Blogger Lift discussion

Interviews and Guest Posts > SEEKING SCI-FI/FANTASY AUTHORS TO INTERVIEW

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 2 comments Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of those months, this is a fantastic opportunity to boost your numbers early!

Here are the details:

1. I do research before writing my questions. All the questions will be unique to you, and they won't be questions you've answered a million times before.

2. Yes, of course, I will link to your Amazon and social media pages.

3. Questions may focus on your writing process, your marketing strategies, your worldbuilding, or anything unique about your writing life.

4. I would LOVE a chance to record audio interviews via phone or Skype, but if you'd rather just have me send you some questions and you send back the answers, that's fine too. I'll send you all the questions in advance either way.

5. You'll have a chance to approval the blog in finished form before it goes live.

If you're interested or have any questions, please let me know here!

Thanks!
Jazzi

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike Miracle (mikemiracle) | 2 comments Hey, I have a book that came out 3 days ago. I love doing interviews if you're interested.

message 3: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 2 comments Hi Mike,

Great! Let me do some research, and I'll get in touch by PM.

To everyone else who might be interested,

I am currently full through the end of October, but if you're willing to wait for your interview to be posted in November or December, I'd love to hear from you!

message 4: by Grady (new)

Grady Brown | 4 comments I have a fantasy book that is in the works and may come out sometime next year. I am very interested in an interview and would like to get everyone hyped for my fantasy book in preparation for its release.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Hansen (dandanhansen) | 3 comments I am open to future interviews if you would like to do one.

message 6: by Grady (new)

Grady Brown | 4 comments Is the offer for an author interview still open?

Bradley (AudioShelf) | 4 comments http://audioshelf.me for interviews (Just search: Imogen Church, Devon Sorvari, Rebecca Soler). New interviews with Authors and Narrators of Audiobooks will be coming out in the next couple of weeks. We're a podcast and can be found on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music

message 8: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Mitchell (elliemitchell) | 57 comments Jazzi wrote: "Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of thos..."

Hi Jazzi, I hope you're well. :)

If you're still looking for authors to interview, I'd be interested in working with you.

message 9: by Kia (new)

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 9 comments Good Morning from Australia! I would love to :) Currently I am focusing on my upcoming release, The Shadow Minds Journal but I do have another 13 books already published. I actually have a sign up sheet here for my upcoming release in regards to those who would like to do interviews, giveaways, beta read etc. Or you can get in touch with me via email on here :) Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful day, Kia :)
Release Day Blog Tour Sign Up: https://goo.gl/forms/04x4khdq9CvH16H53 The Shadow Minds Journal by Kia Carrington-Russell