Kindle British Mystery Book Club discussion

Duplicity
This topic is about Duplicity
Book Club Selection > February 2017 Value Book Read - Duplicity, by Sibel Hodge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Gooch | 3958 comments Mod
Duplicity, by Sibel Hodge

There are three sides to every story: Yours. Mine. And the truth…

Max and Alissa have a fairy tale life—newlywed, madly in love and enviously rich. Then Max is brutally stabbed to death at their home and Alissa, miraculously, escapes with her life. But why was she spared?

The hunt for the killer begins, uncovering a number of leads—was Max’s incredible wealth the motive? Had his shady business practices finally caught up with him? Or was it a stalker with a dangerous obsession?

Devoted friends rally around gentle, sweet Alissa as she is left to mourn the loss of her husband and pick up her life. But not everyone is who they seem…Deep-rooted jealousies, secrets and twisted love lie just beneath the surface, and not all fairy tales have a happy ending.

Discussion Leader - Bill Kupersmith

Link to Book on Amazon UK:- http://amzn.to/2jC28vv

Got my copy today to read.

I have now started this one. Hope some others are too then we can have a good discussion.

Bill Kupersmith | 540 comments Mod
My review is up on Goodreads - no actual spoilers but if you like to approach a book with a totally open mind (personally I like to know what to expect) wait till you finish & then please comment. I'd like your thoughts on characters, plot & the ending.

I'll wait then Bill until I have read it and then we can discuss with an open mind. I'm not one to be swayed by someone's review but I think it may be interesting for me to read and do my review and then read yours and see how we both then see the book.

Bill Kupersmith | 540 comments Mod
Would anyone like to comment on the clues that led to the unmasking od Alissa's killer. Not the sort of things I'd notice.

Right it's a four starts from me and my review is done and at
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Bill wrote: "Would anyone like to comment on the clues that led to the unmasking od Alissa's killer. Not the sort of things I'd notice."
Nope not expecting it at all I can't think of anything previously in the book that gave anything hinting to the killer.

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) Comment for drawing of amazon voucher. I would probably read this if it came in Large print.

Mary wrote: "Comment for drawing of amazon voucher. I would probably read this if it came in Large print."

Mary the voucher is a set value you can use it to buy what you wish, should you win. Large print books, e-books whatever.