2017, year of the fairytale discussion

February > Announcing the Peter pan books for February!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dorien (new)

Dorien (Book Bits) (bookbits) | 49 comments Mod
Hey Guys,

First of all my apologies for being so late with this post. I know February is only two days away and I haven't announced which Peter Pan books are going to be included in next month!

There are so many amazing Peter Pan retellings that is was very difficult to choose and to narrow it down to a reasonable amount for a month that only consists of 28 days.

Because there are so many retellings of Peter Pan. And honestly, I just couldn't choose, there are a total of 6 retellings on this list. So you guys should absolutely not feel obligated to try and read all of these books, but just pick the ones you would like to read most. If this works we will be doing this more in the upcoming months.

The Peter Pan retellings for February are:
Never Never by Brianna Shrum
The Child Thief by Brom
Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
Second Star by Alissa B Scheinmel
Lost Girl by Chanda Hahn
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Which one(s) are you planning to read?
Have you already read any of these?
Which one(s) are you most excited about?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to be reading Never, Never when it finally arrives. I've already read Tiger Lily.

message 3: by Dorien (new)

Selle wrote: "I'm going to be reading Never, Never when it finally arrives. I've already read Tiger Lily."

What did you think of tiger lily? I am currently readin it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dorien wrote: "Selle wrote: "I'm going to be reading Never, Never when it finally arrives. I've already read Tiger Lily."

What did you think of tiger lily? I am currently readin it!"

It was alright.

message 5: by Dorien (new)

Selle wrote: "Dorien wrote: "Selle wrote: "I'm going to be reading Never, Never when it finally arrives. I've already read Tiger Lily."

What did you think of tiger lily? I am currently readin it!"

It was alright."

Haha sounds enthusiastic! I am not really enjoying it at the moment.

message 6: by Lane (new)

Lane | 2 comments Uh oh! I just got my hands on an audio copy of Tiger Lily and I hope to listen to it on my commute. I listened to the original Peter Pan last week and I thought it was okay.