Authors & Reviewers discussion

Young Adult (YA) > Seeking Beta-Readers for YA Coming-of-Age/Romance Sequel -- First in Series FREE

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited May 18, 2017 10:40PM) (new)

Melissa Abigail (melissaabigail) | 4 comments Hello everyone!

Judge by the Cover High School, Drama & Deadly Vices (Hafu Sans Halo, #1) by Melissa Abigail Judge by the Cover: High School, Drama & Deadly Vices

So I'm editing the second book in my series (link to the first one above) and would love a beta-reader. I'm looking for basic feedback on the tone and flow of the story. It has a bit of a mystery/suspense element, so I need to also make sure that part checks out.

If you haven't read the first book, I can forward the e-book to you so you can read that first--for free. :) The manuscript won't be ready until June so there is time...

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

Thank you in advance!

Details:

Book's genre: YA Romance/Coming-of-Age
Word count: roughly 74 000
POV details: Limited third-person, Multiple POVs (mainly just 2)
Kinds of sex scenes (if applicable): None but some suggestive content, not graphic
Level of violence: Medium- some fist fighting & weapon use, not graphic

message 2: by Felcy (new)

Felcy Raja | 11 comments Melissa wrote: "Hello everyone!

Judge by the Cover (Hafu Sans Halo #1) by Melissa AbigailJudge by the Cover: High School, Drama & Deadly Vices

So I'm editing the second book in ..."

Hi, I would like to help.. please send me your first book copy to felcyraja@gmail.com plus tell me your specific requirements.

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebecca-brynne) | 3 comments Hi there! I would be interested in reading and reviewing. Would you be looking for personal feedback or a blog post? I have not had the chance to read the first book, so I would be interested in that as well. You can reach me at caffeineandcomposition@gmail.com