What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children or YA Sci-Fi Book about a group of siblings that help an alien boy. I read this book in the mid to late 80's. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.E. (new)

B.E. Hernandez (Myangelheart75) | 3 comments Children or YA Sci-Fi Book about a group of siblings that help an alien boy. I read this book in the mid to late 80's. The alien boy is from a place called "The School" and he was sent to earth as part of a test. While here he is chased by other aliens that want to find ou about the school. I seem to remember that he skated around and wore headphones. He was described as funny looking and wore a funny looking jacket. It was a paperback book. Thank you!!

message 2: by B.E. (new)

B.E. Hernandez (Myangelheart75) | 3 comments I remembered some other details. The book cover shows the group of siblings and the pre-teen alien boy with a quirky smile. Part of the story included some type of time travel where the past and the present converged for a few minutes before he completes his test/ learned his lesson where he is then transported back to The School in space.

message 4: by B.E. (new)

B.E. Hernandez (Myangelheart75) | 3 comments Jenny wrote: "Aliens In The Family"

Yes!!! Thank you Jenny!! It's been driving me crazy. I was also able to track it down last night after hours of searching! I appreciate your help!

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 59 comments Thank the BBC. They turned it into a TV series and I tracked it down that way!