Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Services > SEEKING SCI-FI/FANTASY AUTHORS TO INTERVIEW

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of those months, this is a fantastic opportunity to boost your numbers early!

Here are the details:

1. I do research before writing my questions. All the questions will be unique to you, and they won't be questions you've answered a million times before.

2. Yes, of course, I will link to your Amazon and social media pages.

3. Questions may focus on your writing process, your marketing strategies, your worldbuilding, or anything unique about your writing life.

4. I would LOVE a chance to record audio interviews via phone or Skype, but if you'd rather just have me send you some questions and you send back the answers, that's fine too. I'll send you all the questions in advance either way.

5. You'll have a chance to approval the blog in finished form before it goes live.

If you're interested or have any questions, please let me know here!

Thanks!
Jazzi

message 2: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 61 comments Hi, I'd be interested in being interviewed. I write fantasy, and have recently released the third book in an ongoing series.

message 3: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments Hi Chris,

Great! Let me do some research, and I'll get in touch by PM.

To everyone else who might be interested,

I am currently full through the end of October, but if you're willing to wait for your interview to be posted in November or December, I'd love to hear from you!

message 4: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments I would also be interested in being interviewed. I write paranormal fantasy, not sci-fi, tho. :-) I have two books out in a series so far, Updrift (1) and Breakwater (2).

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Miracle (mikemiracle) | 4 comments Hello, I'm interested. I love doing author interviews. I write sci fi thriller with paranormal stuff shaken into the mix.
I have 1 book out now, and at least 1 more by the end of summer.

message 6: by EJ (new)

EJ Fisch (ejfisch) | 4 comments I'd be interested too if you're still looking for people. I write sci fi, and while I'm not sure if I'll get it published by the end of the year, I'll at least have a book that's nearly ready around that time frame.

And even if you're all booked up, I want to say I think it's really cool that you take the time to research the author and tailor the questions specifically to them. I've only gotten to do a couple of interviews like that (all the others just have such generic, repetitive questions) and it's always noticeable because it has a much more personal feel. Thanks for doing what you do!

message 7: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments I'd love to interview both of you! Let me do some research, and I'll be in touch.

message 8: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Jazzi wrote: "I'd love to interview both of you! Let me do some research, and I'll be in touch."

In case this makes things easier for you, here are my books: Updrift

Breakwater

message 9: by T.A. (new)

T.A. Sorsby (ta_sorsby) | 10 comments I'd definitely be interested in a future interview, once you've done with any of the talented folks above :)

Left Behind

message 10: by Jon (last edited Jun 09, 2017 12:56AM) (new)

Jon Ray (jonray) | 10 comments I've done interviews before, but never as an author as this is a new area for me being a first time novel author of my fantasy series Gorp: Goblin Janitor. I come from a screenwriter/film background but have venture over into writing novels now as it offers me the freedom to tell a tale without budgetary constraints. I have 2 more books planned to be published by the end of this year, but would be happy to be interview for any future date you may have. Cheers!

message 11: by Wayne (new)

Wayne (waynemeyers) | 2 comments Hi. I write science fiction and fantasy, and would be happy to help with an interview any time you're open.

I have one sci-fi novel self published with Amazon today, a short story releasing July 1st, and hope to have my high-fantasy book self-pubbed before the end of this year.

You can contact me here or at author@waynemeyers.com

Thanks!

message 12: by Keith (new)

Keith | 1 comments Hello! I'd love to do an interview closer to the holidays. I have a few things coming out later this year that I'm still trying to get done now.

message 13: by Kym (new)

Kym Robinson | 1 comments Hello,

I have just published my first fantasy book. I am also looking to write more in that genre and some sci fi.

I would love to give an interview, though I fear I am not very well read so your readers may not be very interested.

All the best :)

Kym

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura Thompson (lauraethompson) | 6 comments I'd love an interview, my book The Burden of Destiny is the first published in the Elven Quest series the second will be out within the next year. Here's my blog too,

https://lauraethompsonauthor.blogspot...

message 15: by Matt (new)

Matt Doyle (mattdoyle) Hi there,

I'm always happy to be interviewed. I have a number of Sci-Fi books out, but the most recent is Addict. All my books are covered over on my site, www.mattdoylemedia.com, as well as on my Goodreads page (Matt Doyle). If you'd like to give me a shot, please send whatever questions you have to me at mattdoylemedia@hotmail.com.

Many thanks

Matt Doyle
www.mattdoylemedia.com

message 16: by Lea (new)

Lea McKee | 3 comments I'd love to be interviewed! This Body Won't Break will be released September 5th/2017, so if you have any availability around that time, it would be perfect!

Here is a link to my website: http://www.leamckee.com
and my Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/This-Body-Wont...

Cheers!

message 18: by D (new)

D Leitao (denise-leitao) | 1 comments Jazzi wrote: "Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of thos..."

Hello, Jazzi, I don't know if you're still doing this, but I am interested. I have a book coming out on Sept 18th.

I also podcast at Star Wars Connection https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlb..., so I think I'm good for an interview. (That said, this interview would be about me as an author).

message 19: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Shanti (lyrashanti) | 5 comments I don't know if you're full up already, JazzI, but I'm interested in doing an interview for November. I have my 4th and somewhat final (there will still be a prequel afterward) book in my Shiva XIV series coming out in mid November. That would be perfect. I love that you did it would be original and unique too! I prefer a written interview though.
Please let me know if that works for you. :) Thanks!

message 20: by Mike (new)

Mike Miracle (mikemiracle) | 4 comments Hi Jazzi,
I love doing author interviews. If you're not full yet...
I have a couple of books that are ready to release in the coming months.

message 21: by Paul (new)

message 22: by Mat (new)

Mat Blackwell | 4 comments Hey there! I'm writing dystopian future novels which you might be interested in. The novel I have available on Amazon (ebook) or Lulu (print on demand) is called Beef, about an heir to the Beef Company synthetic meat empire and his attempts to not have an affair with a young psychic musician - but to get as close as he technically can. It's for people who like Douglas Adams, Margaret Atwood, Iain M Banks, Kurt Vonnegut, and David Foster Wallace (that's who I've been compared to, anyway).

I don't have any new books coming out in those months, but I'm always up for a chat.

https://www.amazon.com/Beef-Mat-Black...

message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Green (lisagailgreen) | 1 comments Hi! If you still have any openings or are looking in the future, I'd love to be a part of it. :D I write NA and YA - mainly paranormal, though I do dabble in other genres within fantasy and science fiction.

You can contact me at LisaGailGreen@gmail.com

message 24: by Sudha (new)

Sudha Kuruganti | 2 comments Hi, Jazzi! Not sure if you've still got openings, but I'd love to be interviewed! :)

I have one book out already and I hope to have another one out by the end of the year. I plan to do a sale for my first book around Halloween, so it would be great if we could work something out around that time. :)

If things are too tight or already booked up, no worries.

My first book is Dark Things Between the Shadow and the Soul: Fractured Fairy Tales from Indian Mythology (on Goodreads and on Amazon).

Featuring cross-dressing assassins, were-snakes, gods and goddesses, demonesses and demon kings, this collection of twenty-two short stories retells famous legends from Indian mythology—with a twist.

With footnotes and an afterword to each story explaining the mythology to casual readers, these short stories will delight lovers of the unusual.

message 25: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sclough1836gmailcom) | 4 comments Hi I would love to be interviewed, my first book is still being edited but if you want, you can find the first chapter on createspace.com. It's called The Dark Sun Chronicles and please keep in mind that the version available is still a work in progress and the site gives you a chance to rate the book on it. I would also like to hear from you at anytime and you can contact me at sclough1836@gmail.com. I've never been interviewed before so this sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

Thanks for the opportunity,
Samy

message 26: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Meredith (dennismeredith) | 16 comments Good morning Jazzi,

We are indie publishers, Dennis Meredith is the author and I, Joanne Meredith, do the marketing.

Dennis has six hard science fiction novels in print and would love to do an interview. Our next novel, The Neuromorphs, will be out in early 2018.

Here is a link to our newest title, The Happy Chip, and information about Dennis. http://dennismeredith.com/the-happy-c...

I hope you will consider Dennis for an interview for your blog.

If you would like a copy of any of our titles I will gladly gift you either a hard or electronic copy from Amazon.

Warm regards,
Joni Meredith

message 27: by Shari (new)

Shari Sakurai (shari_sakurai) | 13 comments Hi Jazzi

I'd love to be interviewed for your blog. I am the author of a science fiction series called Perfect World (http://www.perfectworldseries.com) and have published book 1 in the series so far as well as a companion novel :)

message 28: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Dolinski Hi Jazzi

I would like to be interviewed for your blog, if you still have room for me in your schedule. I just released my book The Twin Sons of Riccar. It's the first novel in the trilogy.

message 29: by David (new)

David Emmons | 7 comments Hi Jazzi,

I'm helping my daughter (Katie 23) with her marketing. She has her first 2 books in her trilogy out;
Genres;
Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Time Travel > Visionary & Metaphysical > Paranormal & Urban

https://goodreads.com/book/show/35858...
https://goodreads.com/book/show/39978...

If you would like to interview Kate. just send me an email.

Her writing is being compared to C.S. Lewis.

Let me know if I can send you the links for free downloads and thank you for your time,

Peace,

David (dad) dave7vt@gmail.com

P.S. Check out the trailers to get a feel for the books;
book 1 https://youtu.be/vZ-hztnXL-M
book 2 https://youtu.be/hDa7Tc9CQnE

message 30: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 18 comments Hi Jazzy
I have a book coming up September for release, it's the final novel on a trilogy, would love to be interviewed for your blog. Contact me if you're interested!

message 31: by James (new)

James Foard | 6 comments Jazzi wrote: "Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of thos..."

Hi Jazzi,

I would be more than happy to be interviewed by you.
Please message me with more information.

Many thanks.

James.