New Adulting Central discussion

Do you have NA Recs? PLEASE SHARE WITH US!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilse (new)

Ilse (eelsaysbooks) | 28 comments Mod
In here you can share with us ANY New Adult recommendations that you have for us.

Like we said in our announcement videos, well this is mostly Carol, she has been compiling a list of NA books to read list and it will be nice to keep adding to that list!

Quinn's Quippy Quotes | 3 comments The Wingman's Inc Series by Rachel Van Dyken is awesome, and it has a movie deal!

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samantharw) | 4 comments I just recently read The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata and it was absolutely fantastic! It's a slow burning sports romance and I read it in one sitting despite it being over 600 pages on kindle!

message 4: by Alie (last edited Feb 04, 2017 11:36AM) (new)

Alie Here are some of my favorites:
Making Faces by Amy Harmon , Up in the Treehouse by K.K. Allen , Confess by Colleen Hoover , Kyland by Mia Sheridan , Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry , Hold My Breath by Ginger Scott , Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover , The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years, #2) by Sarina Bowen , This is Falling (Falling, #1) by Ginger Scott

The following are some that I am dying to read and still can't believe I haven't read yet. Hopefully this year I will.
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay , Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan , The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1) by Amy Harmon , Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) by Colleen Hoover , Full Tilt (Full Tilt, #1) by Emma Scott , The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry , Bright Side (Bright Side, #1) by Kim Holden

message 5: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Olson  | 2 comments Say you'll stay by Corrine Michaels , Sweet Addiction by j.daniels. Both are a series

message 6: by Clang (new)

Clang (clangreads) | 4 comments I loved Lauren Layne's Blurred Lines :) I'm not sure if it's NA but her other series, the Oxford series is good as well.

message 7: by BrokenAngelxxx (last edited Feb 05, 2017 09:09AM) (new)

BrokenAngelxxx (cocoabutterfly23) i liked Breaking Nova (Nova, #1) by Jessica Sorensen , The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen , The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3) by Jessica Sorensen , Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams , From Ashes (From Ashes, #1) by Molly McAdams

I'm looking forward to reading: Happiness in Jersey by Jacinta Howard , Finding Kennedy (The Prototype) (Volume 2) by Jacinta Howard , Better Than Okay (Love Always, #1) by Jacinta Howard , Less Than Forever (Love Always) (Volume 3) by Jacinta Howard , More Than Always (Love Always) (Volume 2) by Jacinta Howard , Therapy (Therapy #1) by Kathryn Perez , Addicted to You

message 8: by Miss (new)

Miss Kitten’s Corner (misskittenscorner) My all time favorite New Adult book so far is Frozen by L.A. Casey. Its a love-hate romantic comedy novel.

message 9: by Karli (new)

Karli | 2 comments I recently read most of Mariana Zapata's books and my favourites were The Wall of Winnipeg and Me, Wait For It, and Kulti. They are all slow-paced hate to love romances that were done amazingly!

message 10: by SLoMoe (new)

SLoMoe Samantha wrote: "I just recently read The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata and it was absolutely fantastic! It's a slow burning sports romance and I read it in one sitting despite it being over 600 pages o..."

I love love love the Wall of Winnipeg. I've read it twice and reread favorite parts several times. I read Under Locke by her as well. I will take her recommendation and read Wait For It and Kulti. I really like her writing and plots.

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Reed (poeticbutterfly13) My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella I just read this book last month for review and I absolutely loved it. I thought it was just very adorable and really fun. It just was released on February 7th so it's now available for you guys to pick up.

message 12: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve | 3 comments I just finished reading RoomHate by Penelope Ward. It was so good! It was better than I expected it to be and the main characters were very relatable.

Another book that I loved is A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole. This book is YA Contemporary but it is one of the most beautifully written books I have ever read! I had a hard time picking up another book afterwards (I tried and failed at reading 3 different books just to get over this book).

message 13: by Tañia (last edited Feb 16, 2017 06:38PM) (new)

Tañia (taniacan2) | 3 comments I recommend The Hudson Valley series by Alice Clayton and The Winston Brother series by Penny Reid. These are romcom's that can get you out of any reading slump!

message 14: by Clang (new)

Clang (clangreads) | 4 comments Just recently read Elle Kennedy's Off Campus series and I really loved it. My favorite is The Deal followed by the The Score.

message 15: by Batel (new)

Batel (bellzbooks) | 2 comments Hero by Samantha Young
One of my favorite books !!

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (ravenluvs2read) King Series by T.M. Frazier, The Fighting Series by JB Salsbury, Salvation Series by Corinne Michaels, Corrupt and Punk 57 both by Penelope Douglas, Royal Savage by Victoria Ashley, EgoManiac by Via Keeland, The Slater Brothers Series by LA Casey, and Sterling Shore Series by C.M. Owens

message 17: by Ilse (new)

Ilse (eelsaysbooks) | 28 comments Mod
GUYS thank you all so much for all of these recs! I am checking a few out right now!

message 18: by Therese (new)

Therese (avablue14) | 3 comments I'm late to the party but my first NA was "It ends with us" by Colleen Hoover,,, which I'm sure everyone has read... Also The Hating Game rocked.

message 19: by Tasie (new)

Tasie | 1 comments I would recommend any books by either Mariana Zapata, she has great slow-burn romances, or R. L. Mathewson, her NFH (Neighbour's from Hell) series as well as some of her other books have some really good hate-to-love romances.

I'd also recommend the following books (some of them may not be first novels from their respective series'):
Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2) by Emma Chase Beyond the Stars by Stacy Wise To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise The Girl's Got Secrets (Forbidden Men, #7) by Linda Kage Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3) by J. Lynn
I'm not sure if this counts, but it was good regardless:
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles

message 21: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Espada leyton (adriana_espada) | 2 comments Adriana wrote: "Bossman by Vi KeelandThe Room Mate (Roommates, #1) by Kendall RyanAddicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie"
Bossman was amazing!!!!

message 22: by Corinne (last edited Jun 05, 2017 07:55PM) (new)

Corinne | 3 comments My recommendations, most are all-time favorites for me.

Contemporary New adult recs
Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1) by Colleen Hoover The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) by Tarryn Fisher The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay Puddle Jumping (Puddle Jumping, #1) by Amber L. Johnson Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) by Erin Watt The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan Reclaiming the Sand (Reclaiming the Sand, #1) by A. Meredith Walters Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

Fantasy, Paranormal and Dystopian new adult reads
Transcendence by Shay Savage A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #2) by Kresley Cole Branded (Sinners #1) by Abi Ketner A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1) by Laura Thalassa The V Girl by Mya Robarts The Queen of All that Dies (The Fallen World, #1) by Laura Thalassa The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1) by Amy Harmon

I highly recommend all those books, all of them are fast-paced and difficult to put down.

message 23: by Corinne (last edited Jun 05, 2017 07:56PM) (new)

Corinne | 3 comments Alie wrote: "Here are some of my favorites:
.."

I love a lot of your favorites. Alie.

message 24: by cerine (new)

cerine  | 2 comments Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas Until You (Fall Away, #1.5) by Penelope Douglas Bossman by Vi Keeland Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne Broken (Redemption, #1) by Lauren Layne Crushed (Redemption, #2) by Lauren Layne

My favorite I read this year:
The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen

message 25: by cerine (new)

cerine  | 2 comments Also the breathe series by Abbi Glines. I read the first one and I'm probably going to continue with it

message 26: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneywest) | 5 comments Cerine wrote: "Also the breathe series by Abbi Glines. I read the first one and I'm probably going to continue with it"

They only get better!! I LOVE them! They are my go to, to get myself out of a reading slump.