The Orion Team. discussion

Exile (Marc Dane #2)
This topic is about Exile
23 views
TARGET DECK > EXILE is out this week! Marc Dane returns...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new) - added it

James Swallow (jamesswallow) | 15 comments Hello everyone;

I'd like to let you all know that the next novel in my Rubicon series, EXILE, will be out on July 1st in hardcover, eBook and trade paperback editions from Bonnier Zaffre Books.

EXILE is the sequel to 2016's Sunday Times and Irish Times bestseller NOMAD, and features ex-MI6 officer Marc Dane in a new, action-packed adventure. I hope you'll give it a read!

Exile
Exile (Rubicon #2) by James Swallow

"A vicious Serbian gang whose profits come from fake nuclear weapons.

A disgraced Russian general, with access to the real thing.

A vengeful Somali warlord, with a cause for which he'd let the world burn.

A jaded government agency, without the information to stop him.

Only one man sees what's coming. And even he might not be able to prevent it . . .

Racing breathlessly from secret CIA black site prisons to the skyscrapers of Dubai, from storm-beaten oil rigs off the African coast to the ancient caverns beneath the city of Naples, Marc Dane returns in this explosive new thriller..."



message 2: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
Pre ordered for my smartphone.


message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam Honeycutt (berwynsam) | 5 comments I checked two of your books on Amazon it it says their not available


message 4: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
James wrote: "Hello everyone;

I'd like to let you all know that the next novel in my Rubicon series, EXILE, will be out on July 1st in hardcover, eBook and trade paperback editions from Bonnier Zaffre Books.

E..."


Got It on my phone now! Can't wait to see what the modern day "Condor", that is Marc Dane gets up to.......


message 5: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
James wrote: "Hello everyone;

I'd like to let you all know that the next novel in my Rubicon series, EXILE, will be out on July 1st in hardcover, eBook and trade paperback editions from Bonnier Zaffre Books.

E..."


Read the first chapter of Exile. Hot damn, that was quite a fall.......and he lost it all....because the writing....and the blood of him and all who fell with him....was on the wall.......


message 6: by James (new) - added it

James Swallow (jamesswallow) | 15 comments Sam wrote: "I checked two of your books on Amazon it it says their not available"

Which books? Is this Amazon.com?


message 7: by James (new) - added it

James Swallow (jamesswallow) | 15 comments Hello everyone; I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has picked up EXILE in the first week of release and helped the hardcover to make it on to the bestseller list!


message 8: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
Book is going great. And Marc is on surprisingly top form with that CZ75 of his. You really capture the depressing atmosphere of the Balkans very well indeed. Put the reader in the zone. That sort of thing.


message 9: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
James wrote: "Hello everyone; I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has picked up EXILE in the first week of release and helped the hardcover to make it on to the bestseller list!"

Gotten up to Monaco. Have to say, Solomon has excellent taste in cars. The current Bentley Mulsanne is a truly handsome beast.


message 10: by James (last edited Nov 28, 2017 07:14AM) (new) - added it

James Swallow (jamesswallow) | 15 comments Hello folks;

Just wanted to post a note to say that the paperback edition of EXILE will be out next month - and the next Marc Dane adventure GHOST has been delivered, due for publication in May next year!


message 11: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
James wrote: "Hello folks;

Just wanted to post a note to say that the paperback edition of EXILE will be out next month - and the next Marc Dane adventure GHOST has been delivered, due for publication in May n..."


Hi James! A question. Will there be US Mass Market paperbacks in the future? I find them more convenient than UK/International ones. Reason why I'm asking is because there were some reports about the Dane series being picked up by TOR/FORGE.


message 12: by James (new) - added it

James Swallow (jamesswallow) | 15 comments Samuel wrote: Hi James! A question. Will there be US Mass Market paperbacks in the future? I find them more convenient than UK/International ones. Reason why I'm asking is because there were some reports about the Dane series being picked up by TOR/FORGE.

Indeed yes, Tor/Forge will begin publishing the Marc Dane novels in the USA, but not until Fall of 2018. Thanks for your interest!


message 13: by Samuel , Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samuel  | 4691 comments Mod
James wrote: "Samuel wrote: Hi James! A question. Will there be US Mass Market paperbacks in the future? I find them more convenient than UK/International ones. Reason why I'm asking is because there were some r..."

Dear James.

It's the Christmas Season and I'm pleased to announce that I managed to slot in a review of your second book before 2017 closed.

I read your story about how you got into spy fiction and created your original spy thriller property in the form of Marc Dane and Rubicon. I admire that sentiment, that angry flame of defiance you spoke about. Keep it burning. I see great things for you.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...


back to top