What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hottest Blood
This topic is about Hottest Blood
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Short novel. Wife being forced to get multiple surgically made vaginas. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin | 3 comments Wife has abusive, successful husband which invites his friends over to have sex with his wife. Forces her to make plastic surgery to make multiple vaginas, I think two were under her breasts.
It's a really strange plot but I'm sure I read it somewhere some years ago.

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 35 comments I read a story like this some years back, but I can't recall the title or author. What I do remember is that it was in a collection of short horror stories, not published as a standalone book. I'm pretty sure the collection had stories by different authors.

I think it was a large paperback. Possibly with a dark blue or black cover.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin | 3 comments Yup - that had to be a collection of horror stories.
At first I thought it could be in one of Stephen King's one but couldn't find it.

I began to think I imagined it all ;)

Scott "Sex Object" by Graham Masterton, from Hottest Blood.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin | 3 comments Yes! That's the story! Thank you! I couldn't find it for years. Now of course when I typed the title with the author it found a reddit post (with an answer) so similar that I thought I wrote it myself :)

In a way even better than finding the title is that it wasn't one of my strange dreams that I accidentally published into the world :)

message 6: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4973 comments It's in other books, too. You can see them all here.