EVERYONE Has Read This but Me - The Catch-Up Book Club discussion

Neverwhere (London Below, #1)
This topic is about Neverwhere
MODERN CLASSICS/POPULAR READS > Neverwhere - pre-read

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaseadillla (last edited Jan 31, 2017 02:29PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaseadillla | 1437 comments Mod
Hello all - starting up discussions for the February 2017 BOTMs. This discussion is for the group's poll selection for the MODERN CLASSIC/POPULAR reads category: Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

This discussion will be spoiler-free. If you have already read the book and want to discuss, hop on over to the spoiler-filled discussion HERE .

Happy reading!
Kasey

Sarah | 799 comments I ordered this one off of Amazon this weekend so that I can add to my growing Neil Gaiman bookshelf. :) He might be my favorite!

Emma | 8 comments I've never read a Neil Gaiman book before and this book isn't the type of book I typically go for, but it will be interesting to see what it's all about!

message 4: by Marcos (new)

Marcos Kopschitz | 1862 comments Mod
I've read a few of his graphic novels, plus "The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains" and "The Ocean at the End of the Lane". But I'm not reading this one. So, good reading!

Leesa I wasn't planning on reading this, but while shopping in a music store for a birthday gift I found this and A Handmaid's Tale in a 2 for £5 book deal- I thought it was fate so I bought them and I'm starting this one tonight!

Sarah | 799 comments I haven't read this book since I was a teenager, but back then it was one of my favorite books. Can't wait to see what I think as an adult! Still waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail.

Sarah | 799 comments My copy STILL hasn't arrived in the mail so I will be reading this one late.

Sarah | 799 comments Just received this book in the mail yesterday, FINALLY! I had to contact the seller and they shipped me a new one. I will be reading it in April along with our other reads.

better late than never!

Sarah | 799 comments I'm about a quarter of the way through my 2nd reading of this books and it's just as amazing as I remember it being when I was as a teenager! If I weren't on vacation I would be doing nothing but reading this all day long! Off to Acadia National Park I go!

Sarah wrote: "Off to Acadia Natio..."

You're going to Acadia?!? I live so close and have NEVER been I'll want a full report afterwards =)

EVERYONE Has Read This but Me - The Catch-Up...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Neverwhere (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Neil Gaiman (other topics)