Drop Everything And Read discussion

Challenges > The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod

The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge

While my 'Read' shelf is a lot longer than my 'To-Read shelf', I still find the books lying there annoying. Besides, I now seldom add any books to that shelf lest I'd never be able to get around them. However, I do need to read those books someday - except that day looks like it will come only after another century.

Hence, here is a challenge, not only for me, but also for you, to make that day closer. We most certainly don't want dust to collect along with those lovely books, do we? And the spiders! Ugh! The cobwebs! Isn't it time to clean it up to make room for more? (Books, not spiders or cobwebs or dust)

To start this challenge, you will need to select a list of books on your to-read shelf. List them in a post below if you want. Then start searching for a copy and reading them before the silverfish get to them.

So are you up for the challenge with me? :)

Duration: Open

Steps
• Make a list of your to-read book count
• Choose your cleaning level
• Edit your post or make new ones as you clean it all.
Levels:
~ Simple Dusting: 1-5 books
~ Clearing Cobwebs: 5-10 books
~ Chasing pests: 10-15 books
~ Fixing Damaged Books: 15-20 books
~ Reorganising: 20+ books
Enjoy! :)

message 2: by Katherine (last edited Jul 20, 2017 10:16AM) (new)

Katherine | 17 comments 🎀💙💙 The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge! 💙💙🎀

1st Set: (view spoiler)
My Love Story!!, Vol. 7 by Kazune Kawahara My Love Story!!, Vol. 8 by Kazune Kawahara The Complete Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen The As You Wish Series, Volumes 1-3 by Mindy Klasky World War Z An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks Black Butler, Vol. 16 by Yana Toboso Black Butler, Volume 17 by Yana Toboso Saga, Vol. 3 (Saga, #3) by Brian K. Vaughan Saga, Vol. 4 (Saga, #4) by Brian K. Vaughan The Stepmother (Everland Ever After, #4) by Caroline Lee Playing The Fat Girl by Mikyla Dodd To Save a Sinner by Adele Clee Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy) by Cornelia Funke Yesterday's Gone Season Two by Sean Platt 50 Fairy Stories by Belinda Gallagher The Death Series, 1-3 Whispers, Speaks and Inception by Tamara Rose Blodgett Sons of Reagan (Deadlocked, #8) by A.R. Wise Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling The Spook's Mistake (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #5) by Joseph Delaney The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan Killing Models (Killing Memories, #4) by Tatiana Moore Hostile Kisses (Killing Memories, #5) by Tatiana Moore Deadland's Harvest (Deadland Saga, #2) by Rachel Aukes Deadland Rising (Deadland Saga, #3) by Rachel Aukes Learning To Live (Zombie Overload, #3) by C.M. Wright Determined To Live (Zombie Overload, #4) by C.M. Wright Will To Live (Zombie Overload, #5) by C.M. Wright Reason To Live (Zombie Overload, #6) by C.M. Wright Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant, #1) by Derek Landy Hearts of Ishira by Bethany Aan Snow White Sorrow (The Grimm Diaries, #1) by Cameron Jace Cinderella Dressed in Ashes (The Grimm Diaries, #2) by Cameron Jace Blood, Milk, and Chocolate - Part One (The Grimm Diaries, #3) by Cameron Jace Blood, Milk, and Chocolate - Part Two (The Grimm Diaries, #4) by Cameron Jace Pentimento by Cameron Jace House of Many Ways (Howl, #3) by Diana Wynne Jones The Borrowers 2-in-1 by Mary Norton Return of the Aliens by Ruth Ann Nordin Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor, #2) by Tracy St. John Our Little Secrets (Montana Romance, #1) by Merry Farmer Northern Lights by Philip Pullman Liberty for Paul (Scandalous Sisters #2) by Rose Gordon

2nd Set: (view spoiler)
To Conquer Mr. Darcy by Abigail Reynolds Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs The Book of Three (The Chronicles of Prydain #1) by Lloyd Alexander The Black Cauldron (The Chronicles of Prydain #2) by Lloyd Alexander The Aviary Gate by Katie Hickman The Pindar Diamond (The Aviary Gate #2) by Katie Hickman Heart of Ice (Critical IF gamebooks) by Dave Morris The Umbrella Conspiracy (Resident Evil) by S.D. Perry Fool for Love (Montana Romance #2) by Merry Farmer To Win His Wayward Wife by Rose Gordon The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot The Complete Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Andersen 127 Fairy Tales in one volume by Hans Christian Andersen Nursing in Northlake (At The Altar, #9) by Kirsten Osbourne Searching for Captain Wentworth by Jane Odiwe A Pemberley Medley by Abigail Reynolds Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, #1) by Ian Fleming Teasing in Texas (At The Altar, #1) by Kirsten Osbourne The New Days The First Son by Robert DeCoteau Sleeping Lions - Shifters Prime - Complete Series by Harmony Raines Sister Katherine (Nuns of Europa, #1; World of Kalquor #3.01) by Tracy St. John Michaela (First Mataras, #1) by Tracy St. John Alien Conquest (Clans of Kalquor, #3) by Tracy St. John Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, #2) by Derek Landy Naruto (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 11 Includes Vols. 31, 32 33 by Masashi Kishimoto Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs The Fog Within by Nick Shamhart Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs The Chosen (Rise of Cithria, #1) by Kris Kramer 8 Exciting Middle Grade Novels by Paul Moxham All That Glitters (Italian Summer Book 2) by Lily Zante Veils of Destiny (The Legends of Dhanen'Mar - A Threads of Fate Novella) by Peyton Reynolds Swashbuckling Fantasy by Margaret Peterson Haddix The Time of the Ghost by Diana Wynne Jones Misplaced Love by Lily Zante The Nanny Crisis by T.M. Cromer Lemon Drops and Love (Cocktail Series, #1) by Angela Stevens Pack Wars Boxed Set (Pack Wars #1–3) by Vella Day The Marked Ones (The Fairytail Saga, #1) by S.K. Munt Love is Blind (Cutter's Creek Book 8) by Kit Morgan Cherished (Cutter's Creek Book 9) by Vivi Holt Recipe for Christmas (Cutter's Creek Book 10) by Kit Morgan Christmas Spirit (Cutter's Creek Book 12) by Annie Boone

message 3: by Katherine (last edited Feb 10, 2022 07:06PM) (new)

Katherine | 17 comments 3rd Set: (view spoiler)
Black Butler vol. 18 (Black Butler, # 18) by Yana Toboso Black Butler, Vol. 19 (Black Butler, #19) by Yana Toboso Black Butler, Vol. 20 by Yana Toboso Black Butler, Vol. 21 by Yana Toboso Black Butler vol. 22 (Black Butler, #22) by Yana Toboso Black Butler Vol. 23 by Yana Toboso Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, Vol. 1 by Yuto Tsukuda Callis Rose by Mark Tufo Small Gods (Discworld, #13) by Terry Pratchett Dark Dreams by Kristie K. Shafer The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1) by Graeme Simsion Season of Love (Cutter's Creek #7.3) by Vivi Holt Whispers From Exile (Corwint Central Agent Files, #2) by C.E. Kilgore Ghost in the Machine (Corwint Central Agent Files, #1) by C.E. Kilgore Clone Three (The Clone Chronicles #1) by Patti Larsen Getting Out of Hand (Sapphire Falls, #1) by Erin Nicholas Getting Worked Up (Sapphire Falls, #2) by Erin Nicholas The Change (Unbounded, #1) by Teyla Branton Texas Sunrise (Somewhere, TX #1) by K.C. Klein The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents (Discworld, #28) by Terry Pratchett The Spook's Sacrifice (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #6) by Joseph Delaney Shalia's Diary Book 2 (Shalia's Diary, #2; World of Kalquor, #3.2) by Tracy St. John Shalia's Diary Book 3 (Shalia's Diary, #3; World of Kalquor, #3.3) by Tracy St. John Shalia's Diary Book 4 (Shalia's Diary, #4; World of Kalquor, #3.4) by Tracy St. John Shalia's Diary Book 5 (Shalia's Diary, #5; World of Kalquor, #3.5) by Tracy St. John The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, #2) by Philip Pullman The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3) by Philip Pullman Grind (Slow Burn #8) by Bobby Adair Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James United States Of Apocalypse by Mark Tufo Grimm's Fairy Tales 64 Dark Original Tales by Jacob Grimm Heartless by Marissa Meyer Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw Baby Twins to Bind Them by Carol Marinelli The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7) by C.S. Lewis How to Fight a Dragon’s Fury (How To Train Your Dragon, #12) by Cressida Cowell Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Grimm's Fairy Tales 64 Dark Original Tales by Jacob Grimm Tarzan of the Apes Series - Complete Collection 25 Novels in One Volume (Illustrated) by Edgar Rice Burroughs Shalia's Diary Book 1 (Shalia's Diary, #1; World of Kalquor, #3.1) by Tracy St. John The Child Thief by Brom

Goal: 173/400

4th Set: (view spoiler)
🎀 4d6
🎀 All the Truth That's in Me
🎀 Our Chemical Hearts
🎀 Those Left Behind
🎀 All These Pieces of Me
🎀 Mockingbird
🎀 Barbarian's Rescue
🎀 The Extraordinary and Unusual Adventures of Horatio Lyle
🎀 The Corsair's Captive
🎀 Fire and Hemlock
🎀 Goosebumps: Movie Novel
🎀 Zombie, Inc.
🎀 The Fire Within
🎀 Once Upon a Dream
🎀 Prison Planet Barbarian
🎀 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
🎀 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
🎀 The Kane Chronicles
🎀 Ebola K: Book 2
🎀 Ebola K: Book 3
🎀 The Children of Húrin

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling The Kane Chronicles (The Kane Chronicles #1-3) by Rick Riordan Jane Austen The Complete Collection by Jane Austen The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Forest of the Forbidden by W.J. May City of Stin (Slow Burn #7) by Bobby Adair Azumanga Daioh, Vol. 1 (Azumanga Daioh, #1) by Kiyohiko Azuma Ebola K (Ebola K, #1) by Bobby Adair Ebola K 2 (Ebola K, #2) by Bobby Adair Ebola K 3 (Ebola K, #3) by Bobby Adair Naruto (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 15 Includes vols. 43, 44 45 by Masashi Kishimoto The Folklore of Discworld by Terry Pratchett Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell Barbarian's Heart (Ice Planet Barbarians, #10) by Ruby Dixon Barbarian's Hope (Ice Planet Barbarians, #11) by Ruby Dixon Barbarian's Choice (Ice Planet Barbarians, #12) by Ruby Dixon Barbarian's Redemption (Ice Planet Barbarians, #13) by Ruby Dixon Barbarian's Lady (Ice Planet Barbarians, #14) by Ruby Dixon Prison Planet Barbarian by Ruby Dixon Goosebumps Movie Novel by R.L. Stine Zombie, Inc. (Zombie Inc, #1) by Christine Dougherty Lumberjanes Cut Loose, Part 3 (Lumberjanes, #31) by Shannon Watters The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien Lords And Ladies (Discworld #14) by Terry Pratchett The Extraordinary and Unusual Adventures of Horatio Lyle (Horatio Lyle, #1) by Catherine Webb Fire and Hemlock by Diana Wynne Jones The Corsair's Captive (Corsairs, #1) by Ruby Dixon The Fire Within (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #1) by Chris d'Lacey Ostrich and the 'Roo (Furry United Coalition, #6) by Eve Langlais A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry Lumberjanes Cut Loose, Part 4 (Lumberjanes, #32) by Shannon Watters Barely a Bride by Rebecca Hagan Lee Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland Those Left Behind (Zombie Fallout #10) by Mark Tufo All These Pieces of Me (The Stables, #1) by C.E. Kilgore Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan Barbarian's Rescue (Ice Planet Barbarians, #15) by Ruby Dixon 4d6 (Caverns and Creatures) by Robert Bevan Tattered Remnants (Zombie Fallout, #9) by Mark Tufo Night Watch (Discworld, #29; City Watch, #6) by Terry Pratchett The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien

message 4: by Katherine (last edited Feb 10, 2022 07:41PM) (new)

Katherine | 17 comments 5th Set: (view spoiler)
🎀 Barbarian's Tease
🎀 Black Swan, White Raven: A Modern Collection of Fairy Tales
🎀 Is It Just Me?
🎀 Barbarian's Beloved
🎀 Barbarian's Seduction
🎀 Revelation Day
🎀 Little Vampire Women
🎀 Star Trek Generations
🎀 Hell's Heart
🎀 The Jackal's Trick
🎀 The Hall of Heroes
🎀 Glass Empires
🎀 Shards and Shadows
🎀 Fearful Symmetry
🎀 Obsidian Alliances
🎀 Echoes and Refractions
🎀 Spock: The Fire and the Rose
🎀 Shattered Light
🎀 Kirk: The Star to Every Wandering
🎀 Available Light
🎀 Rise Like Lions
🎀 Star Trek: Nemesis
🎀 The Sorrows of Empire
🎀 Infinity's Prism
🎀 Homecoming

War Horse (War Horse, #1) by Michael Morpurgo Mermaid Saga, Vol. 1 by Rumiko Takahashi Mermaid Saga, Vol. 2 by Rumiko Takahashi Mermaid Saga, Vol. 3 by Rumiko Takahashi Mermaid Saga, Vol. 4 by Rumiko Takahashi Life & Laughing My Story by Michael McIntyre Elemental Gelade Volume 1 by Mayumi Azuma Kingdom Series Collection Books 1-3 (Kingdom, #1-3) by Marie Hall Mr Mumbles (Invisible Fiends, Book 1) by Barry Hutchison The Indian in the Cupboard (The Indian in the Cupboard, #1) by Lynne Reid Banks Return Of The Indian by Lynne Reid Banks The Secret of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks Harry, a History The True Story of a Boy Wizard, His Fans, and Life Inside the Harry Potter Phenomenon by Melissa Anelli Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart The Woman Who Walked into the Sea (Cal McGill, Sea Detective #2) by Mark Douglas-Home Black Swan, White Raven A Modern Collection of Fairy Tales by Ellen Datlow The Yarian (Women of Dor Nye, #3) by Poppy Rhys Orange The Complete Collection, Volume 2 by Ichigo Takano Barbarian's Tease (Ice Planet Barbarians, #16) by Ruby Dixon Barbarian's Beloved (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17) by Ruby Dixon Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #18) by Ruby Dixon Revelation Day (The Fall Book 6) by Joshua Guess One Piece. Omnibus, Vol. 4 by Eiichiro Oda Little Vampire Women by Lynn Messina Ever After High Dragon Games The Junior Novel by Stacia Deutsch The Battles of Tolkien by David Day Star Trek Generations by J.M. Dillard Hell's Heart (Star Trek Prey #1) by John Jackson Miller The Jackal's Trick (Star Trek Prey #2) by John Jackson Miller The Hall of Heroes (Star Trek Prey #3) by John Jackson Miller Glass Empires (Star Trek Mirror Universe, #1) by Mike Sussman Shards and Shadows (Star Trek Mirror Universe, #3) by Margaret Clark Fearful Symmetry (Star Trek Deep Space Nine, #66) by Olivia Woods Obsidian Alliances (Star Trek Mirror Universe, #2) by Keith R.A. DeCandido Echoes and Refractions (Star Trek Myriad Universes, #2) by Geoff Trowbridge Spock The Fire and the Rose (Star Trek Crucible, #2) by David R. George III Shattered Light (Star Trek Myriad Universes, #3) by Scott Pearson Kirk The Star to Every Wandering (Star Trek Crucible, #3) by David R. George III Available Light (Star Trek The Next Generation - The Second Decade #17) by Dayton Ward Rise Like Lions (Star Trek Mirror Universe) by David Mack Star Trek Nemesis by John Vornholt The Sorrows of Empire (Star Trek Mirror Universe) by David Mack Infinity's Prism (Star Trek Myriad Universes, #1) by William Leisner Homecoming (Star Trek Voyager Homecoming #1) by Christie Golden

6th Set: (view spoiler)
🎀 Beyond Star Trek: From Alien Invasions to the End of Time (The Physics of Star Trek and Beyond, #2)
🎀 The Buried Age (Star Trek The Next Generation, The Lost Years)
🎀 Harbinger (Star Trek: Vanguard, #1)
🎀 Orion's Hounds (Star Trek: Titan, #3)
🎀 Summon the Thunder (Star Trek: Vanguard, #2)
🎀 Reap the Whirlwind (Star Trek: Vanguard, #3)
🎀 Open Secrets (Star Trek: Vanguard, #4)
🎀 Precipice (Star Trek: Vanguard, #5)
🎀 Declassified (Star Trek: Vanguard, #6)
🎀 What Judgments Come (Star Trek: Vanguard, #7)
🎀 Storming Heaven (Star Trek: Vanguard, #8)
🎀 In Tempest's Wake (Star Trek: Vanguard, #9)
🎀 Star Trek: Manifest Destiny
🎀 Second Nature (Star Trek: Seekers, #1)
🎀 Point of Divergence (Star Trek: Seekers, #2)
🎀 Long Shot (Star Trek: Seekers, #3)

Men at Arms (Discworld, #15; City Watch #2) by Terry Pratchett Jingo (Discworld, #21; City Watch, #4) by Terry Pratchett Thud! (Discworld, #34; City Watch #7) by Terry Pratchett The Fifth Elephant (Discworld, #24; City Watch, #5) by Terry Pratchett The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien Pyramids (Discworld, #7) by Terry Pratchett Snuff (Discworld, #39; City Watch #8) by Terry Pratchett Going Postal (Discworld, #33; Moist von Lipwig, #1) by Terry Pratchett Monstrous Regiment (Discworld, #31; Industrial Revolution, #3) by Terry Pratchett Wintersmith (Discworld, #35; Tiffany Aching, #3) by Terry Pratchett Feet of Clay (Discworld, #19; City Watch, #3) by Terry Pratchett Carpe Jugulum (Discworld #23; Witches #6) by Terry Pratchett I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld, #38; Tiffany Aching, #4) by Terry Pratchett Making Money (Discworld, #36; Moist Von Lipwig, #2) by Terry Pratchett A Hat Full of Sky (Discworld, #32; Tiffany Aching, #2) by Terry Pratchett Darwin's Watch (The Science of Discworld, #3) by Terry Pratchett Judgement Day (The Science of Discworld, #4) by Terry Pratchett Turtle Recall The Discworld Companion . . . So Far by Terry Pratchett Assassin's Creed Forsaken (Assassin's Creed, #5) by Oliver Bowden The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan American Recovery (Living with the Dead, #6) by Joshua Guess Ever After (Living With the Dead, #7) by Joshua Guess Assassin's Creed Black Flag (Assassin's Creed, #6) by Oliver Bowden Dead Will Rise by Joshua Guess War of the Living by Joshua Guess Chance's Game (The Realm, #3) by Eve Langlais Shifters in the Spring by Jacqueline Sweet The Time of the Ghost by Diana Wynne Jones The Thief and the Beanstalk (Further Tales Adventures, #1) by P.W. Catanese

message 5: by Katherine (last edited Feb 10, 2022 08:29PM) (new)

Katherine | 17 comments 7th Set: (view spoiler)
8th Set: (view spoiler)

message 6: by M.j. (new)

M.j. Radosevich Your list is blank?

message 7: by Doris (last edited Jun 09, 2017 06:31PM) (new)

Doris 1. A Secret Kept
2. Sins of The Mother
3. Cloud Atlas
4. Gone Girl
5. The Book Thief
6. The Orphans Tale
7. Lilac Girls
8. The Girl From Everywhere
9. The Underground Railroad
10. A Murder in Time
11. The Last One
12. Underground Airlines
13. The Paradise Ghetto
14. Runaway To Freedom
15.The Hanging of Angelique
16. Underground to Canada
17. Blackberry, Sweet Juice: On Being Black & White in Canada
18. The Screw tape Letters
19. Cane River
20.The Winter Sea
21. Songs of Willow Frost
22. Go Set a Watchman
23. The Misbegotten
24. The Girl on the Cliff
25. The Returned
26. The Heavenly Man
27. The Red Tent
28. And the Mountains Echoed
29.The Good Earth
30. The Waters Edge
31. Empire Falls - completed

message 8: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Lynn Bacon (clhayton55) | 98 comments Reorganizing: 20+ books
1. Midnight Obsession
2. Beach Lawyer
3. Under The Never Sky
4. Brooke
5. Small Sacrifices
6. Outlander (Book 1)
7. Dragonfly In Amber (Book 2)
8. Voyager (Book 3)
9. Drums Of Autumn (Book 4)
10. The Fiery Cross (Book 5)
11. A Breath Of Snow and Ashes (Book 6)
12. An Echo In The Bone (Book 7)
13. Written In My Own Heart's Blood (Book 8)
14. First Love
15. Truth or Die
16. The Boys In The Boat
17. Kill Me If You Can
18. From The Corner Of His Eye
19. First Thrills
20. The Moonlit Mind

message 9: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jun 06, 2017 06:41AM) (new)

message 10: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge
Chasing Pests

1. A Study in Scarlet
2. The Glass Ocean
3. The Forgetting
4. I Am the Messenger
5. Hawkwing's Journey

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Hart | 453 comments Katherine wrote: "5th Set:
89. Teasing in Texas 13/5/17
90. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 6/5/17
91. A Pemberley Medley 18/5/17
92. [book:Sleeping Lions - Shifters Prime - Co..."

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has SO many on my to-read shelf! Ha!! I have a full bookshelf that's just TBRs!

message 17: by Cathie (last edited Aug 20, 2017 12:07PM) (new)

Cathie (catitude) | 4 comments ]Level : Simple Dusting
Books from this shelf: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

1. Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores - June 8th - ♥♥♥
2. Cocaine Blues - June 11th - ♥♥♥
3. Fractured Fairy Tales - July 11th - ♥♥
4. The Postman Always Rings Twice - August 16th - ♥♥

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores by Jen Campbell Cocaine Blues (Phryne Fisher, #1) by Kerry Greenwood Fractured Fairy Tales by A.J. Jacobs The Postman Always Rings Twice by James M. Cain

message 18: by Malia (last edited Nov 29, 2017 05:49PM) (new)

Malia Dorsey | 15 comments Level: Simple Dusting

1. Elizabeth's Wolf
2. Heartless
3. Shadowshaper
4. Code Name Verity
5. A Torch Against the Night (COMPLETED)

Elizabeth's Wolf (Breeds, #3; Wolf Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh Heartless by Marissa Meyer Shadowshaper (Shadowshaper, #1) by Daniel José Older Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1) by Elizabeth Wein A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) by Sabaa Tahir

message 21: by Allison (new)

Allison (alleighkat) | 9 comments Alleigh's Dusty Book Shelf Challenge
Level: Reorganising
I'm marking my place until I get my list together! I'm moving at the end of the year and I don't want to move all of these books!

message 22: by Becca (new)

Becca Watts I know I’m late to this but I’m going to try to Clear some Cobwebs! When does the challenge end?

message 23: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
It never ends :) You can take as long as you'd like.

message 24: by Becca (new)

Becca Watts Clearing Cobwebs 3/10

1. The Elite by Kiera Cass
2. The One by Kiera Cass
3. The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass

message 25: by Janet (last edited Jun 02, 2019 06:18AM) (new)

Janet | 1 comments Clearing Cobwebs 2019
1. Lonesome Dove
2.A Gentleman in Moscow/read
3.Glass Houses
4.Martin Eden
5,The Boys in the Boat
6.Jayber Crow
7.The Seven Sisters
8.The Painted Bird
9.The Raven
10.Murder to Die For

message 26: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2019 09:19AM) (new)

Laura H | 303 comments Reorganising! D.E.A.R. Dusty bookshelf challenge is just what I need. I have 50 books on my to-be read shelf. My goal is to read at least 40 of them before adding more than 10.

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler) 8/25=1!

message 27: by Taisha (last edited Jul 24, 2020 10:32PM) (new)

Taisha Casimir (goodreadscomtaishacasimir) | 5 comments The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge - Clearing Cobwebs: 5-10 books

1) The Last Year of the War by Susan Meissner
2) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3) Maybe This Time by Kasie West
4) Every Moment After by Joseph Moldover
5) The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr
6) You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook
7) I Don't Want To Be Crazy by Samantha Schutz
8) Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 7/20/20 - 7/23/20
9) Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur 5/6/20 - 5/6/20
10) The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

message 28: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 59 comments I’ll make my list in a week. All my books are packed up. I have so many books, enough to do this!

message 29: by Chara's Craftsations (last edited Aug 02, 2020 11:40AM) (new)

Chara's Craftsations | 131 comments Level:Reorganising
Bloodsucking Fiends (A Love Story, #1) by Christopher Moore The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #2) by Rick Riordan The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3) by Rick Riordan The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon Sink or Swim (Lumberjanes, Vol. 6) by Shannon Watters Apart at the Seams (Cobbled Court Quilts, #6) by Marie Bostwick From Here to Home (Too Much, Texas #2) by Marie Bostwick Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia (Alcatraz, #3) by Brandon Sanderson Alcatraz Versus the Shattered Lens (Alcatraz, #4) by Brandon Sanderson Farewell to the East End The Last Days of the East End Midwives by Jennifer Worth The Testaments (The Handmaid's Tale, #2) by Margaret Atwood Quiet The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

message 30: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 61 comments The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge
Duration: Open
Round 1
Start: 01/03/2021
Finish: ???
Levels:
~ Simple Dusting: 1-5 books
~ Clearing Cobwebs: 5-10 books
~ Chasing pests: 10-15 books
~ Fixing Damaged Books: 15-20 books
~ Reorganising: 20+ books

Starting Level: Simple Dusting
*Books I own: Hardcover or Paperback
~Most are not on my shelf, but just in my house. I've lost track of them all actually. I want to read then give them away or trade them.

message 31: by kaotickitten (new)

kaotickitten | 77 comments I’m in 2021 I plan on doing the Fixing Books of 15-20.

1. War and Peace. (In progress)
2. Beach Read ( In Progress)

I hope to get threw 20 books on my to Read shelf this year.

Good luck to all who are cleaning their shelfs.

message 32: by Gladys (new)

Gladys | 47 comments I'm stating with the simple dusting. I need to read these books so I could continue with the updated books from these authors:

1. Michael Connelly, Nine Dragons (in progress)
2. John Connolly, The Burning Soul
3. Mike Conner, Archangel
4. Jeffrey Deaver, The Cold Moon
5. Hilary Mantel, Wolf Hall