Readers 4 Life;) discussion

games > The last book you added to your TBR list

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) The Impostor Queen (The Impostor Queen, #1) by Sarah Fine because I realized that I checked out book 2 and wanted to read it.

These Violent Delights (Robin) Well the last book I've added to my TBR is The Broken Ones (The Malediction Trilogy, #0.6) by Danielle L. Jensen

message 3: by Shay (last edited Feb 06, 2017 10:53PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) Robin wrote: "Well the last book I've added to my TBR is The Broken Ones (The Malediction Trilogy, #0.6) by Danielle L. Jensen"

Nice. It looks good;) I just added Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber I've seen this one around so I decided to check it out.

message 4: by Titti (new)

Titti | 35 comments Caraval is my last one too :)

These Violent Delights (Robin) I just added: The Language of Thorns Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo

message 6: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Son of War, Daughter of Chaos by Janette Rallison just made the shelf

These Violent Delights (Robin) I just added: 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1) by Tristina Wright

message 8: by Emma (last edited Feb 14, 2017 08:16PM) (new)

Emma Wardrobe | 10 comments Wildefire (Wildefire #1) by Karsten Knight

Wildfire by Karsten Knight

message 9: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Emmy wrote: "Wildefire (Wildefire #1) by Karsten Knight

Wildfire by Karsten Knight"

Interesting...sounds like a thriller? The cover/title got my attention.

These Violent Delights (Robin) Emmy wrote: "Wildefire (Wildefire #1) by Karsten Knight

Oh my gosh I love that trilogy! I need to reread it sometime.

These Violent Delights (Robin) Shaylee wrote: "Emmy wrote: "Wildefire (Wildefire #1) by Karsten Knight

Interesting...sounds like a thriller? The cover/title got my attention."

It's a Young Adult Mythological Fantasy. A bunch of teenage Gods and Goddesses from all different religions find themselves at a school together and are soon teamed up against eachother.

These Violent Delights (Robin) I just added the sequel to Island of Exiles (The Ryogan Chronicles, #1) by Erica Cameron ... Sea of Strangers to my TBR

message 13: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett i added The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

message 14: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I added Chain of Thorns. Has anyone heard of it? It's by Cassandra Clare.

These Violent Delights (Robin) I just added Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore

message 16: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson It's not my usual, but I thought I'd try it because it sounded good.

message 17: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 4 comments The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff :)

These Violent Delights (Robin) I've recently added Binti (Binti, #1) by Nnedi Okorafor to my TBR cause I've heard so much about it.