EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Red Waters (Tainted Water, #3)
This topic is about Red Waters
Tainted Water > Red Waters - ARCs for Hire!

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the exciting section where we will be posting about ARC opportunities for India's up and coming novella Red Waters!

message 2: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Just a friendly reminder: If you haven't read Blue or Black Waters but want to, and sign up for Red Waters ARC, here's how you can for FREE!

Blue Waters (Tainted Water #1) by India R. Adams is free on Amazon and every other outlet offered, including signing up for my newsletter.

And, Black Waters (Tainted Water, #2) by India R. Adams is ALSO free. Just email me, letting me know you've left a review for Blue Waters and I will personally email you Black Waters.

Now you know you can sign up for Red Waters ARC and be ready for it by the time it is released :)

message 3: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

India R. Adams wrote: "Just a friendly reminder: If you haven't read Blue or Black Waters but want to, and sign up for Red Waters ARC, here's how you can for FREE!

Blue Waters (Tainted Water #1) by India R. Adams is free on Amazon and ..."

*Flails uncontrollably* MEEEEEE

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments Hello, it's me. I'm just freaking out a bit (okay, maybe more). :)

message 5: by India (new) - added it

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "Hello, it's me. I'm just freaking out a bit (okay, maybe more). :)"

I'm taking your freak out as a wonderful sign! Yay! Instead of a happy dance, I'm doing "freak out" dance. My dog is following me, perplexed. I guess my dancing needs work.

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "Hello, it's me. I'm just freaking out a bit (okay, maybe more). :)"

I'm taking your freak out as a wonderful sign! Yay! Instead of a happy dance, I'm doi..."

I can't wait to read this!!

message 7: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Me. Me. Me! Pleeeeze! =D. Nearly done with Steal Me, then just one more to go before the new stuff comes out. Can't wait to read Red Waters.

message 8: by India (new) - added it

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "Hello, it's me. I'm just freaking out a bit (okay, maybe more). :)"

I'm taking your freak out as a wonderful sign! Yay! Instead of..."

Thank you, Sarah!

L.N. wrote: "Me. Me. Me! Pleeeeze! =D. Nearly done with Steal Me, then just one more to go before the new stuff comes out. Can't wait to read Red Waters."

Everyone is getting so excited about Red Waters, I think I am actually nervous now. The bar has been raised! Eek!

message 9: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Damn straight we are =D! And that bar has definitely been raised ;-)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "Hello, it's me. I'm just freaking out a bit (okay, maybe more). :)"

I'm taking your freak out as a wonderful si..."

You're welcome! :)

message 11: by Jerica (new) - added it

Jerica | 8 comments Me me me! *jumps up and down in excitement*. Blue waters is my favorite series so far followed closely by steal me. Of course all of them are great though!

message 12: by India (new) - added it

Jerica wrote: "Me me me! *jumps up and down in excitement*. Blue waters is my favorite series so far followed closely by steal me. Of course all of them are great though!"

Jerica, I actually had you on my beta list but if this is one of your favorite series, then let me stick you on the ARC list so you can get the full ride without having to think. You should get to enjoy the finished product. Anna did the same with Destiny. Serenity is her fav so she wanted the ride, not the work (which I think is a great idea). But I will keep you on the Forever series beta list, if that is ok with you.

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Jerica wrote: "Me me me! *jumps up and down in excitement*. Blue waters is my favorite series so far followed closely by steal me. Of course all of them are great though!"

Jerica, I actually had y..."

Yep! But I would love to be a beta reader for Red Waters if you'll let me. :)

message 14: by Jerica (new) - added it

Jerica | 8 comments I would love to be a beta reader for all of your books but I like the idea of being an ARC for red waters! I love it!

message 15: by India (new) - added it

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Jerica wrote: "Me me me! *jumps up and down in excitement*. Blue waters is my favorite series so far followed closely by steal me. Of course all of them are great though!"

J..."

Aw! Thank you Anna! I would love for you to be a beta for Red Waters. See? Balance. Now Jerica gets to enjoy, like you will :)
Thank you!

message 16: by India (new) - added it

Jerica wrote: "I would love to be a beta reader for all of your books but I like the idea of being an ARC for red waters! I love it!"

I think that is wise :) And Anna said she will be a beta for Red Waters so I am solid. I have another beta that is also stepping in because she likes to beta for this subject matter. All good! Thank you, Jerica!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Jerica wrote: "I would love to be a beta reader for all of your books but I like the idea of being an ARC for red waters! I love it!"

I think that is wise :) And Anna said she will be a beta for R..."

How nice when people step in to help others :)

message 18: by India (new) - added it

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Jerica wrote: "I would love to be a beta reader for all of your books but I like the idea of being an ARC for red waters! I love it!"

I think that is wise :) And Anna said s..."

I know. We have a great group of peeps here.

message 19: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments Um.... jumping up and down and waving...

Can I be on your back-up list for Red Waters?

I promise, I'll be good. Maybe. ;)

message 20: by India (new) - added it

Nikki wrote: "Um.... jumping up and down and waving...

Can I be on your back-up list for Red Waters?

I promise, I'll be good. Maybe. ;)"

Who is jumping up and down over here? Oh! It is Miss Nicki! lol
You want to be on a back-up list? Do you mean for beta reading or would you like to be in Red Waters ARC list?

message 21: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments I'd like to be on the ARC list pretty please. Sign me up sweets!! ;)

message 22: by India (new) - added it

Nikki wrote: "I'd like to be on the ARC list pretty please. Sign me up sweets!! ;)"

Awesome! You have been added. Thank you!

message 23: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments I don't suppose you are leaking whose POV the book is written from....

message 24: by India (new) - added it

Nikki wrote: "I don't suppose you are leaking whose POV the book is written from...."

No but I am tickled pink to know you are curious! I actually JUST sent the next round back to the editor. Another round and this book is off to formatting! Then to you guys!!!! What a way to start my weekend!

message 25: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)

message 26: by India (new) - added it

Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I bet you do!

I always feel bad for betas because they did;t get the final polished version. In Destiny, decisions have been made to reveal more than I anticipated. Only the editor, Angela, know of them so far. Ya know? My poor ladies are going to have to reread a bit before the next book, Mercy, in the series. I'm so excited about that release too!

message 27: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

We have a name!!! Ahh, and I'd love to reread Destiny ;)

message 28: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments I'll have to get to that series soon. Right now I'm consumed with all of the Waters books. :)

message 29: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ahhh Serenity was amazing! The Steal Me series stole my heart though! ;)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I bet you do!

I always feel bad for betas because they did;t get th..."

The next book??!!!! Awesome!!!

message 31: by India (new) - added it

Catherine wrote: "We have a name!!! Ahh, and I'd love to reread Destiny ;)"

Oh yes! Have I not told you that? Sorry.
Yes Mercy, well, the title says it all, both for good and bad. Some strong scenes coming!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Catherine wrote: "We have a name!!! Ahh, and I'd love to reread Destiny ;)"

Oh yes! Have I not told you that? Sorry.
Yes Mercy, well, the title says it all, both for good and bad. Some strong sce..."

I'm still excited! :) No, I don't think you did.

message 33: by India (new) - added it

Catherine wrote: "Ahhh Serenity was amazing! The Steal Me series stole my heart though! ;)"

It's odd but that has lower ratings (of the 6 out) and fewer reviews but is a favorite for lots. I think it's the characters that get ya. Not sure.

message 34: by India (new) - added it

Nikki wrote: "I'll have to get to that series soon. Right now I'm consumed with all of the Waters books. :)"

Tainted Water is my surprise series I never saw coming or being so highly enjoyed. A great surprise :)

message 35: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

You didn't and it's unforgivable! Just kidding, I forgive the. Ahhh so excited for this one as well! - Let's face it, I'm excited about everything you write ;)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Ahhh Serenity was amazing! The Steal Me series stole my heart though! ;)"

It's odd but that has lower ratings (of the 6 out) and fewer reviews but is a favorite for lots. I think..."

Hmm, that is strange. Yep, I'm really attached to those characters.

message 37: by India (new) - added it

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I bet you do!

I always feel bad for betas be..."

The Forever series is up to 6 novels! Crazy, right?

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I bet you do!

I always fe..."

Wow. That is.

message 39: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ahhhh so much beautifulness coming our way!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I bet you do!

I always feel bad for betas because they did;t get th..."

Mercy? Ok, NOW I MUST KNOW MORE! lol :)

message 41: by India (new) - added it

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I bet you do!

I always feel bad for betas be..."

Miss Anna! Did you hear chitter chatter about the Forever series, and come running? LOL!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Nikki wrote: "DYING of curiosity but I'll somehow survive until you are finished. I understand, only too well, the process. :)"

I ..."

Hello. It's me. I'm four months late, but I'm here to reply YES.

EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blue Waters (other topics)
Black Waters (other topics)