What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Series romance ? In either the second book or third book at the end the Guy gets into a car accident, in which he blames the girl he loves for. he then becomes very angry and depressed

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zasha (last edited Oct 23, 2018 08:18AM) (new)

Zasha | 30 comments Im not sure what the book name is , i do know i read it between the years 2013-2014 . it a romance ,probably a 2-3 book series . i think the main guy is a business guy . don't remember much about the girl . I think the girl has blonde hair maybe within her 20's

all i do remember from the book is that in either the second book or third book at the end the Guy gets into a car accident , in which he blames the girl he loves for . he then becomes very angry and depressed . theres a scene where he and the girl are having sex where he treats her like an object which make her cry and and yell at him , this makes him realize how bad he's been treating her so he changes for the good .

The accident left him depressed and probably left him to lose some of his memory but recovers it later on.

Update : I believe she left him in the first book for another guy so that was what lead him to driving crazy because he was distracted by what happened between them and then believe when she went back to the other guy she broke it off with him to be with the hero but it was already to late.

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (romance_luver) | 57 comments Can you remember any more details? Ages? The girl's occupation? How they met? Anything at all? It sounds similar to a couple books I've read but I need more details to help pin it down :)

message 3: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments Vanessa wrote: "Can you remember any more details? Ages? The girl's occupation? How they met? Anything at all? It sounds similar to a couple books I've read but I need more details to help pin it down :)"

i kind of remember that i think before he got in a car crash they were having a argument or maybe something about her not forgiving him about something and he just took off in his car .i also remember that he found out something about her that probably mad them fight , that when he woke up from the hospital he didn't remember what happened until he saw her . i keep getting a feeling that maybe she was homeless or she worked but not for him or she cleaned for him . i think she was a bit younger then him . I think he did have his own company. can you give me the names of the books you think they might be they might help re-jog some memories for me :) thanks again

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Some of the details don't exactly match but I'm pretty sure your talking about A Husband Regret by Natasha Anders. He gets in a car accident chasing her down after an argument.

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (romance_luver) | 57 comments I thought it could have been possible Degradation by Stylo Fantome - however after reading your new information I'm sure it's wrong.. In this book series the chick end up in a car crash after an argument between the two MC's.. I thought you could have possibly been mistaken in thinking it was the guy however your new information doesn't align with the rest of the series.

message 6: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments Andy wrote: "Some of the details don't exactly match but I'm pretty sure your talking about A Husband Regret by Natasha Anders. He gets in a car accident chasing her down after an argument."

no i haven't read that one yet , i plan to though

message 7: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments Vanessa wrote: "I thought it could have been possible Degradation by Stylo Fantome - however after reading your new information I'm sure it's wrong.. In this book series the chick end up in a car crash after an ar..."

damn , no i havent read that one but i can see where it could have been this book

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39319 comments Mod
Zasha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?