The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection discussion

Let´s discuss!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chantal Say what you think about this book serie and react at other people, so that we have a great discussion about Selection!

Felicity I really enjoyed this book. Had a hard time putting it down. Went through the series in like two weeks or less.

Ever Felicity wrote: "I really enjoyed this book. Had a hard time putting it down. Went through the series in like two weeks or less."

Liked it as much as well

Tika Baramashvili well. I also enjoy this book bu it doesnt teach something. Its only funny and enjoyable book.

Annabeth Its a good book with no deep morals or anything. Good for a lazy Saturday night.

Claire The only part that really frustrated me was that I kept peeking at the last part of the book to see what happens and then ruin it for myself XD

message 7: by Gabriela (last edited Jun 17, 2017 11:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gabriela I started reading the first book, but when they didn't have the rest of the books at the library, I started getting desperate and listened to the rest of the books on youtube. It is such a good series and Kierra Cass is an amazing author.

Kathrine i agree, i lckilly had all the books, but i read them all in 3 days or so

Booksrlife Claire wrote: "The only part that really frustrated me was that I kept peeking at the last part of the book to see what happens and then ruin it for myself XD"

Same thing happened with me!......but it was a really nice and interesting series....i loved americas character!!!!