Star Wars Book Club discussion

Thrawn (Star Wars: Thrawn, #1)
This topic is about Thrawn
Books > Thrawn

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizzie Twachtman (lizzietwachtman) | 160 comments Mod
Hey Book Clubbers,
I'm still working my way through Thrawn...but I just wanted to say DANG I love it so much!! It's so nice to have Thrawn back in canon again!!! Hope you are enjoying it!!

Happy reading!
-Lizzie

Ross Buffa | 3 comments Such a good book.

Khurram (theirongeek) | 21 comments Loved that book. If any Imperial deserve their own book it is Thrawn and Vader of course. No such thing as too much Vader :-)

Chad Josimar | 12 comments Amazing book!!

Ross wrote: "Such a good book."

Agreed!! It was an excellent one and I can't wait to see how else they meld Thrawn into Disney canon!!!

Khurram wrote: "Loved that book. If any Imperial deserve their own book it is Thrawn and Vader of course. No such thing as too much Vader :-)"

Absolutely!! I remember reading the Thrawn trilogy back in the day and being blown away by not only the writing, but the character himself. And to have Zahn return to pen the character again was such a brilliant move by Disney Pub!!!

Chad wrote: "Amazing book!!"

YAAAS!!!

Chad Josimar | 12 comments Liz wrote: "Chad wrote: "Amazing book!!"

YAAAS!!!"

Thrawn fanatic?!?! Something about that red eyed Chiss I tell ya!

Michelle | 10 comments Just finished this book, and I quite enjoyed it. I wished I had listened to this book back when Rebels was airing. It really added a great deal to Thrawn and Pryce. I was worried for Eli since he wasn’t in Rebels. This book actually made me feel bad for Pryce, and it was interesting to see her making more and more amoral choices.

message 10: by Erik (new) - added it

Erik VonTauffkirchen | 2 comments Loved the new Thrawn trilogy - and yes he was one of the rare male navigators in the chess decedent- sorry I’m guessing not a fact

message 11: by Matt (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matt (elivanto) | 7 comments Who loves Eli Vanto? :D

message 12: by Matt (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matt (elivanto) | 7 comments Michelle wrote: "Just finished this book, and I quite enjoyed it. I wished I had listened to this book back when Rebels was airing. It really added a great deal to Thrawn and Pryce. I was worried for Eli since he w..."

I definitely would have loved it if Eli was in Rebels! As well as seeing more of the Chiss.