Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R&R: ADVANCED COPIES: Enlightened, Immortal Chronicles Book 1

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (last edited May 30, 2017 01:41PM) (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments Enlightened (Immortal Chronicles #1) by Samantha Britt

ADVANCED COPIES AVAILABLE FOR REVIEWERS. If you want to read Enlightened, please leave a comment with your name and email address. Taking up to 20 reviewers!

BLURB:

Almost every civilization believed in immortal beings and worshiped them as gods. Little did we know, our ancestors were right…

Darcie Abernathy leads an unusual life. At seventeen, she spent the past two years living abroad while her father studied ancient cultures throughout the Mediterranean. Monotonous days filled with dusty libraries made her count the days until she returned to Maine.
Finally back at her childhood home, Darcie is eager to reconnect with friends and prepare for her future. Normalcy ends the moment she runs in to them… The Immortals.
Mistaken as the soulmate of an immortal, Darcie is taken from her home and thrown into a world of intrigue and rebellion. Forced to remain under the protection of her abductors or risk being killed by their enemies, Darcie learns of mythical beings and centuries old conflicts while the rest of the mortal world is left in the dark.

Immortals may be real, but they are not at all what the ancients described.

Enlightened is the first book of the Immortal Chronicles series.

Book 2, Ensnared, will be released July 2017.

If you want to see the cover, here is the link where you will eventually post on AMAZON. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07286TPQ1

GOODREADS REVIEWS HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

*Note: Amazon Reviews cannot be posted until June 20th. I will send a reminder email to post reviews on Amazon June 20th!

Thank you for being willing to read and review.

message 2: by Jo (new)

Jo (josethi) Hi. I would like to read and review the book. my email: y338h@mail.ru
I prefer mobi format but can read any.

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments Jo wrote: "Hi. I would like to read and review the book. my email: y338h@mail.ru
I prefer mobi format but can read any."

Book sent! Thanks for being willing to read and review!!!

message 4: by Nik (new)

Nik (trixternixter) | -1 comments Hi there, I'd love to give it a read and review! My email address is zombielilith@gmail.com :)

message 5: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments I would love to read and review this one as well. meghann.sherman@gmail.com. Thank you!

message 6: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments Nik wrote: "Hi there, I'd love to give it a read and review! My email address is zombielilith@gmail.com :)"

Sent!

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments meghann wrote: "I would love to read and review this one as well. meghann.sherman@gmail.com. Thank you!"

Book sent! :)

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona"

Book Sent!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to review this book....epub format please
annemariebookaholic@gmail.com

Thank you
Anne-Marie

message 11: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments Hi Samantha. I loved Enlightened! Do you know when this book will be added here on goodreads? I'd love to post that review once it is, and then copy that to Amazon when it is released next month.

message 12: by Samantha (last edited May 27, 2017 05:56AM) (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments meghann wrote: "Hi Samantha. I loved Enlightened! Do you know when this book will be added here on goodreads? I'd love to post that review once it is, and then copy that to Amazon when it is released next month."

Meghann,
I sent an email asking about that to Goodreads! I will let you know when I have their answer :)

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Here is the link to post on Goodreads!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Samantha....haven't heard if I have been approved to read your book...but I would love to R2R epub please

thank you

message 15: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments Samantha wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Here is the link to post on Goodreads!"

Thanks so much! I posted my review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "Hi Samantha....haven't heard if I have been approved to read your book...but I would love to R2R epub please

thank you"

Sorry for missing you! Sent the epub file :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved it! Can't wait for the second book

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "Loved it! Can't wait for the second book

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3..."

Awesome! Thanks annemarie! :)

message 19: by Jo (new)

Jo (josethi) Hi :) I added my review on goodreads but the amazon page says it wasn't released yet and it is not eligible to be reviewed. I will try again in a few days.

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments Jo wrote: "Hi :) I added my review on goodreads but the amazon page says it wasn't released yet and it is not eligible to be reviewed. I will try again in a few days."

Jo, if you select the "paperback" version, you can post the review on amazon there. :) Thanks for reading! I enjoyed your review and I hope the next books will help you see why certain things were the way they were. (Fingers crossed) :)

message 21: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 11 comments Aija wrote: "If you're still requesting reviews, I would love to. I would like a mobi file sent to amrreviews1612@gmail.com"

Wow. I'm so sorry I didn't see this! Sending an email to you now!

message 22: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla (prismreads) | 2 comments Hoping to get a copy of this if you're still requesting reviews. Thanks. My email address is prissymatic@gmail.com. If you have a mobi file for it please send it directly to prissymatic@kindle.com. Thank you.

message 23: by Sheri (new)

Sheri | 202 comments Me too! If you can use any 1 more reader- I'm happy to do it. My email is gonzogal@ymail.com. I don't know how your original post didn't catch my attention. I'd be super happy to read for you. The book sounds like an interesting story.