Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > You are cordially invited!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 88 comments Hello to all fellow interracial romance fans out there! My name is Erin Lee Daniels and I am so excited to announce that my debut IR novella Blaque Beauty and the Billionaire will be released on Amazon this month. That's right, you guys, I'm a newbie lol. But I'm certainly not new to IR and I want to take this opportunity to invite each and every one of you to join my sweet, sophisticated swirl street team by signing up to my subscriber list below.

By joining my email list I will have a chance to keep you up to date with all things Erin Lee Daniels Romance, including news, updates, upcoming releases, sales and promos, giveaways, contests and special subscribers only content. Every now and then I might even get around to sharing some of my fave recipes as well.

But I know you guys have love to share too! So tell me your swirl stories, share your favorite IR books and media and connect with one another on The Swirl Forum.

Send me an email and introduce yourself because a fan is not the same thing as a friend but I see no reason why we have to choose between the two!

Check out this link to subscribe - then hang around for awhile and check out the site!

https://www.erinleedaniels.com/subscr...

message 2: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks Erin! I just subscribed!!

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 88 comments Michelle wrote: "Thanks Erin! I just subscribed!!"

High five! Give it to me - woot!
Thank you and welcome, friend :)

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 88 comments velvetgypsy wrote: "Subscribing now Chica!"

Let's get it! :O

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 1 comments Thank you! I like the idea, I just subscribed

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 88 comments Cindy wrote: "Thank you! I like the idea, I just subscribed"

Thank you Cindy! I want this to be something fun and cool and I can't do it without my IR fam!

message 7: by Flip (new)

Flip (flipmode) | 126 comments I just subscribed!!!!

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 88 comments Flip wrote: "I just subscribed!!!!"

Flippin' awesome! ;O

Karen's Bookshelf (kbsroberts5) | 327 comments I subscribed

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 88 comments Karen's Bookshelf wrote: "I subscribed"

Thank you, miss lady. Working on prettying up my site for everyone now that I have company lol! Hugs :)