What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Erotic fiction about BDSM school, where h goes to study and H is a professor/Dom

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Hi all,

I´m looking for this book that I am pretty sure was part of a series, or at least had a previous related book.

H and h met in previous book. IIRC h's sister and H's friend get together. For some reason, H deeply dislikes h. h might have been a journalist or writer.

Anyway, she decides that she wants to go to sub/dom school (to understand her sister's relationship, I think, but I'm not sure). H is one of the professors/Doms there. He "makes" her do things that he thinks will be unpleasant for her, but she does them nonetheless. And he starts liking her.

This is all I remember. I've searching BDSM and erotic ficion lists but nothing rings a bell so far.

Thanks very much!!!

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Following

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex | 243 comments If u r positive on the above details, then this is not the series u r looking for, but it has a lot of similarities. The Venus School of Sex. It is a quartet of books about a woman who goes to a bdsm school and two co workers who have worked there in the past n have been interested in her, but unsure of how she would like "the lifestyle" follow to try n get to know her. Becomes a ménage thing for them. But then her BFF who isn't really into the lifestyle meets a friend of theirs, I think this is the third or fourth book in the series, n at first they don't seem to like each other, but then they end up together. Still a great read n the author has a spin off series, starting with Stronghold, that is also fantastic ;)

message 4: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Alex wrote: "If u r positive on the above details, then this is not the series u r looking for, but it has a lot of similarities. The Venus School of Sex. It is a quartet of books about a woman ..."

I'm not into menage stories. I just cannot get into them. I always end up feeling like one of the characters gets left out a bit, for some reason. Thanks for the recc! I'm gonna check out the ones that are not menage

message 5: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Bump

message 6: by Brandie (new)

Brandie Brueggeman | 32 comments Brie's submission series by Red Phoenix?

message 7: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Brandie wrote: "Brie's submission series by Red Phoenix?"

No, that's not the one. Thanks though.

message 8: by Carola (new)

message 9: by Carola (new)

message 10: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments bump

message 11: by A.J. (new)

A.J. | 84 comments Try typing a combination of keywords from your description into the solved forum. Maybe someone else has looked for the same book as you and solved it. Doing this has gotten me onto the right path for finding a particular book.

Good luck.

message 12: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments A.J. wrote: "Try typing a combination of keywords from your description into the solved forum. Maybe someone else has looked for the same book as you and solved it. Doing this has gotten me onto the right path ..."

Will do so! I tried before but no luck, and now I had honestly forgotten about this post altogether, so I'll keep trying. Thanks!

message 13: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Bump. Still looking for this one

message 14: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Bump- Still looking for this one.