✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Peterpan & Jay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 291 (291 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Guy x Older brother's friend

message 2: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Okay! We doing character profiles?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) If you'd like to we could :)

message 4: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Okay, i just want to do something simple. Like
Name:

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright that's fine

message 6: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Okay. How old do you want my character to be?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Between 20-25 because mine will be 16-19

message 8: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Okay

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Want me to make mine first?

message 10: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Name: Oliver Williams
Appearance:

message 11: by j a m m e s (last edited Jan 26, 2017 06:25PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Name: Bastille "Bassie/Bass" George
Appearance:

message 12: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Okay, where do you want to start?

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Perhaps Bastille is at home alone just chilling and Oliver comes over looking for Bastille's brother, because I was thinking Bastille could be living with his older brother and blah blah. You can pick any name for Bastille's brother, but perhaps we can start there?

message 14: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Yeah that sounds good to me. Want me to start then?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure :)

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

For Bastille, High School was pretty damn easy. He got straight A's in mostly all his classes, B's in some classes and only one D in another class. After school he normally came home, put away his things and grabbed food from the kitchen before he settled on the couch, his brother's cat was always around so he had the comfort of a friend in case anything emotional happened. Bastille was currently on the living room couch, his brother had gone out for some last minute grocery shopping and had promised Bastille he'd be home by eleven. Bastille was texting his friends on his phone while Friends played on the tv in the background.

message 17: by Moe (last edited Jan 26, 2017 07:10PM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments
Oliver had finished up work at the record shop and nothing else to do so he headed over to Jake's place, his best friend. He was currently on a hiatus from college because he didnt have a whole lot of money. He thought he would get in a semester of work and then go back to school whwn the new semester started. Oliver reached into his pocmet for his spare key, only to find out the front door was already unlocked. I stead of knocking, he just let himself in. He heard the tv on and walked into the livingroom, expecting it to Jake but found his younger brother instead. "Your brother home?

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille looked up when the sound of the door opening entered his sound space, he expected it to be one of the neighbors or his brother who might have returned early. But instead he was met with the tan and hot cutie Oliver, his older brother's best friend, " Sorry, Jake went grocery shopping and won't be back until 11 pm, you can stay here if you want," Bastille said with a smile, he turned back to his phone and went back to texting his friends.

message 19: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

"Either way, whither you liked it or not, I would have stayed." Oliver admited with a grin. He slipped off his leather jacket and hung it on the arm of the cpuch. He walked out t the kitchen and grabbed a soda before coming back and plopping down on the couch next to Bastille. "So, how have you been?" He propped his feat up on the coffee table and glanced over at the other male.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille rolled his eyes at that, he peeked out from behind his phone to watch Oliver take off the leather jacket, he smirked softly at that before returning his gaze to his phone. Bastille shrugged, " Honestly I've been a bit depressed, nothing new, how about you?" Bastille replied, he turned his phone off and set it onto the coffee table, he reached for his soda bottle.

message 21: by Moe (last edited Jan 26, 2017 08:09PM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver frowned at Bastille, setting his drink down he turned a little to face. "I've been doing pretty well actually. Now would you care to explain what exactly you have been so depressed about lately?" Oliver may come off as a care free, rebel guy, but he could actually be quite caring. If his friends brother was depressed, he felt the need to help out. Us, he would never admit it out loud because Jake would kill him, but the boy was kinda cute.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille didn't even think about it when he had replied, but now he had, he regretted even opening his mouth in the first place, Bastille looked over at Oliver, he wondered if the guy would tell Jake about it. Bastille bit his lip, he sighed softly and looked away from Oliver, " Jake would kill the guy, so promise me you won't tell him about what I'm telling you," Bastille said softly. Jake was the kind of brother that acted like a jackass to his sibling but was actually really over protective and would kill someone if they hurt his sibling.

message 23: by Moe (last edited Jan 27, 2017 05:10AM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Bastilles words made Oliver even more confused. "Cross my heart and hooe to die. I will not tell him if you dont want me too. " Oliver told him truthfully. He was known to be a really good secret keeper and he was somone everyone could trust. Even if he didnt look the part. Oliver grabbed his soda and took a drink out of it. "Okay now tell me and you cant back out of this now, just letting you know."

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille snorted, " No shit I can't back out," Bastille answered, he leaned back against the couch and looked up at the ceiling, " You know the dude I was supposedly dating for a whole month?" Bastille asked as he reached up and stretched his arms. Bastille let his arms rest beside him before turning his head to look at Oliver, wondering if it was a good idea to even tell the guy about this, since he tells Jake everything.

message 25: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver nodded. "Yeah, Jake told me about him." He knew this wasnt going to be very good news. He knew he was probably going to want to hurt the guy. He may not be close with Bastille but he was his friends brother. He was going to be just as protective towards the younger male. Oliver sat back on the cpuch, his elbow resting against the back, his head in hus hand. He was facing Bastille, waiting for him to elaborate on his answer.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille sighed softly before closing his eyes, " He thought I was cheating on him with you," Bastille answered, " remember the conversation we had on messages last week?" Bastille asked.

message 27: by Moe (last edited Jan 27, 2017 06:10AM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

"He what?!" Oliver sat up with a surprised look on his face. That was something he woukd never do. He would never date someone or do anything with someone if they were in a relatio ship already. "Yeah I remember that." He didnt see what that had to do with this. Then it clicked. His boyfriend must have seen the messages.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

" Well do you remember how I jokingly replied back multiple times with 'I love you'? Well he saw all the messages between us and thought that I was secretly dating you, so therefore he broke up with me by calling me rude names, saying mean things, and told me hurtful things like: 'No one will ever love you like I did', 'You're worthless', 'You're a cheater' " Bastille said, tears streaming down his face as he remembered the entire incident. " Of course people at school didn't believe it, they just thought he was crazy," Bastille added, he pushed himself off the couch and ran upstairs. The door opened at the same time and Jake entered the home, he was hours early but had finished all his last minute errands, he walked into the living room expecting to find Bastille, but found Oliver instead and then heard the door slam. " What the hell did you do to Bastille?" Jake demanded as he set the grocery bags down and walked over to Oliver until he stood towering over his best friend.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [[ feel free to tell me when you don't like what I post ]]

message 30: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver sat there, stunned. He was going to murder this kid. The guy could have at least talked Bastille before saying crap like that. When he saw the tears run down Bastilles face. He moved a little closer. He was about to reach out to wipe them away but he up and out of the room before he could even do anything. Oliver froze when he heard Jake, holding his hands up in surrender. "I didnt do a thing to him. He was just telling me something personal got upset and ran off before i could even do anything." He told Bastille he wouldnt tell Jake and he wasnt going to break his promise.

((Okay. I will make sure to do that. I like where this is going though.))

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

" You better not have done anything, I swear to god I will beat your ass if you did," Jake said calmly, he then walked away, " Do please go see if he's okay, his doctor warned me that if he goes into a deeper state of depression that it could lead to him wanting to hurt himself," Jake said softly. " I can't comfort him myself since I have no clue what caused the depression, but I'm guessing you do now," Jake said as he picked the bags up and walked into the kitchen.

Bastille was feeling more and more depressed by each passing day, he was already getting worse and worse, but when Oliver arrived Bastille went into fake smiles and fake smirk mode. Upon hearing his brother arrive and then heard the conversation between them, he heard Jake mentioning the fact that if he got into a deeper stage of depression that he'd want to hurt himself. Bastille already thought of that, but Jake was always home so he never got the chance of doing it so, but when Jake leaves the house Bastille is left by himself, giving him the chance to do so, they were deep scars but they were still scars.

message 32: by Moe (last edited Jan 27, 2017 07:27AM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

"I didnt do anything. Jeez... " He stood up, rolling his eyes. He knew Jake would go through with that too. Its happened before when they were younger. He made fun of some kidd in school and Jake punched him for it. He learned his listen after that. "Ill go check on him." Oliver walked up the stairs and then down the hallway to Bastilles room. He knocked on the door a few times. "Hey, can I come in?" He asked in a gentle and quiet tone.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille ceased his sniffling, he got up and unlocked the door, " Come in," Bastille said softly, he walked back over to his bed and laid back down on his bed, he buried his face into his pillow again, he made sure his wrist nor his legs showed, be didn't want Oliver to pity him at all.

message 34: by Moe (last edited Jan 27, 2017 07:37AM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver opened the door and walked in slowly. He looked around the room before his eyes landed on Bastille. He sighed quietly and shut the door behind him before walking over to the bed. He thought dor a moment before he sat down next to him. He slipped his shoes off and then leaned back against the headboard of the bed. "You know what. He doesnt deserve you anyways. Dont listen to a word that, that guy said to you. If couldnt talk through it and if he isnt fighting for you, the. He isnt worth it." He stared up at the ceiling, glancing over at him for a moment.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille sighed, " Its not that easy to get over him Oliver, he was the first boyfriend I ever had that actually loved me, he's the first guy who ever told me he loved me, he was always there for me, always listened, always comforted me when I needed him," he whispered. He sat up and moved to sit beside Oliver, " if it was three in the morning and I had a nightmare, he would get up and come over here, no matter what the weather was like or how far away he was," Bastille added.

message 36: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver looked back up at the ceiling. "Yeah, but he wont be the last. I promise you that. " He ran a hand theough his hair and then placed it back in his lap. "And trust me, I know exactly how you feel. My first love in High school, ditched me at prom for a girl. Like the night of the dance of the dance he decided he didnt like guys anymore and took a girl instead." He still remembered that night. He tried not to remember it too often because it still beought of feelings he didnt like. Like the fact that he was angry enough to probably kill the guy, he never did though and that was probably a good thing.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille didn't answer, he stared at the bare wall in front of his bed. His eyes watering as he tried to force back the memory of what the guy had almost done to him, if it hadn't been for Jake who honked the horn outside, Bastille probably wouldn't have been here to talk to Oliver. " After the fight, he tried to rape me, but Jake had come early to pick me up and so he honked the horn, which scared the guy," Bastille said, he started crying softly, he covered his eyes.

message 38: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Olivers hands tightened into fists. Boy did he want to freak out right now, but he stayed calm. He looked over at Bastille, his facs going from angry to gentle. He turned towards him and took his hands from his fave. He placed his hands on Bastilles cheeks, wiping away the tears with his thumb. "Bastille, if he tried to do that to you then he doesnt truly love. If someone tried to force you to do somethimg like that, they dont truely love you. Are you sure ypu dont want Jake to know this? This something your brother should hear about." He qouldnt say anything though if he didnt want him too.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille shook his head, " Don't tell him, he'll go and beat the crap out of the guy and I seriously don't want him in jail," Bastille said, he looked up at Oliver. " Don't even think about doing either, I can manage Jake being in jail, even if I don't want him to be in one, but I can't manage if you end up in jail," Bastille said softly

message 40: by Moe (last edited Jan 27, 2017 09:14AM) (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver wiped away the last of his tears before pulling his hands away. "I lromise i wo t do anything or tell anyone." He gave him a grin. "And if you ever need to talk i will listen. Since im taking a break of college im pretty free after work." He shrugged and leaned back against the headboard again. He wanted so badly to go ruff this guy up some, shiw him who he was messing with but for Bastilles sake, he would not.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille nodded, he decided to lay down since his head was seriously hurting. Bastille laid down so that his back faced Oliver, " Thanks I guess," Bastille mumbled, he closed his eyes and tried so hard to fight back the tears, but then his body began to shiver and shake and he just couldn't hold it in, the memory of all the things the guy did to him came flooding back.

message 42: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Oliver glanced at Bastille has he laid down. "Ill be right back." With that he got up and headed out to the livingroom. He found Jake. "So, I talked to him and think you should know what happen, but I promised I wouldnt tell you. Youll have to wait until he is ready to open up to you. Im going to go chill in there with him for a few minutes." He told Jake before he grabbed two blankets and took them back to Bastille. He walked over and covered him up with the blankets. He sat back down next to him and soothingly ran his hand through the males hair, knowing that, that had always helped Oliver calm down in stressful situations.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille just stayed where he was when he felt the bed lift a bit where Oliver had been sitting seconds before, he stopped crying a little bit but was still red eyed, puffy and still sniffling as well. Bastille hated how easily he could cry, how sensitive he was now a days.

Jake said completely nothing as Oliver spoke, only nodding when Oliver told him about Bastille and how he would have to wait, Jake understood why. Oliver was more composed when it came to protecting Bastille, Jake however would throw a fit and go on a murder spree when it came to protecting Bastille. Jake watched Oliver head back up with blankets, Jake suddenly thought of something else, " No wonder why my little bro won't tell me anything," Jake said with a grin.

Bastille felt the bed dip and felt blankets being put onto him, he stopped crying by the time Oliver returned, but his body shook and shivered and he was rapidly sniffling. He felt a hand in his hair and his sniffling began to cease, not completely, but it began to.

message 44: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments Oliver stayed next to him for awhile, just there to keep him company. He found that when he was like this in high school, he prefered to have someone around him instead of being alone. At that time he had Jake to keep him company. He hoped Bastille wanted the same. He also thought that no one should be left alone in a state like this. Being left alone could lead to some terrible thoughts.

"You still cold?" Oliver asked when he had noticed that the boy was still shivering even after he put the blankets on him. Oliver ho estly didnt think any of this was anything but him trying to co.fort a friend. So all his actions may be coming off as flirting or whatevwr but he just thought of it as taking care of a friend.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I'll reply in two hours ))

message 46: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments ((Oky))

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( false alarm, I'll actually reply in a few moments ))

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

" I wasn't cold in the first place," Bastille mumbled, he moved away from Oliver. Bastille didn't feel like talk to Oliver anymore, he didn't find comfort in talking to the older male, he felt like he was talking to a guy he didn't even know. Talking to Oliver felt foreign.

message 49: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 605 comments

Oliver frowned when he moved away from him. He bit his tongue to keep himself from say somwthing he would regret. "Fine. " Oliver stood up from the bed. "If you need anything, you know where to find your brother." He walked out the bedroom and went back downstairs. "You have any alcohol?" He asked Jake as he plopped down on the couch with a sigh.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

Bastille didn't meant to seem snappish, or rude for that matter, but the way Oliver was treating him was very very foreign and he didn't think he could deal with something like that. Bastille listened to the footsteps and when he was sure Oliver wasn't anywhere near the room, he stood up walked over the door and locked it before heading to his bed again, he laid down and stared at the door.

Jake was sitting in the kitchen smiling to himself about his theories about why his brother never told him things, " Huh? Alcohol? No, I removed it all from the house after I caught Bastille abusing it one year, I've got soda, juice and water that's it," Jake answered. Jake looked up at Oliver, " Did you check his wrists, stomach and legs?" Jake asked, wondering if Oliver had even checked to see if Bastille hurt himself before doing whatever he had done to calm the kid down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6