What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Cuckoo Sister
This topic is about The Cuckoo Sister
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. 1990s YA book set in England about child abducted from her pram at a park. She is returned to her birth family when she turns 13. Her name is Rose? Believe her sister is Kate who was born a couple years after abduction. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kris (last edited May 30, 2017 10:33AM) (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Alexandra, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Does the girl escape or do her abductor(s) return her to her birth family? Is Kate(?) her sister by birth?

Location - England/U.S./country, region, big city/small town?

Alexandra Singleton | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Alexandra, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Does the girl escape or do her abductor(s) return her to her birth family? Is Kate(?) her sister by birth..."

I updated with what I remembered. The book is told from her sister Kate's point of view. It was set in England, not sure where though. I also remember that Kate didn't think Rose was her sister.

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Alexandra, I notice your initial post is gone. Are you no longer looking for this book?

Alexandra Singleton | 3 comments I am, and I found it! Ayshe was right, it was The Cuckoo Sister! Thank you so much!

Alexandra Singleton | 3 comments Ayshe wrote: "Maybe The Cuckoo Sister?"

That's it!!! I've been searching for this book for years. Thank you so much!