time editing those. additionally, you may not use the ones i make for other people. if you want me to make a similar graphic, then ask for one.

FOUR. if i tell you i don't have time to fill your request, please be understanding. i'm a very busy college student and this is something i do for fun in my free time.

credit to peudyu101 + m1nhyun + jongibugi + yooneroos for the gifs used. to request graphics, click here. to see the directory of my existing templates, click here. and to request a custom template, click here.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

P R E - M A D E

EASY

#01: ABOUT TIME ( feat. yook sung-jae )
#02: LOVE ME DO ( feat. lee hong-bin )
#03: ONE STEP CLOSER ( feat. kim na-young )
#04: MAMACITA ( feat. lee jong-suk )
#05: CATALLENA ( feat. yoon so-hee )
#06: BLACK OUT ( feat. cha hak-yeon )
#07: LOVE EQUATION ( feat. cha hak-yeon )
#08: AFTEREFFECT ( feat. park hyung-sik )
#09: SORRY SORRY ( feat. kim soo-hyun )
#10: RING MY BELL ( feat. kim ah-young )
#11: REMEMBER THAT ( feat. lee min-hyuk )
#12: IT GIRL ( feat. son na-eun )
#13: SAY YES ( feat. kim ji-yeon )
#14: SLEEP TALKING ( feat. kim jong-hyun )
#15: BLACK OR WHITE ( feat. terada takuya )
#16: YES NO MAYBE ( feat. bae su-ji )
#17: KNOCK KNOCK ( feat. minatozaki sana )
#18: LOVE SONG ( feat. wang fei fei )
#19: CANDY BALL ( feat. ng sze kai )
#20: THE LOVE ( feat. jung chae-yeon )

MEDIUM

#21: EXPECTATION ( feat. lee hye-ri )
#22: GOOD TIMING ( feat. gong chan-sik )
#23: DREAM GIRL ( feat. kim se-jeong )
#24: DARLING U ( feat. kang seul-gi )
#25: RED LIGHT ( feat. krystal jung )
#26: TELL ME WHAT TO DO ( feat. choi min-ho )
#27: BUBBLE POP ( feat. kim hyun-ah )
#28: YOU BETTER KNOW ( feat. kang seul-gi )
#29: CHEER UP ( feat. myoui mina )

HARD

#30: IN DREAMS ( feat. jung jin-young )
#31: BEFORE THE DAWN ( feat. kim myung-soo )
#32: DON'T GO ( feat. kim jong-dae )
#33: I'LL BE YOURS ( feat. kim ah-young )
#34: FREAKY DEAKY ( feat. yang yang )
#35: SOME LOVE ( feat. bae joo-hyun )
#36: FREE SOMEBODY ( feat. park sun-young )
#37: HIDE AND SEEK ( feat. yoon san-ha )
#38: LOVE TALK ( feat. jo hye-ryung )
#39: GOOD DAY ( feat. lee ji-eun )

C U S T O M

#01: CASTLE ON THE HILL ( feat. unknown ; for rhedyn )
#02: ICE CREAM CAKE ( feat. seo ju-hyeon ; for aisha )
#03: GIRL ALMIGHTY ( feat. dove cameron ; for emma )

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━R E Q U E S T S━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

the following is a form for if you would like me to make a custom template for you. the time it takes may take anywhere from less than an hour to a week depending on my availability and the complexity of the template. additionally, if you would like me to create specific images, i can also do that.

REQUEST FORM

difficulty level: (see first post)
similar to: (optional; if similar to an existing template)
do you want a lot of images?
is it for a long or short character profile?
do you want gifs, stills, both, or either?
necessary information fields:
inspiration source: (instagram, fashion blog, nutrition facts label, etc.)
other notes:

OPTIONAL FIELDS
i have included these if you want me to plug in your character's information for you. if you do not include them, i will use a random face claim of my choosing and dummy text for information.

face claim:
character name:
character age:
character birthday:
character species:
(if applicable)
character gender:
character sexual orientation:
character occupation:

* you can also add any other fields or information that you would like included.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2017 11:56PM) (new)

W H E R E ' ST H ET R U T H ?

H E L L O ! — I'm Aubree, and these are my templates. In general, my templates tend to take to extremes: either meticulous photo editing in order to minimize HTML, or so much HTML that I've sworn to never replicate it. Some might refer to my approach to template making as slightly masochistic. (It would not be wrong.) That being said, if you are not interested in making your own graphics, I can go on a gif hunt for you, or, alternatively, you can request custom graphics at my other thread, IN MY FAITH. Do note that all of my codes are made using Google Chrome on a 13-inch MacBook, and are consequently optimized for such conditions, and so may not look right on all computer displays.

My templates are each categorized into one of three difficulty levels, chosen at my own discretion:

E A S Y — Can be used by people who have little HTML knowledge, essentially consists of just plugging in information and inserting photo links.

M E D I U M — Good for use by people who know how to edit white space images, and involve some HTML to balance information.

H A R D — Will require you to do heavy HTML editing (enough to make me want to rip all of my hair out), and sometimes reliant on so many images that it's really just a pain.

The templates in this thread do not all have Pastebin links; if there is no link, you're always free to ask for it, but please bear in mind that I will not give the codes for all of my templates. This is generally because I feel it cannot be replicated, it is a personal favorite which I would like to reserve for my own use, or I'm not feeling up to it. Thus, most of the templates here serve primarily as a sort of lookbook, and you're always free to request anything, including a fully finished template (should you provide me with the information to plug in).

T E R M SO FU S E

[ I ] Credit is included in all Pastebin codes, both for custom and pre-made templates. You may not remove it or put it in a spoiler unless I have already done so myself.

[ II ] Do not take parts directly from my codes and claim as your own. I'm not going to get angry if part of your template looks vaguely similar to mine, but I do have a problem with people taking entire portions directly from me, which has been known to happen before.

[ III ] You may not use the images I've edited for my sample templates. I spend time editing those. Additionally, you may not use the ones I make for other people. If you want me to make a similar graphic, then ask for one.

[ IV ] If I tell you I don't have time to fill your request, please be understanding. I'm a very busy college student and this is just something I do for fun in my free time.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2017 12:41AM) (new)

D I R E C T O R Y

E A S Y

[ 001 ] ABOUT TIME, feat. yook sung-jae
[ 002 ] LOVE ME DO, feat. lee hong-bin
[ 003 ] ONE STEP CLOSER, feat. kim na-young
[ 004 ] MAMACITA, feat. lee jong-suk
[ 005 ] CATALLENA, feat. yoon so-hee
[ 006 ] BLACK OUT, feat. cha hak-yeon
[ 007 ] LOVE EQUATION, feat. cha hak-yeon
[ 008 ] AFTEREFFECT, feat. park hyung-sik
[ 009 ] SORRY SORRY, feat. kim soo-hyun
[ 010 ] CASTLE ON THE HILL, feat. alejandra alonso for rhedyn
[ 011 ] RING MY BELL, feat. kim ah-young
[ 012 ] REMEMBER THAT, feat. lee min-hyuk
[ 013 ] PRETTY PRETYY, feat. yeo chang-gu
[ 014 ] IT GIRL, feat. son na-eun
[ 015 ] SAY YES, feat. kim ji-yeon
[ 016 ] SLEEP TALKING, feat. kim jong-hyun
[ 017 ] BLACK OR WHITE, feat. terada takuya
[ 018 ] YES NO MAYBE, feat. bae su-ji
[ 019 ] KNOCK KNOCK, feat. minatozaki sana
[ 020 ] LOVE SONG, feat. wang fei fei
[ 021 ] CANDY BALL, feat. ng sze kai
[ 022 ] ICE CREAM CAKE, feat. seo ju-hyeon for aisha
[ 023 ] GIRL ALMIGHTY, feat. dove cameron for emma
[ 024 ] THE LOVE, feat. jung chae-yeon

M E D I U M

[ 025 ] EXPECTATION, feat. lee hye-ri
[ 026 ] GOOD TIMING, feat. gong chan-sik
[ 027 ] DREAM GIRL, feat. kim se-jeong
[ 028 ] DARLING U, feat. kang seul-gi
[ 029 ] RED LIGHT, feat. krystal jung
[ 030 ] TELL ME WHAT TO DO, feat. choi min-ho
[ 031 ] BUBBLE POP, feat. kim hyun-ah
[ 032 ] YOU BETTER KNOW, feat. kang seul-gi
[ 033 ] CHEER UP, feat. myoui mina

H A R D

[ 034 ] IN DREAMS, feat. jung jin-young
[ 035 ] BEFORE THE DAWN, feat. kim myung-soo
[ 036 ] DON'T GO, feat. kim jong-dae
[ 038 ] I'LL BE YOURS, feat. kim ah-young
[ 039 ] FREAKY DEAKY, feat. yang yang
[ 040 ] SOME LOVE, feat. bae joo-hyun
[ 041 ] FREE SOMEBODY, feat. park sun-young
[ 042 ] HIDE AND SEEK, feat. yoon san-ha
[ 043 ] LOVE TALK, feat. jo hye-ryung
[ 044 ] GOOD DAY, feat. lee ji-eun

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

[ 001 ] XXX, feat. name name

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2017 02:12PM) (new)

U P D A T E S170920

M A I N T E N A N C E

─ request form and images updated ( feat. lee hong-gi and lee jae-jin )
─ old update posts re-formatted

N E WT E M P L A T E S

─ n/a

R E V I S E DT E M P L A T E S

─ n/a

i am pleased to have finished launching the completed new version of my thread, previously titled face and now known as WHERE'S THE TRUTH? this thread theme features the lyrics and gifs from ftisland's take me now. so long, produce 101 theme. perhaps i'll change it again once another girls' season of the show airs.

requests are always open; however, i will be starting my midterm cycle next week and as such will be dedicating a large amount of my time to studying.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2017 01:58PM) (new)

R E Q U E S T S

The following is a form for if you would like me to make a custom template for you. The time it takes may take anywhere from less than an hour to a few days depending on my availability as well as the complexity of the template. Additionally, if you would like me to create specific graphics or search for images for you, I can also do that. The following is necessary; you may also include anything else you would like, including but not limited to: face claim (necessary if you want images), name, age, gender, species, sexual orientation, occupation, likes, dislikes, etc.

R E Q U I R E D
Difficulty Level: (refer to first post)
Similar To: (optional; if you would like it similar to an existing template)
Do you want a lot of images?
Is it for a long or short character profile?
GIFs, stills, both, or either?
Necessary Character Information Fields:
Inspiration Source:
(optional; Instagram, fashion blog, nutrition facts label)
Other Notes:

Requests are currently OPEN.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

the following is a form for if you would like me to make a custom template for you. the time it takes may take anywhere from less than an hour to a week depending on my availability and the complexity of the template. additionally, if you would like me to create specific images, i can also do that.

REQUEST FORM

difficulty level: (see first post)
similar to: (optional; if similar to an existing template)
do you want a lot of images?
is it for a long or short character profile?
do you want gifs, stills, both, or either?
necessary information fields:
inspiration source: (instagram, fashion blog, nutrition facts label, etc.)
other notes:

OPTIONAL FIELDS
i have included these if you want me to plug in your character's information for you. if you do not include them, i will use a random face claim of my choosing and dummy text for information.

face claim:
character name:
character age:
character birthday:
character species: (if applicable)
character gender:
character sexual orientation:
character occupation:
* you can also add any other fields or information that you would like included.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2017 02:07PM) (new)

U P D A T E S170725

M A I N T E N A N C E

─ page one directory and images updated ( feat. kim jong-hyun )
─ page two directory and images updated ( feat. kim jae-hwan )

N E WT E M P L A T E S

ice cream cake ( medium ; feat. seo ju-hyeon ) now available for aisha
girl almighty ( easy ; feat. dove cameron ) now available for emma
you better know ( medium ; feat. kang seul-gi ) now available to view
the love ( easy ; feat. jung chae-yeon ) now available to view
cheer up ( medium ; feat. myoui mina ) now available to view
hide and seek ( hard ; feat. yoon san-ha ) now available to view
love talk ( hard ; feat. jo hye-ryung ) now available to view

R E V I S E DT E M P L A T E S

─ n/a

requests are always open; however, i am in school so requests might not be completed immediately but if you give me a time frame, i am willing to accomodate.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2017 03:18PM) (new)

W H E R ET H EL I G H TS H I N E S

onetwothreefourfivesix

aubree. nineteen. university student. female. chinese, japanese, american. health science major currently suffering a violent death via organic chemistry. mild caffeine addiction. crippling clinical depression and anxiety (and yet somehow i'm still here).

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2017 04:35PM) (new)

E X P E C T A T I O N ( feat. lee hye-ri of girl's day )
a simple template inspired by the web browser instagram layout that utilizes square image and clean lines

─ difficulty level: medium
pastebin
─ suitable for profiles of medium to long length
─ 9 square images ( 163 x 163 minimum )
─ extra text box for another written section
─ minimal html editing req ( only for spacing of name + info )

O HS U N G - J I N( n. )
1. male
2. born december 21, 1993 (aged 23)
3. first year law student
4. grandson of former president hwang chang-min
5. son of general oh eun-hyuk and attorney hwang so-yoon
see also: (view spoiler)

LIFE ISN'T EASY when you're the only son in one of the most high-profile political families in the country. For his entire life, Sung-jin has felt the pressure — from his parents, from his grandfather, from the Korean public — to succeed in whatever he chooses to do.

And, of course, he's never been given the freedom to choose anything to do but law.

He knows he shouldn't be unhappy with his life. He has everything most people could wish for and more. He's rich! He went to one of the best universities in South Korea! He's at the best law school in the country! But he's burning himself out for a dream that's never been his.

But it's too late to back out now. He's invested too much of his own time and effort; too many people have too many expectations for him now. He has to stick with what he's started. And no matter how much he wishes he was doing something else, he doesn't really want it — what he wants is to make his family proud, because his parents have made it pretty clear from his birth that they would reject anything less.

He's just trying to figure out how to not lose himself completely along the way.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2017 04:35PM) (new)

a simple template inspired by the web browser instagram layout that utilizes square image and clean lines

pastebin

JINX's leader, main vocalist, main dancer [ 27 ]
J A N GJ E O N G - S U

RELIABLE LEADER JANG JEONG-SU, the fans call
him. And true to the description, Jeong-su has stood
as Jinx's cornerstone and anchor through thick and thin over the past seven years. The oldest child of five and the oldest member of ten, Jeong-su has learned responsibility and duty for his entire life, and he's never known anything but loyalty. Charming and smiley, he's known as his dongsaengs' fool, his fans' fool, the one who actually goes soft for the terrible aegyo of the younger members. But beneath that lies a sort of stormy seriousness—the trait that's led to discipline that creates Jinx's 'flawless' synchronization and a (nearly) scandal-free seven-year career. Because Jeong-su is a perfectionist, and he refuses to accept anything but the best from himself and the other members.

Doubts were raised when Jinx debuted a member with so many responsibilities. But it was not without reason: Jeong-su had trained for the longest period of time, he had the stability, he had the natural talent combined with the necessary work ethic. The patience and resilience required to lead nine hormonal teenage boys. This is too much, some people said, They're putting too much stock in one member. This has proved to be both right and wrong—it's been years since the other members filled in any performance holes that might have been there at debut. But it is too much for Jeong-su to carry, even if he'd never admit it. He's sacrificed his youth to try to make it big, to try to make sure they stay there, so that when they choose to leave this life, they can do so with their dignity. Seven years devoted to protecting them and their reputation, to protecting Jinx's name and keeping their performances increasingly more impressive with no rest. Everything he's done, he's done to make sure that Jinx never falls from grace. But it's becoming harder. You can't succeed without sacrifice, he used to tell the members every day when they were rookies, but it's getting harder to not resent the things he's refusing himself. It's easier, though, to distract himself with preparations for their next album.

(He'll just ignore that unusual ache in his leg. It's nothing, after all. Age is just catching up to him. It's nothing.)

strengthsweaknesses
hardworking, responsible, practical,perfectionistic, strict, calculating,
beloved by the publiccarries burdens alone

scandalsecret
one half of let's get married's latest it...yeah. that virtual marriage? aboutcouple with a fellow celebrity, tothat... sure, it was virtual at the start,
mixed response from fansbut now? maybe there's some truth to it

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2017 04:35PM) (new)

pastebin

Joo Hye-mi (born Joo Hye Mi on January 2, 1993), also known as Hyemi, is a South Korean idol band singer, actress, and model. She is best known as the main vocalist of South Korean idol rock band ECLIPSE and for her roles in Philosophy 101, Under the Cherry Blossoms, I Hate You, and her first ever leading drama role in Flower Boy Taco Truck. Known for her countryside dialect and her girl-next-door charms, Joo Hye-mi recieved the Popularity Award in both 2015 and 2016 and is nominated for Best Actress for her work on the critically acclaimed new classic Gardener: The Lonely and Great Gourd in the first half of 2017.

ARTICLES

FORUM
[ CELEBRITY ] Joo Hye-mi forgets maknae's birthday?!
[+97, -103] I never thought she was that kind of person... seemed so humble.
[+273, -67] Come on, we all know she hasn't posted on Instagram since 2015 so
why would she post for Sungah's birthday. I'm sure she texted ...
[read more]

[ GOSSIP ] Joo Hye-mi reported to be leaving ECLIPSE?
[+407, -398] It was never going to last, we all knew they're nothing without her.
[+472, -187] If the sources are saying it then these things are always true... deny it all
you want but she just doesn't need to do charity work anymore ...
[read more]

FEATURED TRAILERS

message 25: by lorien (new)

lorien | 98 comments Hi there! ^.^ I hope I filled out everything correctly! >.<

difficulty level: Easy or medium
similar to: After Effect or Sorry Sorry
do you want a lot of images? Yes please!
is it for a long or short character profile? Long
do you want gifs, stills, both, or either? Both!
necessary information fields: Shapeshifts into silver dragon, bakes, levitates items
Personality flirty, cocky, sarcastic, sweet,
inspiration source: Crown rp
other notes:
(view spoiler)

face claim: Leonardo DiCaprico (from titanic? or any movie with him as a youngster)
character name: Alexei Silver
character age: 17
character birthday: December 19
character species: Human
character gender: Male
character occupation: Acting all princely

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm sorry, i'm actually not open to requests right now seeing as i'm in the midst of exams, and my template thread is actually here

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2017 02:07PM) (new)

naega ayayayaya

M A M A C I T A
Joo Hye-mi [25] eclipse's main vocalist, actress (view spoiler)
[location] with [rper]'s [character]

Kang Sun-hee [26] actress (view spoiler)

Moon Yoo-mi [24] adonis' vocalist and maknae (view spoiler)

P A P A C I T O
Jang Jeong-su [27] jinx's leader, main vocalist, main dancer (view spoiler)

Kim Young-min [25] ex-olympic skater (view spoiler)

Oh Sung-jin [23] law student (view spoiler)

Park Min-ho [24] tempest's bassist and lead vocalist, actor (view spoiler)

Sin Tae-dong (Gun) [27] a-prince's rapper, nation's sleazebag (view spoiler)

Yang Seo-jun [22] bravo's main vocalist (view spoiler)

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2017 01:37PM) (new)

Name [##] occupation (view spoiler)

message 29: by lorien (new)

lorien | 98 comments Aubree wrote: "i'm sorry, i'm actually not open to requests right now seeing as i'm in the midst of exams, and my template thread is actually here"

That's alright! Thank you for letting me know! ^.^

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2017 08:05PM) (new)

aubree's coding // brainstorms, characters, threads, and more

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2017 08:05PM) (new)

resources //

chinese, male
‧ yang yang ( × , × , × , × , × , × , × )

korean, male
‧ lee hong-bin ( × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × )
‧ jung il-hoon ( × )
‧ ong seong-woo ( × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × , × )
‧ seo eun-kwang ( × )