Review Group discussion

Services > Available to review your books

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments I adore books, ebooks and audio books.
I read all genres but sci-fi.
I am happy to read titles by self-published authors.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, historical, horror, mystery, romance and erotica.
I read crime but prefer to keep away from issues like child abuse.
I also read non-fiction- I particularly love cookbooks and there is a special place in my heart for cocktail recipes.

Typically pdf format gets reviewed faster.
But I also read kindle mobi, epub and doc versions.
If interested send me a PM or post below.

message 2: by Larry (new)

Larry Rodness | 24 comments Hi Ariel, noticed your passion for reading and reviewing. Wonder if you'd be interested in reading my third novel entitled, "October 32" a paranormal mystery. You can get an idea of it here on Goodreads and if it appeals to you I'll send you a file.
best regards, Larry Rodness

message 3: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments Hi Larry,

Just sent you a PM.

Larry wrote: "Hi Ariel, noticed your passion for reading and reviewing. Wonder if you'd be interested in reading my third novel entitled, "October 32" a paranormal mystery. You can get an idea of it here on Good..."

message 4: by John (new)

John Meszaros | 2 comments Hi Ariel,
Thank you for giving us all this opportunity.

I do have a book, At Yomi's Gate, that I'd love for you to review. It's a fantasy set in medieval Japan. You can check it out on my Goodreads profile if you're interested.

message 5: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments Hi John,

I just sent you a PM.

John wrote: "Hi Ariel,
Thank you for giving us all this opportunity.

I do have a book, At Yomi's Gate, that I'd love for you to review. It's a fantasy set in medieval Japan. You can check it out on my Goodre..."

message 6: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 8 comments I think I made a post for this in another group but the thread got deleted.

If you're interested, I have a fantasy book called Floresha :) It's a trilogy that contains Action/Adventure and Romance later on in the series.
Floresha (Metamorphosis #1) by L.C. Perry

message 7: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 397 comments Mod
Hi Ariel

I can offer 'The Temptation of Dragons' an urban fantasy with a good dose of British humour:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 8: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Williams (1mkwilliams) | 37 comments Hi Ariel,
If you are still looking for more books to read, I'm guessing you may now have a long list to select from, would you be willing to check out my new collection of short stories?:

The Games You Cannot Win (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...)

PM if you are interested :)
M.K. Williams

message 9: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments Just sent you a PM.

L.C. wrote: "I think I made a post for this in another group but the thread got deleted.

If you're interested, I have a fantasy book called Floresha :) It's a trilogy that contains Action/Adventure and Romanc..."

message 10: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments Hi Chrys,

Just sent you a PM.

Chrys wrote: "Hi Ariel

I can offer 'The Temptation of Dragons' an urban fantasy with a good dose of British humour:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2..."

message 11: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments Just sent you a PM.

L.C. wrote: "I think I made a post for this in another group but the thread got deleted.

If you're interested, I have a fantasy book called Floresha :) It's a trilogy that contains Action/Adventure and Romanc..."

message 12: by L.E. (new)

L.E. Doggett (ldwriter2) | 30 comments Hmm, did I leave a post here? Did it get deleted- wrong type of book? or did I somehow send it to a different thread? That last does seem to happen.

message 13: by Jagriti (new)

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 3 comments Hello Ariel

If you are looking for more books to read. Please check out my debut mini novel: Acid Attack, (Jagriti the change catalyst, #1) by Jagriti on the goodreads author page : Jagriti

If you are still interested, please let me know. The book is available on Kindle Unlimited.

Thank you and look forward to hear from you. ...Happy reading!

message 14: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments If you're accessing with an apple or blackberry device, the goodreads site isn't too compatible and can accidentally put posts on the wrong thread. Doesn't seem to happen with android or windows.

L.E. wrote: "Hmm, did I leave a post here? Did it get deleted- wrong type of book? or did I somehow send it to a different thread? That last does seem to happen."

message 15: by David (new)

David Kummer | 40 comments Hey there! Thanks for doing this. I have a psychological thriller/horror novel you might be interested in reading. It has a twist that nobody has seen coming, and will only take a bit of your time. Take a look below to see!

If you agree to review, I'll send you a free copy :) Just tell me what file you like best (pdf, mobi, etc.)
My Abigail: A Psychological Thriller
Psychological Thriller, Horror
by David Kummer
30,000 words
202 pages

Description:

Abigail had a secret
She was different... but I loved her.
But after it ended, there were no words to describe her. No way to make sense of it all.
Something so sweet, so loving, so gentle... in the end, it was all terrible.

In this gripping, psychological thriller, Caleb meets the girl of his dreams. Abigail is pretty, funny, and she cares about him like nobody ever has. But underneath her appearance is a monster that nobody can control... and nobody knows about.

When he is confronted with the truth, Caleb must make a terrible decision. Will he love the person who's hurt him? Or will the secret tear them apart?

What even Abigail doesn't understand is that she's dangerous. More dangerous than either of them realize. But is it too late to turn back?

Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/My-Abigail-Davi...

message 16: by L.E. (new)

L.E. Doggett (ldwriter2) | 30 comments You like Fantasy. Does that include Magic Realism or Urban Fantasy?

message 17: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 10 comments Yes, I like Urban Fantasy and Magic Realism.

L.E. wrote: "You like Fantasy. Does that include Magic Realism or Urban Fantasy?"

message 18: by Chrys (new)

Hi Ariel

Just wondering how you got on with 'The Temptation of Dragons'?

message 19: by Scott (new)

Scott Shuppert (cadcam) | 1 comments For the last 30 years, I have read a book every week or two. I could be happy to review your book - based on genre like Genetics, technology (fiction), time travel, mind control, and of course cool techie toys :) Most of what I read is a Michael Crichton, A.G. Riddle, or Lee Child type read.

Reviews would be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

message 20: by Christian (new)

Christian Nadeau | 61 comments Hi Ariel,

Is your offer to review books still up?

My novel is Dark/Epic Fantasy, definitely adult and not centered around romance. If you're interested, let me know!

Christian Nadeau

message 21: by Adam (last edited Jun 18, 2017 11:53AM) (new)

Adam Thielen Hey Ariel, would love to get a review from you for my book, Integral, just published. It's a near future vampire fantasy noir.

It will be free to download starting on the 26th, if you can't get it downloaded by then, let me know! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072KSLF41

Thank you,
Adam

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Canepa | 77 comments Scott wrote: "For the last 30 years, I have read a book every week or two. I could be happy to review your book - based on genre like Genetics, technology (fiction), time travel, mind control, and of course cool..."

I have a new sci-fi novel called Detours in Time, that mostly dives into how we could really mess things up with time travel. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0711ZW6XF It is on Kindle Unlimited, but message me if you would like a PDF mailed to you for review. I gave away about 10 books for pre-pub/ ARC reviews, and since the book came out Friday, I only have one review that has shown up on Amazon. Two others told me they posted their reviews, but to take this long? Maybe that's normal and it just takes a while?

message 23: by Chrys (new)

Sadly, Pamela, some people promise reviews but never deliver. As for timescales, when I've posted reviews on Amazon, these usually appear within a few minutes.

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura Thompson (lauraethompson) | 2 comments Hi Ariel,

I was wondering if you wanted to give my book The Burden of Destiny: Elven Quest a read it is an epic fantasy, let me know if you're interested. Thanks,

-Laura

message 25: by Jonah (new)

Jonah Christian (jonah_christian_hall) | 1 comments Hi everyone,

I have a children's picture book that I would absolutely love to share for reviews. I'm also open to reviewing anybody else. Here is a link to "Kip and Kamuela's adventure in Rome"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3fab83jzgs...

PM me your book if you want a review. thanks!

message 26: by Chrys (new)

Has anyone who posted on here seen a review? I don't want us to keep bombarding the original poster if she's no longer taking review requests.

message 27: by T.A. (last edited Jun 22, 2017 03:18PM) (new)

T.A. Sorsby (ta_sorsby) | 3 comments Ariel hasn't posted a review yet, but as of the end of May she'd received my file. So she's active, as of three weeks ago at least...

message 28: by Robert (new)

Robert Hunt (robertahunt) | 7 comments Hello there, I know that you posted this a while ago, but I thought I might as well try too, lol. I am a writer of different fiction books. Please check out my page. If you would like to read any of them, please message me.
Thanks! Below are some links, to give you an idea of what I write.
Jasper and the Shelter of AngelsThe Cross Breed LegendJasper and the Shroud of Death

message 29: by Chrys (new)

Hi all

If you haven't done so already, why not check out the review groups? I'm active in this one:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 30: by Robert (new)

Robert Hunt (robertahunt) | 7 comments Hi Chrys, will definitely check it out!

message 31: by Chrys (new)

I'm not certain this thread is still active, everyone.

message 32: by David (new)

David Kummer | 40 comments Same thoughts lol