Gentle SPECTRUMS discussion

My Kind Of Mystery 2017 > CAROLYN Loves Mysteriousness

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.  (friends, please call me by name) (riedel) | 974 comments Mod
I am happy to chat but this is my blog post where I will update the mystery books I read and review. I hope you visit, comment, and garner nice ideas! https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2017/0...

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue | 6 comments Here's to a new year of mystery!!!

Thank you, Sue! You too! Gosh, so many to choose and read. If your house is well-stocked like ours, here to breezing through another good dent of it. I am glad to finally know you received and enjoyed my Christmas card. I have always loved knowing my mail lights people up, when it arrives on its travels. :)

Erin, I think you missed my note among your book updates. Last month, really only a few days after my birthday, I received your birthday card and the little gifts with it. I thank you again with heart, because it was the only one by mail this year! I did receive several from Ron, my parents, who brought one from my travelling brother and sister-in-law, and three friends in person. But yours comprised my birthday mail this year, which was important just for that. How sweet the jokey pet deodorizer and bookmark are and your card too, made your whole mail even nicer. Love, Carolyn.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 230 comments C. wrote: "Erin, I think you missed my note among your book updates. Last month, really only a few days after my birthday, I received your birthday card and the little gifts with it. I thank you again with he..."

Oh, I'm so glad! I was worried it may have gotten lost and thought today again that I needed to ask about it. So glad you got it and it brought some joy to you for your birthday :)

message 6: by C. (friends, please call me by name) (last edited Dec 09, 2017 07:18PM) (new)

Hello Erin! I knew we would have chatted about it. I got it right away, really a surprising couple of days after my birthday. It brought me a lot of joy, along with the cards in person of family and the friends visiting me for music, food, and a board game. Sometimes the United States surprises me with how fast stuff arrives. I hope so because I can't believe it is December! I haven't started one Christmas card yet and I'm usually done by this time!

Your air freshner with a funny remark about cats has been sitting on my dresser ever since, behind my bed where I read. We have a small room and use my dresser as a headboard. I love your card like I said and plan to use your bookmark for my next book, if not the present one. Love, Carolyn!.